Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) (4589 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by austine4real(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
This story must b made in china.

So fake

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Hormoniyi25(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Blame it on konji..... shit happens
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by bravolyk(m): 12:25am On Jan 17, 2016
it's all about the waist

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by ojesoj(m): 3:09am On Jan 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
Both of you were wrong. You don't go on a first date with someone to a club. There are better places to meet a person for the first time and night time isn't the best.

On his part, he was wrong to have made sexual moves on you when you both are still getting to know each other. Some guys are just becoming so much impatient when it comes to relationship and sex. They just want a quick fix. And if he'd been a bit patient sex could still happen someday.

I think most relationship nowadays borders around sex and money. Guys want some shag while women want money and goodies and every party feels sex/money is their entitlement. How do we stop this kinda mentality coz I'm somehow also guilty.
Baba, you spoke deep sense here. Some ladies are so unloyal, they want goodies/money
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Olasco93: 4:07am On Jan 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:
We danced and drank but I noticed he tried so hard to get so close and touch me @ d slightest opportunity.
As we where living the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip.
My point is do guys only think abt sex when with a female for Godsake this was the first time I meet the guy and he tried to have sex with me in the open. I swear I will neva hav anything to do with that guy again
Though the venue for your first date was wrong and immature.
The truth is that this is really a bad and immature behaviour/habit. 'Some' guys are just not responsible enough and the worst is that some cannot even pretend to be responsible for months. For God sake some guys have missed Good and Perfect girl for them because of this nonchalant behaviour.
Guys and Girls where are your relationship ethics, etiquettes and manners for crying out loud...
Please do Responsible people go to Clubs?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
living kor, dying ni
Who goes to club with a stranger on first date?

Meanwhile, NP: Love Song - Timi Dakolo
Tinubu.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Ok this happened just yesterday, after some thinking I decided to post it. I have a FB friend who I found out lives close to my area after we where chatting 4 a while he asked me out on a date. I agreed after thinking it over, so yesterday evening we meet 4 d first time and he took me to a club nearby.
We danced and drank but I noticed he tried so hard to get so close and touch me @ d slightest opportunity. When it was late I told him I wanted to go home, he said no but I insisted.
As we where living the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip. Luckily 4 me I saw a girlfriend of mine who I quick ran to and we went home together.
My pt is do guys only think abt sex when with a female for Godsake this was the first time I meet the guy and he tried to have sex with me in the open. I swear I will neva hav anything to do with that guy again

You guys beta learn how 2 treat a lady or maybe I will start giving u tips how to treat a lady.
KK
because that's how women have kept themselves, an average young Nigerian Lady isjustfor sex and money... an average young Nigerian lady prostitutes, so what's d use showing her any respect?
Moreso; for u to fellow him on a 1st date to club (wouldn't wanna refer to ur chats) gives u away and tells of d kind of person u are...

U deserved every treatment u got; as u behaved like an average Nigerian lady(cheap hoe)
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2016
agarawu23:
Nonsense!!!
You knew he was a stranger and u went to club with him?
You chop him money and u dey run for dickk? If I sand u eh grin
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by ITbomb(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
pinceprinz:
Guys Abeg cut this crap and silly judgements. Wetin hapun?

This girl said she'd been chatting with this guy for a while Na , Even if the guy wan kpansh dis babe , He shouldn't be so rash about it. He clearly wasn't giving her any respect and He deserved to get what he got. Such mad sex starved dogs deserve to be castrated. Op Na prostitute for him eye?
Respect is earned
A girl whose first date ended up in a club doesn't worth any respect. The only mistake the guy did was that he should have made the attempt inside a Prado jeep aka suv
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Tinubu.
hehehehe. I hope yur pregnant already?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe. I hope yur pregnant already?
yes.
1 week pregnant.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
yes.
1 week pregnant.
oh! He was right afterall.

A Virgin shall give birth to a baby girl, and her name shall be...........Grace
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! He was right afterall.

A Virgin shall give birth to a baby girl, and her name shall be...........Grace
Jesus christ the second.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Jesus christ the second.
And who will be your Joseph?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
And who will be your Joseph?
Holy spirit cheesy
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
Holy spirit cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

See you o
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

See you o
if not holy spirit then who?
Me wey I still be ......
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
if not holy spirit then who?
Me wey I still be ......
hehehehe you sure you still be......?

How old you be?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe you sure you still be......?

How old you be?
20yrs
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by aprilwise(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2016
OP. Not because oil stain a finger it must stain all fingers. Not all guys behave that. Manner.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
20yrs
oh! I see

Yur Benin?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! I see

Yur Benin?
yoruba.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
yoruba.
Really? Your signature got me thinking so
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Really? Your signature got me thinking so
father yoruba.
Mother-mixed.
Grandmother-delta.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
father yoruba.
Mother-mixed.
Grandmother-delta.
mother Yoruba+Delta?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
Runz gal alert
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Trapnews: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Click like if you think the OP is confused and share if you think she is reta'rded grin
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
mother Yoruba+Delta?
mother father-delta
Mother mother-igbo
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
mother father-delta
Mother mother-igbo
hehehehe only you just pack all join. Lol
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe only you just pack all join. Lol
yes.
But I consider myself yoruba cause if my dad.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
yes.
But I consider myself yoruba cause if my dad.
so how many languages you speak?
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
so how many languages you speak?
only yoruba smiley

Funny Things Children Do Without Thinking ! (hilarious Photos) / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys?