Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (713656 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:00am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Harlos beht why
Thou shalt no lie fa tongue
yes nd i've been sayin the truth since the day i came into dis world
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2013
lalaboi: Ms pee. . . U fine o. . . Nolovelost just punched himself in the face for being rude to you lol

Lmao! This one na stone you throw!!! grin

Thanks dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

If u come near me,,, maa begi fun ehangrytongue

Won duro de ni korotongue..sha be goin beh beh..

Goodnyt,,dream of giant spiders,,green slimy alien and dementorsgringrin

Ki lo n se e. . . O de wa n sebi pe o mo iru orin tan ko,. .lol. . shior

adios people
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Smeagol. cheesy

hehehe.. Ghost wan go work tomorrow o. grin
dat bobo get swag sha o cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Smeagol. cheesy

gringrin

ms_pee:

Thanks dear.

I'm transitioning. smiley
But I'm rocking a TWA right now sha

So u did the BC??shockedshocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Fixedgringrin

Luxx,,shuga rings a bell of sense,, but ur d mrs endowed.. Both of u most nominate urselves fa.. Ms pee and myself will cheer.. Go shuga!! Go luxxy!! cheesy

Lalaball grin nice cheesy

Choi! Lol..

Feraz: shocked shocked shocked

Hello dear, don't mind Vixen, she's just making you feel bad by just exaggerating me.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
The on field i play on is ST's tongue

I'm angry with you!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Goodnyt,,dream of giant spiders,,green slimy alien and dementorsgringrin
Harry Potter things
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

So u did the BC??shockedshocked

Yes dear. Going natural for sometime wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Hello dear, don't mind Vixen, she's just making you feel bad by just exaggerating me.
Really? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
lalaboi:

Ki lo n se e. . . O de wa n sebi pe o mo iru orin tan ko,. .lol. . shior

adios people

Shush deeper life ni mo nlo,,mi o dayan mo,, mi o mo lalagrin

Goodnyt behbeh

harlos: yes nd i've been sayin the truth since the day i came into dis world

shockedshocked I giff upembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Where is that lalaboi? angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2013
lalaboi:

lol. Who you cash? I be like cheque. . You wey i see all your runs for all them sections. . i get enough evidence n proof
u wan start wetin u no fit finish uhm
U beta dey go nw make i no blow air into ur fowl yarnsh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2013
Luxanne dear, hope you saw them? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Lalaball grin nice cheesy

Choi! Lol..

wink

Lux,,u know dats not true..I av witnesses otongue

Feraz: Harry Potter things

Bustedgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chaloner(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2013
c me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm angry with you!!! angry
it happens sometimes tongue

ms_pee: Where is that lalaboi? angry angry
he is busy with luxxane tongue

He is a teacher too nd lux like to hear lecture
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Yes dear. Going natural for sometime wink

Good lordshocked!!

U get mind oo,,if I hear say I cut my hair ehn..my stretch gaan,,I ended it at 17 weeks post,,I culdnt deal againembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
chaloner: c me

Who dey find you? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee: Luxanne dear, hope you saw them? smiley
ur pictures? Yes i saw them too...

Bt u neva show the ukwu well undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

hehe.. Na me u wan wash today ba?

Cheer ko, cheerios ni.

If u, ms pee, lux or st wont go, i'll go offer moral support to peeps in d romance section. tongue

Hehe...

thatgurlvixen: Luxanne and lalaboi are unusually quiet.. HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlipsrsealed

Lol...my fon just went off, I can't put assunder what God has joined.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Good lordshocked!!

U get mind oo,,if I hear say I cut my hair ehn..my stretch gaan,,I ended it at 17 weeks post,,I culdnt deal againembarassed

Lol. Been stretching since feb, and did the BC recently. Lol, I have been gathering the mind since last year smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:15am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks dear.

I'm transitioning. smiley
But I'm rocking a TWA right now sha

Mehn.. U try.

This one don dey tire me sef, combing is getting difficult. I think i'll be going back to my braid days soon.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Where is shuga nd her pictures sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Hehe...

Lol...my fon just went off, I can't put assunder what God has joined nobody joined

Fixed once againcheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Mehn.. U try.

This one don dey tire me sef, combing is getting difficult. I think i'll be going back to my braid days soon.

Here.. When i was a girl grin

Chei, see babe. kiss kiss
Abeg take one keg of palmwine for my head, I go pay anytime wey I get transport fare come lagos wink

Being natural is not easy at all, combing stress is one thing, maintenance is another.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
ur pictures? Yes i saw them too...

Bt u neva show the ukwu well undecided

You no well.
Shebi na yansh you wan see? Enter your junction this night tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
i knw well well, he is very good in it.
Is only a thief that can trace a thief cheesy

Lol...birds of a feather tongue

Feraz: Really? undecided

Yes dear, really. So don't listen to her okay wink

ms_pee: Luxanne dear, hope you saw them? smiley

Yes love, I saw those curves, a killer kiss

thatgurlvixen:

wink

Lux,,u know dats not true..I av witnesses otongue

Stop what you are doing Vixen, it's not true lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Been stretching since feb, and did the BC recently. Lol, I have been gathering the mind since last year smiley

*shudders* embarassed

Shugamania:

Mehn.. U try.

Here.. When i was a girl grin

Now,,pretty is an understatement shocked

All in support of shugamania repping forum games in ms nl,,can I get an Amennn! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2013
Luxanne o sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2013
Shuga shuga cheesy
I dey like dis kind hair untop woman head olohun. cheesy

U are beautiful frm heaven grin

upload the latest na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:23am On Nov 19, 2013
*i hope they've al slept and no 1 sees it*

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.