Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo (6008 Views)

'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / Gov. Willie Obiano Hired Thugs To Sabotage The Peaceful IPOB Biafran Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But are you guys not IPOB youths?

Ndi ara! Hypocrites! Even till today, you guys still maintain I am a Yoruba person...

Una Neva Chi Chomtin grin cheesy

Only IPOB PDP members are left in the opposition. Even, acclaimed leader of PDP online wing; TonyeBarcanista is trying to maintain some balanced opinion. If you are Igbo and support Buhari, you are automatically termed Yoruba and vilified.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
cizy:

Hehehehehe! That one is gone forever. You don't expect any meaningful thing from him do you? I still maintain that even if the president gives orders for his whole family members (if they're PDP supporters) to be eliminated, he'll still sing the praises of the president even if his family members are all innocent.
hahahaha omenka is to be studied Like Heinrich Himmler in schools because of their hatred for other groups
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
don't you think you are still procrastinating now if you can't bust me by now.

You are a shameless hypocrite, deal with it.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by arresa: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I was astonished with how petty and lousy these APC supporters can get because HURIWA pettioned the pope against mbaka and also other organisations called out buhari for disobeying court orders were tagged Igbos, Igbo and Biafrans.

My question is are the aforementioned people Nigerians or are they not supposed to call the govt to order? A day is coming when someone like modath will tag Firefire, tomakint, Hzrf, fitzmayowa as IPOB, Igbos or Biafrans by APC supporters who are so shallow minded and reason through the dewlap of a cow.

Is it bad to oppose a draconian policy of a tyrant?

Cc bishopmagic

Ecoterrorist:
Somebody is afraid of KANU. Shame be upon Punch and other fake yolooba newspapers spewing trash

Ecoterrorist:
I didn't mean buhari is a dulllard what I meant is that he is a stupid and useless dulllard.

Waka gi dia

Chukwu kpokwa gi oku dia

Ecoterrorist:
Is this the change they preached to us in BRT buses?

Is this the change that made zombies to go mad?

Is this the change mere commissioner preaches from the pulpit in RCCG camp

Who will speak for us now

^^^^^^ See guilty conscience.

Disgusting ipob bigot...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
1after:

You are a shameless hypocrite, deal with it.
your time is running down boy? I dare you to bust me

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
OTDR:

He can't help it, can he?

Dont mind the jobless tout posing as a female online, he deactivated his ecoterror account just to hide his foolishness and hypocrisy.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
your time is running down boy? I dare you to bust me

Little man, stop splashing smelly spit on me. You have no shame. #Fact.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by EternalTruths: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op ignore them

Even the Nations Newspaper is gradually soliciting for the wailing form stylishly. grin

I hope they won't call the NATIONS Newspaper Ipob when they finally buy the wailing form. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
kITATITA:

Only IPOB PDP members are left in the opposition. Even, acclaimed leader of PDP online wing; TonyeBarcanista is trying to maintain some balanced opinion. If you are Igbo and support Buhari, you are automatically termed Yoruba and vilified.

God bless you. Dont mind the hypocrite.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
arresa:
I didn't tag any support for buhari through tribal lenses. I'm an Igbo and I detest buhari as a person. Beremx is Igbo but she masturbates on buhari so its about person not group

^^^^^^ See guilty conscience.

Disgusting ipob bigot...
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by chrisblack: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
is ffk fayose deji adeyanju femi aribisala Ben Bruce firefire Igbo?
they constitute the remaining 15% who are basically PDP supporters or sympathizers ,mind you 85% are igbo's. What do you expect PDP cchinco brains to do.they need to shout to see if there are still some Nigrrians who they have nourished with poverty all this years to come to their support

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by cizy: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
hahahaha omenka is to be studied Like Heinrich Himmler in schools because of their hatred for other groups

I know that his kind will root for the elimination of all Igbos from this world if given the opportunity... But God pass devil...
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

You do know you are crying wolf right

If it looks like, moos like, & makes same waste as a cow, then it is good for steak!!

You make it a point of duty to direct provocative & abusive mentions at me (then do a volte face when it suits you)but each time i'll rise above, pop my collar & pay no mind to it!!! Now won't be a difference, anyway you swing, fine by me!!

