Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,563 members, 7,905,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

28octo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 28octo's Profile / 28octo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: HND Graduates Performs Better Than BSC Holders by 28octo: 9:48am On May 15, 2012
Exponental: Mr poster, dont worsen d case, raise a topic on how d challenges can be resolved. Who told u Bsc holders dont go 4 IT, 3months in 300level, 6months in 400level.

still cant be compared to one yr IT at a go. Besides poly is more practical on point
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 9:45am On May 15, 2012
gulfer: This link is another confirmation of this irresponsible government [email]https://www.nairaland.com/894394/ex-militants-get-more-money-than[/email]

on point bro
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 9:37am On May 15, 2012
Holacunlay: Very intresting topic to keep us updated. Sagamite...soil it.

sagamite is a fukced person cretin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 9:35am On May 15, 2012
kilimanjaro: This sagamite dey make me laugh o. person cretin person cretin person cretin person cretin. Aha! Na wetin? Lol

mata nor tire u? Mayb e middle name na person cretin
Jobs/Vacancies / HND Graduates Performs Better Than BSC Holders by 28octo: 9:08am On May 15, 2012
Considering the fact that after the OND progrms they engage in a compulsary one year IT makes them bttr. Unlike university graduates that lacks any form of training. Basically BSC graduates are termed 'fresh graduates' bcs they knw nothing! I have intervied one too many BSC grds and it seems most pirchase degrees. So many of them are not fit to be engaged my anybdy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 11:09pm On May 14, 2012
careytommy:
Sometimes it's better to leave sworn fools to continue wallowing in their stupidity.
Imagine the analogy. Saying world renowned tyrant is better than a democrat.
Some people's hatred will surely drive them off the cliff soon.

whats ur definition of a tyrant? What hppnd to Gaddafi was a clear case of international pilitics and oil. Gaddafi is no saint but he ruled Libya well. U started off by displaying absolute stupidity! What region of hell are u from? You are clearly of a fools generation. We are suffering in midst of plenty yet a goat like u still talks. Dont let me see anoda post from u else!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 11:00pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu: Na wa o
no b wa mata na so e b pass
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 10:57pm On May 14, 2012
maasoap: He has successfully dragged you into it even though it is not your style. Why couldn't you pull him to your side by reminding him that calling names won't let people take him seriously, rather he has pulled you his side which means he's in control.

dats tru u knw bt den dis guy sagamite started off by insulting everybd on dis thread. I accept though that i did said just a thing to him thats not right. Shouldnt have called him a ***t slv for whch am sori bt e shld learn to knw dat fg never gives out the outragious sums paid to x mll to the public. Not hearsay like he claims. Just come to the Niger Delta and see men cllct bal like water. I stand by the 1650k to 300k figure. For goodness sakes do u have any idea how much fg pays the mend generals and the bois?
Tired of stressing this. He ask for source but frnakly speak forget th books and come to the Delta and see how much this guys earns
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 10:44pm On May 14, 2012
Dede1: @OP

Libya under Gaddafi has been better than Nigeria under the leadership from Tafawa Balewa to Jonathan. It is rather idiotic than naiveté for anyone to limit the retrogressive nature of Nigeria to GEJ of today.

my friend have u being folowng d trends in dis country under Jonathan? If folowd d camp carefl and paid attntion you would have noticed that he bragd dat he was the one stablzd fuel to 65naira. Afta assumng offc den decides to purnsh Nigeria for their own mismanagement as evident in th report b4 d ntnl asmbly. So pls just respct urslf by not insult anybdy.

Dis is a civilzd society so you are not compeld in anyway to zero on my opinion pls. Try not to insult me again bcs u wnt like wat u wl get bro. U can trust me on dat
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 10:27pm On May 14, 2012
maasoap: Even if @themaingate didn't get your message or didn't get your point, you shouldn't have referred to him as mo.ron. Or, must you call people names before you make a point? I hope you're not having superiority complex if there is anything like that.

sagamite is a product of disgracefl relationship. A fool with a thousand father and all bastards as him. All day kept running his mouth like smbdy scared of him. Make ur point and keep offff
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 10:19pm On May 14, 2012
maasoap: You need to start somewhere most especially if you don't have start up capital. Or, you think everybody is from a rich home.
leomax must b d son of sombdu dats not wise. Is amnesty now not a jobless job?
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 10:12pm On May 14, 2012
denko: all the GEJ hater are looser

let me nor a word from u again else u wl rgrt ur genaration.
Who the Bleep likes a non-perfrmng gvt? U I guess... U and ur empty foolish self. Pls just get off this thread for good
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 9:46pm On May 14, 2012
Themaingate: @sagamite . Do coopers earn 65k ? How much is minimum wage? These are just simply questions i asked you and you are saying something else. How did you ever pass WAEC ? Mental cases like yours needs urgent attention . Your mum should have aborted you instead of allowing you to disgrace her. What a double waste!
themaingat dat guy sagamite is bleeped
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 9:37pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

Is that the best you can do? Why not buy a monkey to display your madness fully in the market?
In your fish IQ brain, 50+ years of mismanagement are blaimed on a man who has been at the helm for less than two. Judge for yourself who the fool is between us.

