Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,563 members, 7,905,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

28octo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 28octo's Profile / 28octo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:
Abeggiii!!!!

E gbe story yin soun jo!

Most men who are infertile in nigeria already know and many of them make arrangements to cover this matter.

E ma so long story nbe!

Doesnt mean i'm endorsing anything btw. Just stating what i heard.

ur point exactly?
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:

dont be more western than westerners.

reread my post again and let it sink it because i dont want to repeat myself.

and type in english- having multiple ids doesnt mean you should type in pig latin.

somebdy shdln't upset me ooo!
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Lol, topic reminds me of a movie I saw recently The Ledge

A couple is happily married with two kids ages like 5 & 3. When they newly got married, they couldn't bear children and they both go for "tests" but the wife is the one picks up the results and she tells "hussie" everything is fine.

Some years later she gets pregnant and gives birth to their first kid. A few years later she gets pregnant again and gives birth to their second kid cheesy

Fast-forward to the present when the husband goes for some medical tests and he's told he's sterile and always has been. He confronts wifey and she tells him (in tears) she loved/loves him so much, she was afraid of losing him that it was only an "arrangement" for her to get pregnant cos he wanted kids so badly and because she wanted the kids to resemble her husband as much as possible she "did it" with his younger brother (who looks very much like her husband).

Very good, deep and thought provoking movie. Y'all should see it if you haven't

Morale of the story. . .no be by face grin

very true
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2012
hannydarl: My cousin or so I thought, was found not to be my cousin some years back when his dad(my uncle) who was in the US decided to take him. He also did the DNA test and found out that the boy he called son for like 16 years was not his. It destroyed his marriage.
His then babe said he did it back then leading him into marriage. He went took her and then, years later decided to take their first born son. Na so kasala burst.

am glad u re on dis thread bro .. Bcs i raise conflictng topics some ppl on Nairaland are blind to facts. Your issue is one of many in d society
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2012
991: I swear, if DNA be imposed on every home, another civil war will occur.

true bcs so many husbands have child under their roof that they didn't father. This is a truth knwn only to d women. I compltly agree with u. D problem is that alot of ppl in d society are so blind to this broad day evil
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2012
tpia@:
if the mother insists the child is his, then the tests should be redone.

this visa issue is destabilizing nigeria too much.

nigerians typically do not rely on dna to vet their offpsring. At least not as far as[b] I[/b] know.

a child should look like you or someone in your family.

If s/he doesnt, then you'd have known early on, not later.

People around you are also checking to see who the child resembles and they'll definitely say it to your face if they feel something is off.

dont know if all that has changed however. With all these current generation who dont know their left from their right.

yorubas say eni bi ni la njo meaning na who born you you go resemble.

you make me laff..hhahahahah.. Still laffng. U seem very educated for my liking. Do u knw dat in Nigeria if a person is so accussd of armed rubbery frm dat day hence society sees nthng good abt d prsn. Now if a child everybdy tend to see one form of resmblnce or d other excpt wen very obvs( in d case of black parents givng birth to 'oyinbo') .. My dear frnd DNA is DNA d world over. See this issue is no joke ... Jst ask ur Doctor frnds if u have any doubt ..our women are smth else I tell u
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yes.

@Poster

Common occurrence in Naija ke?

Did you do a statistical data collection?

shocked
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
tpia@:
Hmm, na wa.

u can say dat again
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 12:09am On Jul 14, 2012
OmanIman: Iv been speechless ever since i hrd d nightmarish news abt madam Dame!!!!!Chei shame suppose catch us for 9ja 4 allowing such a thing to happen..dis one fall my hand o!GEJ shld NOT allow this abuse of priviledge abeg!Haba!

dey dia dey blow grammar...... Its a done deal
Education / Polytechnic Of Namibia Rated Abve All 9ja Uni/poly Excpt Uni Of Ibadan by 28octo: 12:06am On Jul 14, 2012
Polytechnic of Namibia stands bold above all Nigerian University/Polytechnic In Africa top 100 universities. What a shame with the University of UI rated at number 32. With this stagering revelations our gvt/ldrs are establishing more instead of upgrading the existng uni/poly.

