Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (48187 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by MrCork: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2016
ericanex:
I'm light in complexion and guys ain't intimidated by me check my dp

...so how looong you beeen lightskn & she did you change color? smiley
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by pussypounder(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
ericanex:
I'm light in complexion and guys ain't intimidated by me check my dp
I will come in your mouth twice before burying my long kondo in your a$$$ embarassed
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by jeffbran(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2016
debbysmyles:
Pls I need advice,i just had to create a new account to avoid embrassment.
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Some guys are wicked upon all the promise of love.
I would have kept my virginity if I had known.
thank you for using that word some guys. If it were to be some people they will say guys are wicked or all guys are the same...well my advice for you is that you should keep the pregnancy forget what people will say, it's a face and you will pass it and well the time comes you will enjoy it.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Herdeydeen: 2:32pm On May 10, 2018
#saynotoabortion

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.