Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (713670 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Hehe.. Wetin do my old braids?
The hair long....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Feraz,,I didn't see ocry
Sorry!! cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: grin grin grin
Nope. . .

wink wink
Your teeth sure gave each other breathing chewing space then cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Yes dear, my own no near your own at all o cheesy

My God, Harlos grin

After I have my own pound of flesh angry
na wetin my eyes nd ear they see nd hear....lipsrsealed

nd lala too, e no sabi cover mouth dats y sad

i no fear cos i've got no secret but... I LOVE my SWEETPIE, make we just end am like dat ehn? wink
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2013
Hehe.. 9icegee, i just have to comment. I never thought a thinking robot would look so human. tongue

On a reals, u look too cool for d yeye u're doing here. undecided

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:49am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

Where is the pix? Didn't see it sad

Feraz dear, I saw yours, cool wink
*thank God!...wot a sigh of relief! At least definitly not her!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:49am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Wucked gurlcrygrin

What I do? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Vixen did what?? embarassed

Feraz,,I didn't see ocry

You don't like feraz omo dudu with fisherman cap? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Na vixen neighbour. grin

#teamnatural kiss

Fizennn.. Oya help me wake mama sunday say i wan buy palmee cheesy

Lol.. Natural rocks cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz:
Na confirmation I dey see so.... God no go let me miss am the next time you go upload am....

AMEN, that is, if I upload again, lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Where is luxxane
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:52am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania: Hehe.. 9icegee, i just have to comment. I never thought a thinking robot would look so human. tongue

On a reals, u look too cool for d yeye u're doing here. undecided
*bloody network disappointed me!! So almost every1 saw it??! Made a mistake...i wonder wot yeye she's refering to by de way*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: * i really feel like slapping this girl! Wud like to hear her cry with tht her tiny voice! How it'l sound!...tot for some days now since she came back from where ever she didnt shift my side anymo. And i had PEACE!... Now wot suddenly awaken her again this side??!*

*in mr cork's voice*

Bro can't you bleeash? undecided
Tenk
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. Natural rocks cool
shuga na sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:53am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

You don't like feraz omo dudu with fisherman cap? wink

Feraz, i didnt see too. sad

harlos:
i want to see embarassed

Gbogbo e lo ma n fe see cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. Natural rocks cool

Na one keg o.

I tell ya
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:54am On Nov 19, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Listen to me for I speak the truth grin

What's not true?? Dat ur mad pretty or that ur endowed??tongue

Liar grin

And no, am not on natural dear, I can't comb my natural hair.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2013
The little me. . . grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: shuga na sad

Yes Harlos?

ms_pee:

*in mr cork's voice*

Tenk

grin grin

U forgot to add 'no offeinse'.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

Feraz, i didnt see too. sad

Gbogbo e lo ma n fe see cheesy
it is loff na...ife ti mo ni lo faa
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Harlos, when are we seeing you? angry

Even robot don show us himself wink
Remain you and nitlad grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:56am On Nov 19, 2013
luxanne:

AMEN, that is, if I upload again, lol

You will kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

U forgot to add 'no offeinse'.

Lol. My bad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: The little me. . . grin
me still dey laugh whenever i see mine cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
na wetin my eyes nd ear they see nd hear....lipsrsealed

nd lala too, e no sabi cover mouth dats y sad

i no fear cos i've got no secret but... I LOVE my SWEETPIE, make we just end am like dat ehn? wink
grin

I'll make you pay for these lies, bet me angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:59am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

*in mr cork's voice*

Tenk
*wotever tht means! Wud'v understood if it ws written in english*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Feraz: The little me. . . grin

Cutie kiss

Olden days pikin sha. I never saw that television embarassed
See as them put everything for ya front wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *thank God!...wot a sigh of relief! At least definitly not her!*

Not fair sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: me still dey laugh whenever i see mine cheesy
E dey always funny...

ms_pee:

Cutie kiss

Olden days pikin sha. I never saw that television embarassed
See as them put everything for ya front wink
grin grin
Based on the little big boy wee I be back then
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:01am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee: Harlos, when are we seeing you? angry

me? I'm nt far from u tonight wink
i'll come in ur dream grin

u wan see nitlad?... I must be prepared for heartquakeembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: Where is luxxane

Stop looking for me angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:02am On Nov 19, 2013

*grrr!! angry

*grrr!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.