Giant of africa indeed
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
uncleb:

Has any govt official in Bayelsa refute the claim? Elected representatives of the people happy with it, arent u dumb?

Go sit down jare

like my frnd sagamite u re a person.. Whats wit u? U are so foolish dat u can't reazn? Mayb u re frm Bayelsa. I knw ppl frm dat state dat rezns like human frm their head not their feets like u. U re a toad imported frm hell to nairaland
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
uncleb:
@ Dedeike & co.
You people are forcing me to become violent nowadays and i cant help it.

You are a big disappointment to this nation and my generation, in fact, a very huge and momentous embarrassment.

Please hear yourself, she can work from anywhere. A woman has be frolicking and travelling round the whole world for the last twelve years and therabouts( as first lady/deputy first lady). yet she remained on a state govt payroll, and here u are saying rubbish.

Thank God you even know that the constitution of Nigeria doesn't recognize any office called first lady, yet your dummy oga's wife has been parading herself in an illegal office, you fools cant put her to order.

I pity you and all people that reason like you. That's why we are in this mess and we would continue to be until God empowers us to eliminate fools and wicked idiots like who reason like you.

yes we are not Bayelsan, but if you care to know why we are concerned, we have heard of ghost workers everywhere in federal service, we cant be sure that this woman and her entire family (up to her 5th generation counting from back) are not the constituents of the ghost workers.

i agree wit u n totality.. It seems so many ppl on nairaland are so dumb... How do u justify illegality? There is no substitute for what is right and we shldnt b foold. Gov Dickson or whatevr they call him justreveal to the world and nigerians that he does not have regards for the constitution he swore to. You'v said all rlly just that these absolute educated illeterate on nairaland are tryng to prove my annointng bt ... Make i kuull fisrt. Lets call a spade a spade ... Bcs d cutlass is new is no reasn to call it a spade. Bad Gvnr, foolish appointment
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2012
Pataki:

Pray tell, Mr. Laptop squad, who is paying for all the aides attached to the first lady? All those aides who follow her whenever she travels with Mr. President, who pays their salaries and air fares? Are they being paid from President Retardeen's salary?

Why do you people choose to lie so tenaciously? undecided

they collect their pay from my 'yanch'. Dnt mind dat clown... In d sacrednss of truth sm ppl will tend to keep a blind eye. GEJ shld bee sacked were Nigeria a country like Ghana
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2012
Gbawe:

You are simply one of the worst Nairalanders to exist. An absolute disgrace to Nigeria. Virtually every comment from you shows the ugly mind of a feudalistic, clannish and bigoted caveman. You hate everybody and manage to always reduce everything to "our affair" others should "stay out of".

This is the first Lady of Nigeria, fool !!!!! The first family must set a moral and ethical example always!!!! Yet all that is lost on a bigot like you. At no time have you spoken like a Nigerian on this forum. All your tedious postings are always the same in their clannish tone. Let GEJ resign and then go and rule Bayelsa so that him and the many unsophisticated cretins around him can stop embarrassing Nigeria. Then we will "stay out" of your Bayelsa Affair.

seconded
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What do you know about transformation?

What do you know about change management?

What do you know about mobilisation for transformation and change management?

You think you can be successful in even small change when your leaders that are demanding change are acting in crooked and unmeritorious ways, talkless of being successful in a humongous national change?

Go and pick up a book on change management and learn about how Change Leadership is fundamental to success.

A crooked leader and family wants to direct others and stand on a moral pedestal to stop others from being crooked.

Transformation my arse!

Government is working to stop wastage but the Queen Baboon is to get paid for work she is not doing? That is the transformation you believe in?

When we told you that your GEJ is dumb and uninspiring, you thought we were beafing(sic)?

sagamite u seem to b smwhat confused ....one minute u re praisng d mad GEJ
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:
see wetin visa dey cause. . . . . . .

just do a second or third dna test, sheesh, until you get the right result.

lord have mercy.

visa yes bt d truth is that many of such parternr cases hangs over our head. D case in point is just a eye opener for those that aren't aware of it. Regards the visa thing, he was subjected to undego a DNA test to prove his claim
Family / Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:
see wetin visa dey cause. . . . . . .

just do a second or third dna test, sheesh, until you get the right result.

lord have mercy.
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 4:32am On Jul 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You think everyone has your familial problems? You would be surprised majority of us are from normal families. Speak to your mother!

