Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,369 members, 7,929,153 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:08 AM

8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady (5860 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Rexhenrex(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Hahahaha. It's a pity that when men allow women to make important decision, a lot of things goes wrong. That's the case of Adam and Eve na
thats why as a guy na to hustle sure pass so u don't get to be a bus boy for a rich lady!
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by wristbangle: 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. She's not good in bed

I don't know why many broke guys tag rich ladies as novice in bed. When they are being spotted, they quickly conclude that she will be very lazy in bed and won't be able to reciprocate to modern intimate styles

10. She won't reply my PMs

The first time I wanted to PM _________ (I won't mention her name tongue ). I was very scared at first for the fear of being bashed, but I took that courage and alas, she replied me, we exchanged numbers and the rest is history (don't quote me to ask what happened tongue )

*Quote me and I will show you why lions are wild animals*

I will quote u.

Kindly tell me what's in the gap? cheesy
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Aminat508(f): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lol
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by kirchofff(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Idydarling:
how did you know? u be winch
I'm currently studying WINCHOLOGY in india......
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
naijaboiy:
Anybody,whether male or female can have this negative thoughts about successful women.And it's not necessarily when you are broke that you have these thoughts.

Infact women are the ones who are really negative about the success of their fellow female folk.

I don't really see the need for channeling it to some particular set of guys. Or are you saying that when a guy is no longer broke he wouldn't see a successful woman and still think she got rich through dubious means?

You are right brother but to be candid there will still be difference as regards what a lady thinks about her successful partner.

This article only focuses on how broke dudes get intimidated at the sight of a rich young lady
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Bigmind(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Specialbaby:
And why will a broke guy want to date a lady with class?

What prevented him from making money?fact is,even if he managed to summon courage and talk to her,the lady will only use him as a pawn except he is really endowed in some other areas.

Let the deaf walk with the deaf.
I have this hitching urge to call you out, but I won't. You have just succeeded in giving yourself out.
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by ellahzy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. She's not good in bed

I don't know why many broke guys tag rich ladies as novice in bed. When they are being spotted, they quickly conclude that she will be very lazy in bed and won't be able to reciprocate to modern intimate styles

Many male nairalanders have lost their future wives for the fear of being bashed. cheesy The very first time I wanted to PM _________ (I won't mention her name tongue ). I was very scared at first for the fear of being bashed, but I took that courage and alas, she replied me, we exchanged numbers and the rest is history (don't quote me to ask what happened tongue )

show me tongue
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by DharmyYinks: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Specialbaby:
Why will a broke girl want to date a guy with class?
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Specialbaby:

What prevented him from making money?fact is,even if he managed to summon courage and talk to her,the lady will only use him as a pawn except he is really endowed in some other areas.

Let the deaf walk with the deaf.

What prevented the broke ladies who want a rich dude from making their own money? If a pauperize lady thinks she deserves a rich guy who can improve her wellbeing why should it be a problem should a guy want same? undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. She's not good in bed

Many male nairalanders have lost their future wives for the fear of being bashed. cheesy The very first time I wanted to PM _________ (I won't mention her name tongue ). I was very scared at first for the fear of being bashed, but I took that courage and alas, she replied me, we exchanged numbers and the rest is history (don't quote me to ask what happened tongue )

i don quote you., do your worst..

Na that pretty bae called Oliviaarims naim dey that gap..

*dust my shoes and ran outta thread*
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by DharmyYinks: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
And y'all make "dating a broke guy" look lyk an abomination undecided As if u didn't pass tru that stage (and that's if u did make it out).

Relationships shouldn't be based on financial capabilities (Atleast to a certain extent) buh wen it becomes a criteria for dating (i.e because he's broke,I won't date him. OMG he's rich, hez gonna be my boo) it should be discouraged.