There are very few females here, cos of the misogynistic crazies that populate this board,I won't join issues with you!!!!

99% of anti PMB sentiments are held by SE folks, make your own deductions.....

Now, I will also clear something up, not all PMB supporters are muslims either!!!

Religion & good conduct are mutually exclusive as has been shown by folks around this clime!! sad

Word.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by arresa: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I didn't tag any support for buhari through tribal lenses. I'm an Igbo and I detest buhari as a person.

Ecoterrorist:
Is this the change they preached to us in BRT buses?

Is this the change that made zombies to go mad?

Is this the change mere commissioner preaches from the pulpit in RCCG camp

Who will speak for us now

^^^^ So, who are the Change Zombies and yolobas?

You hate PMB, you support ipob and the ipob criminal locked in jail and you are ibo so you get tagged appropriately.

You don't even know how to keep up with your own lies and disgusting comments..

Seriously, bigots like you disgust me...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
modath:

You do know you are crying wolf right

If it looks like, moos like, & makes same waste as a cow, then it is good for steak!!

You make it a point of duty to direct provocative & abusive mentions at me (then do a volte face when it suits you)but each time i'll rise above, pop my collar & pay no mind to it!!! Now won't be a difference, anyway you swing, fine by me!!

There are very few females here, cos of the misogynistic crazies that populate this board,I won't join issues with you!!!!

99% of anti PMB sentiments are held by SE folks, make your own deductions.....

Now, I will also clear something up, not all PMB supporters are muslims either!!!

Religion & good conduct are mutually exclusive as has been shown by folks around this clime!! sad
I'm happy that you came out of your sentimental shell to spew your warp thinking here. Is it bad if I oppose buhari? He is not the messiah I want so why should youin your warped jjudgement now do a warped poll to tag every oppositions to buhari to be Igbo. Can't you people defend your Pol Pot without tagging an ethnic group? What happened to tackling issues constructively without an ethnic undertone?

I SMH for you
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by HzRF(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
are tomakint and hzrf also ipob youths? How does it benefit you when you rule through tribal lenses?

Are you minding the Rice-tivists

Even before "Aisha Rice Summit" their brains has always towed 1 lane So their foolery isn't surprising

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
arresa:

^^^^ So, who are the Change Zombies and yolobas?

You don't even know how to keep up with your own lies and disgusting comments..

Seriously, bigots like you disgust me...
I think what disgust me is when you think you are thinking straight but you are no different from a zombie in Fela song. Did the highlighted correlate with any ethnic group. Stop being pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
chrisblack:
they constitute the remaining 15% who are basically PDP supporters or sympathizers ,mind you 85% are igbo's. What do you expect PDP cchinco brains to do.they need to shout to see if there are still some Nigrrians who they have nourished with poverty all this years to come to their support
I cant relate with a rookie like you who has not attained the status of Aisha Rice-tivist

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by 1after: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
Ecoterrorist:
I'm happy that you came out of your sentimental shell to spew your warp thinking here. Is it bad if I oppose buhari? He is not the messiah I want so why should youin your warped jjudgement now do a warped poll to tag every oppositions to buhari to be Igbo. Can't you people defend your Pol Pot without tagging an ethnic group? What happened to tackling issues constructively without an ethnic undertone?

I SMH for you
[/s]

Bro, stop disgracing yourself online.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
1after:
[s][/s]

Bro, stop disgracing yourself online.
mtsewewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by theV0ice: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:

I SMH for you

but you find it very righteous to tag every Buhari supporter as yoloba right? You better stop shaking that head before it falls off.

are there no Igbos who support Buhari?? why will you even think of that possibility when a politician as visible as Okorocha is derisively called Okorohausa and tagged a bastard whose mother played the harlot with a fulani man simply because he had the effrontery to support a Fulani man you love to hate? even Ngige is called an efulefu because he had the temerity to associate with Awolowo people's party? which illustration of bigotry is clearer than that?

How many times do you see any Yoruba Buhari supporter tag another Yoruba supporting GEJ as a bastard? mention how many times?

