Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) (4591 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Retrieving The Money You Spent On Your 'married' Ex. (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2016
kaziblake:
only yoruba smiley
hehehe Olodo ni e
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kaziblake(f): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe Olodo ni e
ese smiley
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Ok this happened just yesterday, after some thinking I decided to post it. I have a FB friend who I found out lives close to my area after we where chatting 4 a while he asked me out on a date. I agreed after thinking it over, so yesterday evening we meet 4 d first time and he took me to a club nearby.
We danced and drank but I noticed he tried so hard to get so close and touch me @ d slightest opportunity. When it was late I told him I wanted to go home, he said no but I insisted.
As we where living the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip. Luckily 4 me I saw a girlfriend of mine who I quick ran to and we went home together.
My pt is do guys only think abt sex when with a female for Godsake this was the first time I meet the guy and he tried to have sex with me in the open. I swear I will neva hav anything to do with that guy again

You guys beta learn how 2 treat a lady or maybe I will start giving u tips how to treat a lady.
KK

What do u expect when first time u meet a guy u go to a club ... The guy thinking wow shes up for it undecided
Instead of u to take a stroll in the (park). Get a bit to eat chill get to know each other first day u go club ... Anyway ...

Erm what is romancing pls stoping forming , did he ( grab ur boobs? Butt? Kiss u ) ur not small girl if u going inside club
U forced urself out of the grip , my dear the grip no b grip if he grip u .. U go know

So from romancing he tried to have sex with u ehen shocked in the corner where ppl cn see ok oh ( u no even slap the guy , push him away , u must have liked it small dont lie)
Pls dont give tips oh ... U aint there yet hun

U made the first mistake!! Dont blame him go n lay down and evaluate the whole thing u will see ur at fault fromthe begining dont blame the guy u gave wrong impression ..
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2016
On the first date you went to the club with him and got drunk together and probably started dirty dancing and then things started getting hot and heavy. What where you thinking would happen if he didn't make any move u go say he dull now u come here dey complain. Don't get close to the fire if you don't want to feel the heat angry . That guy only followed your lead
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Qualer: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Nubian113:
Girl behave yourself undecided he won't fine enuff? smiley wink

baddest babe! grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by adeememman(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2016
agarawu23:
Nonsense!!!
You knew he was a stranger and u went to club with him?
You chop him money and u dey run for dickk? If I sand u eh grin
noted
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by adeememman(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2016
2muchopoTBdope:
Just go to church tmao morn and thank God U were not raped.
I can swear U didn't pay for the drink u drank at the club... so ur mum didn't teach u never to take tinzzz from strangers??
wicked guys full nairaland, u 4 pity her first na b4 rebuking her. I will be waiting 4 ur daughter ;-)
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by nerdfrost(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
You went out with a total stranger....at night undecided

What were u expecting? Tales by moonlight?
. I don't know why but I just love u for this statement grin

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by kayswag726: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:
Ok this happened just yesterday, after some thinking I decided to post it. I have a FB friend who I found out lives close to my area after we where chatting 4 a while he asked me out on a date. I agreed after thinking it over, so yesterday evening we meet 4 d first time and he took me to a club nearby.
We danced and drank but I noticed he tried so hard to get so close and touch me @ d slightest opportunity. When it was late I told him I wanted to go home, he said no but I insisted.
As we where living the club he dragged me to a corner and started romancing me hard, I felt really uncomfortable and forced myself out of his grip. Luckily 4 me I saw a girlfriend of mine who I quick ran to and we went home together.
My pt is do guys only think abt sex when with a female for Godsake this was the first time I meet the guy and he tried to have sex with me in the open. I swear I will neva hav anything to do with that guy again

You guys beta learn how 2 treat a lady or maybe I will start giving u tips how to treat a lady.
KK

You went to a night club with a stranger for date,who does that,eatery don finish for your area,sorry to say this show dat u are irresponsible, classless,mannerless lady,or weren't u taught nt to move with a stranger at night,imagine if its an eatery in public in the afternoon can he molest you,and they said the way u dress is the way u ar address,i bet u dress seductively,after u eat and drink,and rocking him hard,sending wrong signal,he will be thinking u ar a protitutê or u ar in for a one night stand,thank ur God he did nt rapê u,guess u have learned ur lesson,As for the guy he is a useless dog,nt able to hold im body in public.
Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
cyndidamsel:

KK

Are there no afternoon lunches? Why follow a guy who I not your friend or your boyfriend to a club nd drink. Your actions gave him ideas.... Awoof can run belle, not every guy you see is mentally stable or can control his lust. Be happy ur friend was around.

Re: Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Well what we're you expecting from a guy who takes you to the club on a first date? Flowers and chivalry?

I Am So Sick: My Man Is Tired Of My Attitude / “i Got A Child At 19,did 15 Abortions, Got 14 Heartbreaks And Now Married”- Lara / 10 Little Things Men Do That Melts Every Womans Heart