Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,439 members, 7,940,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

28octo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 28octo's Profile / 28octo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Northern Nigeria Should Be Privatized. Mad solution for carzy ppl by 28octo: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2012
koruji: And do you have buyers lined up too?

yes ooo. Am looking a the United State
Politics / Re: Northern Nigeria Should Be Privatized. Mad solution for carzy ppl by 28octo: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: It will probably be bought by Osama's family and things will get worse.

am actually looking at d west. Its clear they are the number one 'amebor' in the world that doesnt mind their biz. Lets dem take over d wahala jor
Politics / Northern Nigeria Should Be Privatized. Mad solution for carzy ppl by 28octo: 2:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Following the series of challenges from the north and d fact that our govt does not have the solution, I hereby move a motion for the privatization of all northern state.
This in my opinion will shift the burden from Nigeria. This country is no longer bound in freedom but in corruption. I careless if this country turns Syria.
NYSC / Finally Rivers State (gov Amechi)pays 2011 Batch A NYSC Xcorpers 110k by 28octo: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2012
The River State government under the leadership of Gov Rotimi Chibuike Amechi has finally decided to pay the 2011 batch A NYSC corpers state alawi. This comes in the wake of peaceful protest in the garden city of portharcourt. It was finally discovered that the secretary to the state government was the ass that sat on d moni.
Xcorpers go enjoy your alawi and cry no more,
use it wit akanuche
Politics / Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by 28octo: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
betrani: leave patience jonathan out of this please! What we shld talk about nw is; whether that plane was air worthy! Whether the right people did the right thing! Anytin would have happened, people try to blame d nefarious action of people on others! Those other crashes did they occur because patience was on the tamarc or runway? Pls say something that make people in charge of others safety in the aviation sector culpable!
have u n ur entire stupid life heard of the term 'contributing factors'? U re very stupid my frnd. Lets say the plane was faulty bt manged to get close to d airport. What abt th stupidty my airprt authority all in d name of first lady. U re a dog and i wish u were in dat plane. Fool
NYSC / Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by 28octo: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
yangzhen76: [img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It is amazing!

what is all this nonsense with doctors? the country is nothing without all profffff
NYSC / Re: Rivers( Gov Amechi) The Onle State That Does Not Pay Corpers In Nigeria by 28octo: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Sammy107_d: A good number of states don't pay.
my friend thats not the point. there is no justification for their wickedness

am vexed
NYSC / Rivers( Gov Amechi) The Onle State That Does Not Pay Corpers In Nigeria by 28octo: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Those of u still in doubt its clear Rivers does not pay corpers. After4 months of national service Amechi is yet to pay 2011 batch A xcorpers.
NYSC / Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by 28octo: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
deyrock: . Benue state is one worst states to serve. Rivers state pays beta.

may God blast ur mouth for mentioning rivers state. Are u aware that they are yet to pay 2011 batch A ex corpers?
NYSC / Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by 28octo: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
deyrock: . Benue state is one worst states to serve. Rivers state pays beta.

may God blast ur mouth for mentioning rivers state. Are u aware that they are yet to pay 2011 batch ex corpers?
Politics / Re: Driver Sent To Prison For Blocking Fashola’s Convoy by 28octo: 9:29am On May 27, 2012
Biggyd2:

People are saying it now but we wont listen. The man is fast becoming a maximum leader.

my friend u a piggy head. Fool dats wat u re. If u want to disay stupidity do it wit ur woman. U re deaf-blind dat u lack d sense to distinguish crrct actn frm tyrany. Fool Fashola leads by example. For all d goats on dis thread refng d doctor case here should die like Gaddafi. Doltd next time check d voice of d law bfr dsplaying ur ass on line. Dont let me see u on dis thread again animal
Politics / Re: Driver Sent To Prison For Blocking Fashola’s Convoy by 28octo: 8:31am On May 26, 2012
ismhab: IF FASHOOLA BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA HE WILL BE THE WORST DICTATOR THAT NIGERIA WILL WITNESSED, HE WILL SACK ALL NIGERIAN WORKERS THE WAY HE SACKED LAGOS DOCTORS WHILE HIS FATHER WAS FLOWN ABROAD FOR JUST COMMON STOMACH PAIN.
my friend insanity runs ur vein. Infact u are a toad with ur head in ur ass. Its clear u re head dumped in abstract. Fashola is the best best man for this country. Next time if u dnt have smthng reasonable to say go hug transformer. Dont let me see anoda post frm u on dis thread else!
Jobs/Vacancies / 5,6,12 Years Experience For A Job? What Happens To Freshers by 28octo: 5:39pm On May 25, 2012
God! this is unbelievable! no consideration for freshers. every ofer comes with insane demands.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 5:50pm On May 18, 2012
dj5naira: I don't answer GCE questions.
ok pls answr waec question
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HND Graduates Performs Better Than BSC Holders by 28octo: 1:42pm On May 18, 2012
shalljane: Can we move on on this topic please.....? and discuss something else.

jane how do u mean
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 1:38pm On May 18, 2012
dj5naira: GCE question!

bro just answr d question
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 10:07pm On May 16, 2012
patriot2:
No actually he is probably a failure, this is what failures do, they convince them selves that failures are the true winners. In the head, the first will be the last and the last will be the first.
on point
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 5:59pm On May 16, 2012
don33310: And the president knows this and will do nothing,just like the impose governor of Delta state Uduaghan,the only thing he has done for 5years is an uncompleted motor park which he calls an airport in Asaba.
uduaghan! Dat guy na questn mark o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HND Graduates Performs Better Than BSC Holders by 28octo: 5:50pm On May 16, 2012
yommy2sure: no lon thing @ op since u r still in sec sch and u r so illogically obsessed with hnd, go ahead and attend a poly or other institution grab your hnd and create job...simple!
on point
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 1:59pm On May 16, 2012
niddamugu: Check out these analyses:

Most "First Class" & "Second Class Upper" students of Nigerian universities & colleges become Doctors, Engineers, Top Bankers, Lecturers, Scientists, Economists, Astronomers etc...