Hatred is a killer, bro.

Enjoy your winsh thread. Try to attract more winshes, toads, bats, vultures and hyena's like yourself.

A man with only egusi soup in his head and an anus for a mouth. embarassed
thanks... Njoy ur night
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 9:12pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

The topic popped out of your arse, I have never read anything so daft on NL. Many of you think that loud foolishness is a pride.
Like I said, GEJ has been there only a couple of years, it takes a really weak and dishonest mind to do what you have.

Dishonesty is next to stealing, loose talk and hatred are from the Devil.
i see u are firm fool! So many case in point my lunatic.... Check for urself dolt! U are slowpoke and a foolish goat to display ur ignorance and foolishness online. A president who during his campaign sat next to a man dat crumble Nigeria Aviation. A president who acts bfr reasong. A president who refuse to recogniz true federalsm. U are a goat. Dont let me see anoda post from u else u will regret your entire generation.
Fool
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 8:59pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf: It is hard to come by threads more stup!d than this.
So GEJ's two years at the helm (one completing Yar Adua's term and the other, his current term) are what have wrecked Nigeria for 50+ years?

There is nothing worse than a liar and a simpleton.

GEJ will continue to move this nation forward, while the enemies of Nigeria continue to employ tools like boko haram and O-Lies.

Pathetic.

wake up from iraq my friend and face d reality of present day Nigeria. Man stop dreaming d fools
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 8:55pm On May 14, 2012
Almaiga: ^^^ no be lie.

d funny thing is dat alot of Nigerians sees jonathan as a saint
Politics / Re: Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 8:52pm On May 14, 2012
don33310: I completely agree with you,a tyrant that leads his people forward is better than a democrat that takes his people backward. President Jonathan is the worst president ever in the history of Nigeria.

am glad u share my views. JEGA(Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe is a fat disappointment
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 7:16pm On May 14, 2012
Welder:

What source are you screaming for? What source gave you the figures you are aware of? Must you always insult people even when you dont agree with them? You just smell of bad manners bro, you need to adjust an attitude. . .methinks its downright rude.

N/B: Abeg stop the person, cretin or whatever dirty languages. . so uncalled for.
see dat sagamite guy? Na madman. I pray or his kinds
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 6:22pm On May 14, 2012
slumcat:
dont argue wat u dont know. its f*ckin true!. i live in p.h.
my broda some ppl are obviously living in fool's island. Nothing you will say to them to convince. Just laff at diot blindness
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 5:30pm On May 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Where is your source? Product of a failed education liar!
fool so u are in London?
Do come bck home and see reality
white slave!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 5:25pm On May 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Where is your source? Product of a failed education liar!

go hug transformer done with ur type
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 5:16pm On May 14, 2012
Themaingate: guy do you read papers at all ? Asking for a source is like asking your legally married house wife if you can make love to her doing honeymoon .

that fool segamite seeks attention. Am done with him. Well said bro
Politics / Libya Under Ghadaffi Better Than Nigeria Under Jonathan by 28octo: 5:12pm On May 14, 2012
I make bold to say Nigeria would have being a better country under Ghadaffi to Jonathan. Considering how he built Libya from scrach. He single handedly created d new Libya. A tyrant yes but that our illusioned democracy
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 4:47pm On May 14, 2012
mindurword: It is reflective on the fact that nigeria still walloooooows in a state of meticisina statism, cancaro tribalism, Ecocentric Chauvinism, Syphalictic Parochialism, Epileptic Nepotism, Cataliptic Parakpoism and state brigadish....of the bluest die! (Patrick Obahiagbon) Nigeria we hail thee
grammar nor solve nothing oo. Our govt listns when u pick up arms against the state.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 4:39pm On May 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Product of a failed education system where hearsay is enlightenment and fact.

Cretin!

kai!!!! Child of a fool. Well u should bleeped.
Dats goodbye to a fool
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 4:22pm On May 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You think your beer parlour arguments will convince me?

Cretin!
fool you dont need to b convinced. You are dead and buried in ignrnc am sure same with ur folks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 4:07pm On May 14, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

That is why someone should come online and make up fictitious figures he got from thin air?

Foool, you think some of us like to debate based on fibs?

fool come to Niger Delta towards the end of the month and save urself frm ignrnce. Even wondered why boko bois are fighting?
Ask ur mum fool
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 4:00pm On May 14, 2012
Paulego: it is not up to that amount, its about N45,000 to N50,000 and not the N150,000 to N300,000

bro forget what fg says abt how much dey pay. If you in the Niger Delta u will understand.

How much you think say tompolo and asari dey recieve monthly?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Militants Earns More Than Graduates by 28octo: 3:49pm On May 14, 2012
pweetymama: Sagamite or whateva u r called,i can tell that u r actually d person and crazy one here.Even if they r being paid 60k as we were told on news,hw many graduates working 4 private companies r paid upto that amt?how much is d Nysc allowance of graduates?U just sit there and spill rubbish from ur mouth.i wish i will be given an opportunity to address d government of this country.i will tell them things that will mk them weep for their generations unborn.

on point bro! Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.