Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,516 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (715210 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Shuga, the hair na die... grin
Lovely picture
luxanne:

Yes dear, really. So don't listen to her okay wink
thatgurlvixen:
What's not true?? Dat ur mad pretty or that ur endowed??tongue

ms_pee:

Killer ko, waker ni! Those pampers curves

E near your own? cheesy
Na confirmation I dey see so.... God no go let me miss am the next time you go upload am....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Yes dear, really. So don't listen to her okay wink

Stop what you are doing Vixen, it's not true lol

Listen to me for I speak the truth grin

What's not true?? Dat ur mad pretty or that ur endowed??tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

You no well.
Shebi na yansh you wan see? Enter your junction this night tongue

tongue
Sweetpie dey house tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Yes love, I saw those curves, a killer kiss

E near your own? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *i hope they've al slept and on 1 sees it*

In ur dreams bro tongue
We're still very much awakecheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2013
Luxxane after he don satify u finish, come show us how u be o....

Btw my bird neva get feather undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Chei, see babe. kiss kiss
Abeg take one keg of palmwine for my head, I go pay anytime wey I get transport fare come lagos wink

washerwoman grin
oya who be d palmee seller?

Being natural is not easy at all, combing stress is one thing, maintenance is another.

Exactly. most of d time now i'm always with a headscarf. Changed my look totally, and i'm loving it.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Now,,pretty is an understatement shocked

All in support of shugamania repping forum games in ms nl,,can I get an Amennn! grin

Me too. Shugamania for miss nairaland 2013.

Oya vixen, go and arrange the campaign materials wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2013
*com'on network! Take de bloody pix off!!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

washerwoman grin

Exactly. most of d time now i'm always with a headscarf. Changed my look totally, and i'm loving it.

Na vixen neighbour. grin

#teamnatural kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee, na you be that so? shocked shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

washerwoman grin

i want to see embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2013
chaloner: c me

ms_pee:

Who dey find you? undecided

grin grin

harlos: it happens sometimes tongue

he is busy with luxxane tongue

He is a teacher too nd lux like to hear lecture

grin
No worry, lemme just wait for ST to come, shebi you get mouth this nigh.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2013
*hmmmm i can now rest. Hope no one saw it*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *com'on network! Take de bloody pix off!!*
mr thinker..... U look gentle gan oo...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Me too. Shugamania for miss nairaland 2013.

Oya vixen, go and arrange the campaign materials wink

Who will allocate d campaign budget to me??grin

Owo yen matter gaan

ms_pee:

Na vixen neighbour. grin

#teamnatural kiss

Neighbour me lo bu bayen keh??gringrin tim ba mu eh

Chei..I shall not be tempted to cut my relaxed hair..luxanne abi u sef na natural??embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

grin grin

grin
No worry, lemme just wait for ST to come, shebi you get mouth this nigh.
u don dey vex b dat abi,
oya lets settle grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

In ur dreams bro tongue
We're still very much awakecheesy
*my oh my! Now am contemplating if she saw it or not...made a mistake. I underestimated this house*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2013
That is the innocent me. . . . tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2013

Ta! I caught you. So na the thinking robot be this? Look at his nose like samsung charger grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: mr thinker..... U look gentle gan oo...

*he saw it too My oh my!...now am starting to be... Hmmmm*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: cry cry
kilo fa crying
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: That is the innocent me. . . . tongue

Stop crying dear, vixen likes you this way. I love your fisherman hat kiss

Is that a gap tooth? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *he saw it too My oh my!...now am starting to be... Hmmmm*

*when will he stop thinking...? Eternity *
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

grin grin grin
Nope. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee: Luxanne o sad
ms_pee:

E near your own? cheesy

Yes dear, my own no near your own at all o cheesy

harlos: Luxxane after he don satify u finish, come show us how u be o....

Btw my bird neva get feather undecided

My God, Harlos grin

harlos:
u don dey vex b dat abi,
oya lets settle grin

After I have my own pound of flesh angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Ta! I caught you. So na the thinking robot be this? Look at his nose like samsung charger grin
* i really feel like slapping this girl! Wud like to hear her cry with tht her tiny voice! How it'l sound!...tot for some days now since she came back from where ever she didnt shift my side anymo. And i had PEACE!... Now wot suddenly awaken her again this side??!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Wucked gurlcrygrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Who will allocate d campaign budget to me??grin

Owo yen matter gaan

Neighbour me lo bu bayen keh??gringrin tim ba mu eh

Chei..I shall not be tempted to cut my relaxed hair..luxanne abi u sef na natural??embarassed

Don't worry, I am the campaign manager. Just do as I say, if you want small kpaje wink

IMO, natural is cuter
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Vixen did what?? embarassed

Feraz,,I didn't see ocry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:45am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

*shudders* embarassed

Now,,pretty is an understatement shocked

All in support of shugamania repping forum games in ms nl,,can I get an Amennn! grin

Hehe.. If u type shugamania along with ms Nl in one sentence again i'll get my guys to deal with u cool tongue

Feraz: Shuga, the hair na die... grin
Lovely picture

Hehe.. Wetin do my old braids?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2013

Where is the pix? Didn't see it sad

Feraz dear, I saw yours, cool wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.