U mak a lot of threads on broke dudes wristbangle
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by fF01(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
DharmyYinks:
U mak a lot of threads on broke dudes wristbangle
i think mayb hez broke himself, *rolls eyes* just saying...
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by DharmyYinks: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
fF01:

Lol.. hez so obsessed with the word 'broke'. And if u notice d way he writes, he always exempt himself from d "broke niggas".

Am not against him creating threads of his choice topic(s) buh having to make some pple look bad because of a TEMPORARY state dey re in and igniting a stigma dat can be likened to Ebola(making broke dudes look lyk a taboo to girls) is a NO NO for me.

#Peace smiley

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Caringguy:
i don quote you., do your worst..
Na that pretty bae called Olivia.arims naim dey that gap..

*dust my shoes and ran outta thread*
You are wrong bro cheesy
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
ellahzy:

show me tongue
It won't make sense to pour my anger on a lady I'm crushing on wink
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
You are wrong bro cheesy
grin grin i'm so right, and you know that.
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by misspicy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
wristbangle:

You are right brother but to be candid there will still be difference as regards what a lady thinks about her successful partner.

This article only focuses on how broke dudes get intimidated at the sight of a rich young lady

please can you explain what this means?@ bolded
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by firstking01(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op but these are comon characteristics of a rich lady na...
They are also bossy in naturesad
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
misspicy:

please can you explain what this means?@ bolded

Guys who are temporarily out of money dear
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by wristbangle: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
Op but these are comon characteristics of a rich lady na...

They are also bossy in naturesad

We have some that are humble but so scarce my brother
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
wristbangle:

We are some that are humble but so scarce my brother
very scarce like dollar in naijasad
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
wristbangle:

We are some that are humble but so scarce my brother
very scarce in naijasad
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by wristbangle: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
fF01:

See this one head tonguetongue

Abeg I am not broke by God's grace. smiley
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

9. She's not good in bed

oya show me why they are wild animals.
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by wristbangle: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
firstking01:
very scarce like dollar in naijasad

Lolss very very. Maybe 5percent out of the population of ladies in Nigeria.
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Julianne10:
oya show me why they are wild animals.
Send me a pm lemme show you tongue
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mmmmnlipsrsealed
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Send me a pm lemme show you tongue
why can't you show me here??
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by 1freshdude: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
wristbangle:
The societal views about the life of a lady focuses on her appearance, attitude, mode of dressing, marital and financial status.

Guys often believe that ladies with good financial stability who ride exotic cars, wear expensive clothes and live in comfortable houses find the ways to the top through prostitution and gold digging without considering the fact that some of these ladies work diligently and tiredlessly to find their way to the top

When broke guys spot a rich young lady, a lot of negative things come to their mind which are mentioned and further buttressed.

1. She's a gold digger

I have often heard guys calling ladies using exotic cars all sort of names such as prostitutes, LovePeddler, etc. There is nothing you can say to convince these broke dudes that her source of income is legitimate meanwhile when a lady asks for any financial help from them, they will condemn her to be a gold digger and also spread the false news of how she gets her money.

2. Her father is a scammer or politician/Rich

High ratio of inequality against the women folk in Nigeria means they are less likely to get the opportunity to accumulate enough wealth to parade. One would not be wrong to make the above assumptions.
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by misspicy2(f): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
wristbangle:

Guys who are temporarily out of money dear
lol cheesy
are you a broke guy?
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by tommychow(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
When I say someone is "broke" I mean the person doesn't HAVE MONEY at that point in time (fyi, money differs from assets). A man with a big house and cars can be broke. A businessman with no house or cars squatting with his friend, dressing like village headmaster can have a million in his account.

I think you're talking about poor guys with poor background who grew up in poor neighborhoods with a generally bitter mentality of wealthy people (not women alone).

And please, rich babes DON'T DO poor guys. You're watching too much Nollywood, bro.
Re: 8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Julianne10:
why can't you show me here??
Cos I don't want us to derail this thread cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life? / When She Is Menstruating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.