Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,226 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo (6106 Views)

'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Beremx(f): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

I'm great sis, how borry?

Ministry berthing @ the permanent site soon I believe!

May 2016 be a year of great, new & shiny things for you too! wink

body dey kampe! Still pushing my truck o! Though the signs are showing all over my body. Very very soon sha. grin

Amen to your prayers
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Firefire:

Whoever is supporting GEJ or opposing APC is labeled Igbo.

I laugh ... cheesy
I dey laugh like OBJ too
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

Agabs, was oil trading @ 37$ during GEJ's time? & what good did the oil boom accrue to everyday JOE? What infrastructure did the partial removal of subsidy benefit average JANE

What is the usual practice in the time of scarce means? Agabs haba!!!

I have so many plans that I'm thinking of nixing cos 270 to a USD card transaction is a total no bueno! 1k limit a month is beyond laughable but a mono export / over import dependent economy with a reserve that is almost running on empty has no choice but to cut down on frivolities...

I don't support all of PMB's policies but I will give him the benefit of doubt especially when the indices aren't in the country's favour.
:DD
Madam Mody...You know I have talked about what the partial subsidy removal was used for. I don't want to start campaigning for GEJ again. But Fashiola just recently acknowledged the 20 000 kilometres of roads he built raising available roads from 4k5 to 25000 km. They have over 200 road projects uncompleted. Most of them were carried out with Sure-P.

Amaechi publicly acknowledged the functioning of the rail system when he commissioned one of the many revived rail networks.

You know I don't expect you to see anything good in GEJ's govt because you hated him. Buhari on the other hand is repeating what he did in 1984 that plunged the economy further down south.

Oil did not sell at $ 37 and be never budgeted 6 Trilllion either. Rather they started reducing the budget sum with the fall in oil price. Your friends think they will get money to fund a 6 Trillion budget with propaganda.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But are you guys not IPOB youths?

Ndi ara! Hypocrites! Even till today, you guys still maintain I am a Yoruba person...

Una Neva Chi Chomtin grin cheesy

Sharap there

Are you full blooded Igbo?

Someone that directs Igbos to get drowned in Lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Rose2014: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
cizy:

Hehehehehe! That one is gone forever. You don't expect any meaningful thing from him do you? I still maintain that even if the president gives orders for his whole family members (if they're PDP supporters) to be eliminated, he'll still sing the praises of the president even if his family members are all innocent.
Lmao
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Sharap there

Are you full blooded Igbo?

Someone that directs Igbos to get drowned in Lagoon.

Biko, leave me alone! I am not the appeal court that sacked Ikpeazu your "hero' angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Biko, leave me alone! I am not the appeal court that sacked Ikpeazu your "hero' angry

I voted APGA in guber election and national assembly in Imo State in the last elections notwithstanding being official register member of APC.

I would've exposed you if not for my sworned principles.

Face front and good bye

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I voted APGA in guber election and national assembly in Imo State in the last election notwithstanding being official register member of APC.

I would've exposed you if not for my sworned principles.

Face front and good bye

Shataap Ngwakwe, You are a loser and hypocrite...Expose ko! Expose ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by modath(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
agabaI23:
:DD
Madam Mody...You know I have talked about what the partial subsidy removal was used for. I don't want to start campaigning for GEJ again. But Fashiola just recently acknowledged the 20 000 kilometres of roads he built raising available roads from 4k5 to 25000 km. They have over 200 road projects uncompleted. Most of them were carried out with Sure-P.

Amaechi publicly acknowledged the functioning of the rail system when he commissioned one of the many revived rail networks.

You know I don't expect you to see anything good in GEJ's govt because you hated him. Buhari on the other hand is repeating what he did in 1984 that plunged the economy further down south.

Oil did not sell at $ 37 and be never budgeted 6 Trilllion either. Rather they started reducing the budget sum with the fall in oil price. Your friends think they will get money to fund a 6 Trillion budget with propaganda.

Agabs fear God ooo, please campaign! Please close the barn door after the goats have finished the yam (pun intended) where are the roads ,

What is the land mass of Nigeria?? I travel by road a lot & apart from dualization of Abuja lokoja (half done, started by OBJ or Yar Adua I believe) I have not seen one single NEW road being worked on in recent time, the most hurtful is the Obajana to Kabba that knocks out more than 1hr+ from travel time was left to totally become craters despite Dangote cement being in that axis.

which locomotives are you talking about cheesy , 21st century travel by trains not smokey locomotives that were refurbished for photo ops, how many exists to account for the pillage of the treasury? ,

Agabs not being endeared to someone does not translate to hate.. & I sincerely hope you can point to one thing he did to impact the lives of Nigerians.

OBJ with his million faults, changed the fortunes of public servants, middle class got a resurgence, Yar Adua despite being sickly, in his short tenure managed to reduce fuel price, & not damage the economy...

I hope you are not trending tyrantB cos Ayo Salami is still fresh in our memory & I'm still awaiting your stand on Dasukigate ! wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Shataap Ngwakwe, You are a loser and hypocrite...Expose ko! Expose ni grin

Ubah, I wu gbara rie.

Ihe ewetara na-kuku ite anaghi eju onu.

Otinkpu awughi ak'oru.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

[s]Ubah, I wu gbara rie.

Ihe ewetara na-kuku ite anaghi eju onu.

Otinkpu awughi ak'oru.[/s]

Ngwakwe I bu ezigbo iti oluku! grin grin Na this trash be the expose? Shift for road joor...