Are you now tired of your tribalism as you see there's no profit in it?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by theV0ice: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
agabaI23:
It is funny actually. During the campaigns, I tried to engage a cobbler in Abuja. When he found out I was pro Jonathan, he asked if I was Igbo?

It's the same way a woman inside a bus i was in from Onitsha wanted my head off because 'i was an ungrateful Yoruba man making money in the south south but supporting an abok.i'. This was in November last year.

Politicians on both sides of the divide aggravated the situation and folks just kept on spreading it

How you dey bro? wink

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by modath(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
agabaI23:
May be because majority ofGEJ supporters are Igbos. I do not care about. It means that the Igbos have an ideology that does not change with any change at the top. If you have one Igbo man behind you, you can confidently count 1.Tribalism and racism will always be there as long as agama lizards continue to practise territorialism

Agabs, that counting on support is story for the gods, Igbos went with Jona cos he gave them more viable position, saw an easy mark & cos they detests everything Buhari is, so kill that gist right now.

Fayose has been a 100% Jona/PDP man so count that as the single yoruba incase you want to sustain the falsehood!!!

Of everything, what disgusts me is the betrayal angle, like yoruba went into a blood convenant with Jona & reneged!! I've asked & y'all scurry away "" what about the votes the SW delivered in 2011, & what did it profit them

Kindly do not mention Mulikat Akande Adeola. Thx!!!

You know I'm consistent in my anti GEJ stand, it has nothing to do with tribe, I just knew he had no great ideas or plans... His antecedents in Bayelsa should have served as a learning point!!!

Have I wished you a Happy new year??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
theV0ice:

but you find it very righteous to tag every Buhari supporter as yoloba right? You better stop shaking that head before it falls off.

are there no Igbos who support Buhari?? why will you even think of that possibility when a politician as visible as Okorocha is derisively called Okorohausa and tagged a bastard whose mother played the harlot with a fulani man simply because he had the effrontery to support a Fulani man you love to hate? even Ngige is called an efulefu because he had the temerity to associate with Awolowo people's party? which illustration of bigotry is clearer than that?

How many times do you see any Yoruba Buhari supporter tag another Yoruba supporting GEJ as a bastard? mention how many times?

Are you now tired of your tribalism as you see there's no profit in it?
It seems this one thinks Ffk and Fayose are Igbo? I'm not doing tribal war here so shift abeg
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by theV0ice: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
It seems this one thinks Ffk and Fayose are Igbo? I'm not doing tribal war here so shift abeg

Keep deceiving yourself....Your existence is tied to tribal hate and bigotry. You can't survive otherwise and you know it.

Keep asking rhetorical questions.....your answers are coming. Just keep waiting

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by nedu666: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But are you guys not IPOB youths?

Ndi ara! Hypocrites! Even till today, you guys still maintain I am a Yoruba person...

Una Neva Chi Chomtin grin cheesy
le fool

1 Like

Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
theV0ice:

Keep deceiving yourself....Your existence is tied to tribal hate and bigotry. You can't survive otherwise and you know it.

Keep asking rhetorical questions.....your answers are coming. Just keep waiting
ok
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by theV0ice: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Why Does Anyone Who Doesnt Support Buhari Tag An Ipob, Biafran, Or Igbo by chrisblack: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I cant relate with a rookie like you who has not attained the status of Aisha Rice-tivist
poverty knows no rookie guy.you are what you are an unrepentant tribal bigot who sees nothing good in the president all because he his not your tribe.anyway its always difficult talking or trying to make people with low minds see reasons. I look forward to the day Naira land will be filled with people of qualitative reasoning, not your likes who are being gradually expose to modern thought processes. I will keep praying for you. One day you will get to the level of enlightenment. At that stage all this you Igbo centric thought processes would have been suppressed if not totally removed. Then I will start grooming you to become responsible. I will also start teaching you on how to talk and reason in the league of true Men.happy new year Ecoterrorist.Nigeria will outlast you

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Minister Of Finance- Mrs Kemi Adeosun Was Actually Corect / *we Appreciate Contributions Of Armed Forces To Nation Building, Says Saraki / Terrorists Attack Yandaka Community Market In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.