"Second Class Lower" students however, get an MBA, MPA and become Administrators, Executives and control those who had "First Class" ...

"Third Class" and "Pass" Students enter into Politics and become Governors, Ministers, Senators and control both categories above.

"Failures" and "Drop-outs" join the underworld (Boko-Haram, Oil Militants, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Drug pushers, Gigolos etc) then control all of the above.

Interestingly true, isn't it?
guy u re a baddddd anlyst! You are very corrct.
Politics / Nigeria Next President; Fashola,uduaghan,rochas,ibori,david Mark, Akpabio? by 28octo: 7:57am On May 16, 2012
Its wise not to look too far. Am a Deltan but strong voice my suppirt for Rochas Okorocha for next president
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HND Graduates Performs Better Than BSC Holders by 28octo: 6:49am On May 16, 2012
Meritgoal: My main point is that HND holders are mostly job creators, which is the best and more advantageous. While BSc holders get stock with salary job. Which is the wrong idea for todays economy.

really
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 6:45am On May 16, 2012
jp philips:

listen, what you don't know is that the money comes via a chain of peeps including the one that met with you, the longer the chain, the less money the end beneficiary gets.
there are some that are paid as groups, some are Niger delta big guys that govt pay bulk money which dey submit their list in return they settle their boys from discretion, the ones that are lucky to get direct channels earn far higher.

this Amnesty is like govt fuel subsidy, some marketers are registered, paid but dont supply anything, same as Amnesty, big guys in the Delta are paid bulk sums as militant leaders while they dont have a single apparatchik.
that's how far corruption has sailed in this country.

please help me educate some of d pigs on this thread
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 1:59pm On May 15, 2012
Uche2008: Ghadaffi was a better leader than nigeria leaders have been to nigerian. The problem with Ghadaffi is stay too long in power and power consume him.. Nigeria leaders most steal money... more than half of the nigeria budget is stolen. constract are inflated 2 to 3 times the original price. If the constract is $10 million. They will put $40 million. And steal $30 milllion. while $10 million will go for the constractor, who will not finish the job. There are more than 5000 uncompleted project in Nigeria.
jonathan is a figure head president
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 1:31pm On May 15, 2012
truth4meal: Why compare GEj with Ghadaffi. GEJ is best compared with a rapist. He lured us wit his shoeless theory and now he is raping our dignity, unity, and economic prosperity against our wish. Our cries are too silent for his urge to rape whatever remains of our battered economy.infact comparing Abacha wit GEJ is like spitting on Abacha's grave...Next time u need a fresh air, get ursef a air freshner not named goodluck

on point!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 1:26pm On May 15, 2012
taio luv: I confirm dat D militants salary per month is above 150k I know some dat r even sent to abroad n some dat r lodge in nice hotels in nigeria Ƒor seminar trainin on hw to b selfemployed , d millitants even included dia relatives in d list in order to enjoy dis benefits from d govt,I saw some in ondo state, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ use ddis money on clubbing,as.hewo girls,drinking, and d policemen dare nt look dem in d face, and d militan guy said dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will b given 10million each to start a trade afta d training,
While we d good pple of nigeria who are unemployed graduate can nt find work in naija ,na real wa oooo
Mayb we too shld take to guns in order Ƒor us to be noticed.

u are on point!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HND Graduates Performs Better Than BSC Holders by 28octo: 1:21pm On May 15, 2012
jon_zy:

See grammatical blunders, this shows how you will perform better than bsc or beng. Just becos u did one year training makes u better abi?

Just pray make ur kids pass jamb enter good university cos it's obviuos u didn't
dude am still in secondary sch. Fact is I knw lots u guys dats fucking up
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 11:27am On May 15, 2012
don33310: President Goodluck know nothing about leadership, president Goodluck is so dull,weak and cueless. Imagine,a president telling her citizens that "they should learn to live with terrorism and they are cabals in the oil sector " now that the cabals in the oil sector are known,what have this weak president done? The answer is NOTHING. The only thing he has done successfully is increasement in electricity tariff and increament on petroleum products.
you are clearly up to speed in dis country. Imagine some vry blind Nigerians on this thread with vry blind take on issues. U are on point!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 11:15am On May 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You are pure dumb piece of shyt! And I enjoy bashing you for being so dumb! grin

Did you think you could come online with sophism and not get bashed? grin
clown!! Bash who? All u do is demonstrate absolute stupidity and arrogance. Screw ur generation
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 10:58am On May 15, 2012
Sagamite:

person, take this as the best lesson in your life.

Your failed Nigerian school might be so useless that stewpid sophism is accepted as an argument. No surprise when these kinds of people are your teachers: https://www.nairaland.com/912090/lagos-state-legalize-voluntary-cremation/2#10751833

Bring such stewpidity to the internet and you will be made to look like the cretin you are.

you are in a fools avenue. Such arrgnc on display frm a ranting fool.
D next time I get u on dis thread!
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 10:45am On May 15, 2012
kasiem: op, if ur father had been a good leader, ur condition wouldn't have been like this. i neva knew that idiocy could manifest in this level.
who is dis CEO of carry talk? Your brain is left at the toilet. Its obvious bcs thoughtls goat are not hard to spot. U are the reason for many fools ur likes on dis thread. Now I beg u to die away frm dis thread bfr ur generation pays for liquidated foolishns. U are as bleeped as sagamite. Fools fold!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.