Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:08 AM

Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O (879 Views)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by chaxking(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Recall some weeks back, rapper Vic O, had  a falling out with fellow rap artiste Falz.

According to Vic O, he was vexed when Falz mentioned his diss track for Drake and Meek Mill as the second most controversial story for the year 2015.

Pained Vic O then went on twitter, blasting Falz and threatening to destroy his career with a diss track in 2016.

Fast forward to today, Vic O, was interviewed on Wazobia TV’s ‘Talk Talk’ where he revealed that Falz, threatened him when they met at Olamide’s concert. He added that the later categorically promised to deal with him as well.

Vic O, further said that Falz could not look him in the face while at the concert. He promised to still release the  diss track if Falz does not come and apologize to him personally.
I think Vic O should be tested for drugs.
Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by dulux07(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who's Vic O
Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by ojun50(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lassa Fever every were

3 Likes

Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by vault(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
biafran weed in the making........ grin

Vic O the great comedian grin

1 Like

Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by Outofsync(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who the hll is Vic O

1 Like

Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by doyinisaac(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Between this Vic o and blackface I do not know who is more foolish....

1 Like

Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by jemype(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Drake apologised to vico ke. Vico leaves in a fools paradise. About 19 villages are seriously knacking him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by harjayi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
The guy need test from YABA Left.

Pls check my signature, it's real

1 Like

Re: Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O by humanbeing4th: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
drake? we knw, falz and vic o? who in hell are dey? i mean what d fucck are dey doing for a living

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol! See How Toolz Finished This Holy-holy Guy On Instagram / Peter Psquare Shares This To His Fans And Brother. / Oritsefemi Call Out His Friend Rayce For Using His Brand Name To Promote Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.