Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,489 members, 7,932,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pls Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me. (733 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me. by xynerio(m): 1:33am On Jun 21, 2009
What will u if ur girlfriend called u one day and say suitor are coming 4 her hand in marriage that she cant continue the relationship. And a month time u called her and ask her if she still luv and she said YES regretfully?
Re: Pls Advice Me. by TheSeeker(m): 5:30am On Jun 21, 2009
Before this can be answered at all, how old are you and how old is she? How long have you been going out together? Do they have any discrimination as to who she can marry in their family? It takes more than love to make marriage work, it dwells on a lot of factors, love, taking the front seat but not the most important.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by iice(f): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2009
Mehnn some of these una stories dey scary. Clueless people just full ground anyhow.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by 190: 3:20am On Jun 22, 2009
iice
how is this now clueless!
Re: Pls Advice Me. by iice(f): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2009
190:

iice
how is this now clueless!

Clueless when you are in a so called relationship and not even know what your partner is up to undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me. by biola44: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2009
got a point there, cool
Re: Pls Advice Me. by izeek(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2009
my bro, there is nothing to advice you about.
if she says she can't continue then let her be and u move on with your life.
unless u are ready finacially to marry her, and even at that, u might not be mentally prepared for the demands of marriage.

i suggest you let her make her decisions without u tryingto influence it, or u might regret it later.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help About This relationship Stuff, it's really Making Me Go Gaga! / Relationship Advice And How To Win A Guy Heart Or Girl Mon / Serious Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.