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Geniro: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

[s]Agabs fear God ooo, please campaign! Please close the barn door after the goats have finished the yam (pun intended) where are the roads ,

What is the land mass of Nigeria?? I travel by road a lot & apart from dualization of Abuja lokoja (half done, started by OBJ or Yar Adua I believe) I have not seen one single NEW road being worked on in recent time, the most hurtful is the Obajana to Kabba that knocks out more than 1hr+ from travel time was left to totally become craters despite Dangote cement being in that axis.

which locomotives are you talking about cheesy , 21st century travel by trains not smokey locomotives that were refurbished for photo ops, how many exists to account for the pillage of the treasury? ,

Agabs not being endeared to someone does not translate to hate.. & I sincerely hope you can point to one thing he did to impact the lives of Nigerians.

OBJ with his million faults, changed the fortunes of public servants, middle class got a resurgence, Yar Adua despite being sickly, in his short tenure managed to reduce fuel price, & not damage the economy...

I hope you are not trending tyrantB cos Ayo Salami is still fresh in our memory & I'm still awaiting your stand on Dasukigate ! wink[/s]

You are not brighter than Fashola and Amaechi who publicly confessed their ignorance about the transformation they met on ground..

Imagine someone mentioning mere reduction in pump price as an ultimate achievement.

Shame

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Firefire(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

But Whoever is supporting Buhari is a zombie & a fool about to be scammed! ! No be so!!

1. Ajala ta n na oo,

2. Otafa soke yi do bori ...

3. Falana gbo ti e! smiley

Owe yii poju ooo

tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngwakwe I bu ezigbo iti oluku! grin grin Na this trash be the expose? Shift for road joor...

I can't play dirty because old age is a privilege and it comes with responsibilities and responsibility demands accountability.

You don't expect me to behave like youth coup members, do you?

I owe you respect to earn mine.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

Agabs fear God ooo, please campaign! Please close the barn door after the goats have finished the yam (pun intended) where are the roads ,

I hope you are not trending tyrantB cos Ayo Salami is still fresh in our memory & I'm still awaiting your stand on Dasukigate ! wink
lol, you have to understand how the mileage is calculated before you disagree. Do you mean that Fashiola and the other guy that spoke on Channels are liars?

Like I said, you won't see anything positive with GEJ. They had to borrow to meet the wage increase of 2010 which makes up bulk of the debt you accuse him off. 2010 was the beginning of the recovery from doom for your info. Modath, in your eyes GEJ will do no right. There is no point discussing him. Let's discuss the government of the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by gsport: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
The table will soon turn.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by fx45(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Beremx:
The Op is a shameless she-male hypocrite!

I don't think i have anything to say joor!

nonsense!!
Hmmnnn! Nne you still dey Nairaland? Buhari no try at all... I guess you never expected a change through the reverse gear.

Happy new year to you!
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by ndcide(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Those who buy petrol for 140 naira per liter will not complain because of buhari. They'd rather spin it to blame Jonathan.

The same people are ashamed to complain about the bottleneck in importation of items. Because of buhari.
The same people were shouting to high heavens when GEJ was president.

When you say let's discuss it like reasonable human beings, they veer off into dasuki gate, corruption, PDP, apc, 16 years of PDP, IPOB and other bullsshit.

I'm not from the south east, but if it's only voices from that region that will make this government focused, so be it.

One fear of a ruling party is the opposition taking over. If we foolish make any ruling party too comfortable, trust me, They'll so entrench themselves, that it will be difficult to vote them out.

APC have that potential. That's my own.

We cannot all be into buhari sycophancy. Some of us have refused to.

They can call us IPOB. I don't care. I just bought fuel for 135. I shouldn't talk? because some people will call me IPOB?

Nonsense.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
agabaI23:
It is funny actually. During the campaigns, I tried to engage a cobbler in Abuja. When he found out I was pro Jonathan, he asked if I was Igbo?
HERE IN KANO, DESPITE THAT ALL THE SIGNS ON ME AND IN ME SHOWS THAT AM A MUSLIM, IMMEDIATELY THEY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT MY DISLIKENESS FOR APC AND BUHARI THEY TAG ME AS A CHRISTIAN OR A NIGER DELTAN.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Ahmeduana(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But are you guys not IPOB youths?

Ndi ara! Hypocrites! Even till today, you guys still maintain I am a Yoruba person...

Una Neva Chi Chomtin grin cheesy
Ki le tun ri wi aunty obesikete? tori a le de enu oni baje ko ma ri wi.
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by flokii: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I was astonished with how petty and lousy these APC supporters can get because HURIWA pettioned the pope against mbaka and also other organisations called out buhari for disobeying court orders were tagged Igbos, Igbo and Biafrans.

My question is are the aforementioned people Nigerians or are they not supposed to call the govt to order? A day is coming when someone like modath will tag Firefire, tomakint, Hzrf, fitzmayowa as IPOB, Igbos or Biafrans by APC supporters who are so shallow minded and reason through the dewlap of a cow.

Is it bad to oppose a draconian policy of a tyrant?

Cc bishopmagic

d truth is... only bigots will oppose PMB at this stage of our redemption..

it's GEJ or nothing for them... mofos

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Beremx(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by agabaI23(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ahmeduana:

HERE IN KANO, DESPITE THAT ALL THE SIGNS ON ME AND IN ME SHOWS THAT AM A MUSLIM, IMMEDIATELY THEY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT MY DISLIKENESS FOR APC AND BUHARI THEY TAG ME AS A CHRISTIAN OR A NIGER DELTAN.
To them APC =Islam

It's a pity. That's what some clerics caused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

wike's show of shame against federal agents / Tinubu Private Jet Cost $35 Million Dollars / COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.