Cretin! So Saharareporters has not been a medium of unveiling corruption several times before?

Fooool, tell me how your moronic arse decided a news report stating a corrupt practice about a nation's first lady is not the business of the entire nation, it is the business of a region!

person, you see how poor your brain is now? You see you are a product of a failed education system? Cretin!

so u re still 'fucktarding' around sagamite? Well said shall
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 4:27am On Jul 13, 2012
One_Naira:

You don't even deserve the decency of a good reply.

A waste of my time anyway.

but u just did ....
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 4:24am On Jul 13, 2012
oyb: seems every pdp bigwig has his own 'laptop'

so this octo is anenih's

u have a lappy dnt u? Does dat make u Anenih?
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 4:22am On Jul 13, 2012
egift:

Now its certain ignorance is grabbing you by the balls.

like am not in d know of whats happening in Edo state? Ignorance of what?
Family / Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2012
Take a second look at your father to be sure . After almost twenty years he was told by the embassy that he is not the father. C claimed E got her pregnant at age 16, he accepted and took full resposnsibilty for the child. He now lives in the UK and decides to take the child (now 20ys old) only to be told by DNA that he didn't father the child. This is one case too many in Nigeria. Alot similar issues go undetected in Nigeria. Ladies... Ladies..... 'cala'-ur-mamu'
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2012
akoraye:
This guy needs a psychiatrist attention!

takes one to knw one ....
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS:Finally Ohiomhole Steps Down For PDP by 28octo: 3:47am On Jul 13, 2012
egift: By now you ought to hide your face in shame for carry Adulterated Fake New. Or you are still blind to the title of this topic?

unto why ....
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 3:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Euroclydon: I blame myself for reading this post...the poster's head is full of sawdust and must have stolen the means by which he just used to access the Internet. Mstcheeew!!!

hmmmmmm ....ok run along
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan Received Salary From Bayelsa Since 1999 by 28octo: 3:38am On Jul 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Sahara reporters, the mouthpiece of Boko Haram, the mouthpiece of CIA covet operation code named "Boko Haram"; you guys are located in NY with sole aim of helping to break-up Nigeria by 2015. Una go fail.

hear yourself! Whats bad about this report? Stick to the issue plz ... Fact remains that Seraki' action is unjustifiable
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=Tyche]
Tell us more [/q go bck

did I say my 'mama'? ....hahhahahahaha..... Yes that's what I said

plz comment on that jews ..... Do u knw that song? Folo folo..folo..... Sing on boys
Politics / Re: Uduaghan/ogboru Part4... Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by 28octo: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=deshclones]This stupid monkey fellow is still here....niggah quit displaying your stupidity on a public forum man...you are just opening silly topics all over NL..are you really this stupid and jobless...or you used the better part of your senses to buy akara??....m0r0n that took 4 blood oaths with his equally sick gf....product of an incestuous affair....just go and die please....you are too stupid to live.. angry angry angry[/

me I nor dey see u ........... Keep up d good work folo folo ......hahhahaha
Politics / Re: Uduaghan/ogboru Part4... Supreme Court Reviews Judgement by 28octo: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kajiang02: I thought they were through with this Ogboru's case.
Well, I'll be so glad the truth prevails.

it's game on @ d supreme court
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2012
One_Naira: Op

When you started this thread, you were high right?

Well I hope Once Ibori get out of prison, you'll give him all authority of your life so he can continue to "influence" it

who d Bleep is dis monkey? Fifty GEJ nor reach
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2012
Tyche:
We all know that, because of your irrational behaviour. But why did you both do it? Did your dad leave her for a LovePeddler?

your mama screamed for it ... Hence d oath ... Wat a amum my ex play thing u have for a mother ... Ur mama
Politics / Re: Imprisoned James Ibori STILL Influential Than Goodluck Jonathan by 28octo: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
Tyche:
The oath you took with your girlfriend 4 times has blurred your thinking. Ba.stard
guess wu i took d oatj witj ....ur mama ..hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.