Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,870 members, 7,927,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:07 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (90281 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2009
It can only get better after now grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
@khanye!
i dey o by broda!i just go one village go look for some dough man.
its better we line up 10 players than adding abidal to the squad,the guy is a bad luck.
david villa is too weak for my liking,i think we need a rugged player like torres.
ibra is a good player and he is also strong but i prefer eto to him,mesi is stylish,henry is stylish,we dont need any skillful attacker again.
we need goal scorer like eto or drogba(i like drogba goals but i hate his person).we dont need an ajeboh to add to the ones we had already.
we need a multipurpose attacker that can play from all angle.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
that village wey ogazi go nor get internet as him yarn for fone. left to me I think P Lahm would be a good replacement. He's got pace and very skillful. as for an Etoo replacement, I prefer forlan, he is a beast. More of ur options please.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ ogazi

I hope say u see the dough collect wink
i dey wait for my share!

eyonigger:

that village wey ogazi go nor get internet as him yarn for fone. left to me I think P Lahm would be a good replacement. He's got pace and very skillful. as for an Etoo replacement, I prefer forlan, he is a beast. More of ur options please.

Yeah, i forgot lahm,
but i dont think Bayern will be ready to sell him
Filipe and Andriano (both knows all about the spanish type of football) will be a good addition to the squad
cos right now, i think we need 2 good LB
Abidal is minus 1
I want eto to stay and i also want us to get villa and not forlan (he mite drop form next season)
Ibra is good but we need a goal poacher not a skillful player!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
I would love Torres. . Benitez would rather lose his testicles that lose Torres

I think Ibrahimovoc will do fine with us.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
Krayola:

I would love Torres. . Benitez would rather lose his testicles that lose Torres

I think Ibrahimovoc will do fine with us.

Naw I would rather we continue with Eto than sign Ibra he's too lazy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
eyo!
forlan can come and replace gudjhonson,the guy is not that fantastic.frank would have gone for him instead of gudjhoson,the guy has not added anything positive to barca.we cant afford to sign world class attackers and keeps them on the bench.i will prefer david villa that can play from the wing to sub henry and exchange position with eto often.if pep is planning to add more attackers i think bojan should be loaned to a good club so that he can gathers experience and bounce back like pique.ibrahimovok is a skillful player but not really versatile.

@khanye!i have watched andriano games he aint a bad LB but i dont know of filipe.

why cant barca trows money to evra?he is the best LB in the world.
why are u guys not saying anything about victor valdes,i think they have renewed his contract,i equally dont like him too.
let us leave the calculation for PEP the magician.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
forlan can come and replace gudjhonson,the guy is not that fantastic.frank would have gone for him instead of gudjhoson,the guy has not added anything positive to barca.we cant afford to sign world class attackers and keeps them on the bench.i will prefer david villa that can play from the wing to sub henry and exchange position with eto often.if pep is planning to add more attackers i think bojan should be loaned to a good club so that he can gathers experience and bounce back like pique.

I agree with you!

We dont need Evra, even if we bid Manure wont sell!
Felipe is good, u need to see him play.
V.V dey try, the guy don improve ogazi!
he's the best keeper in la liga this season

Barcelona Offer €5m To Deportivo La Coruna For Filipe Luis
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/05/1306887/barcelona-offer-5m-to-deportivo-la-coruna-for-filipe-luis
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
Valdes contract has been extended. Lets see if he'll perform better next season. As for Toure Yaya, arsenal don dey GBEMU sey them want am. I know sey that guy aint moving an inch.
khanye:

I agree with you!

We dont need Evra, even if we bid Manure wont sell!
Felipe is good, u need to see him play.
V.V dey try, the guy don improve ogazi!
he's the best keeper in la liga this season

Barcelona Offer €5m To Deportivo La Coruna For Filipe Luis
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/06/05/1306887/barcelona-offer-5m-to-deportivo-la-coruna-for-filipe-luis

Ues Valdes won the zamora.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
As for Toure Yaya, arsenal don dey GBEMU sey them want am. I know sey that guy aint moving an inch.
Dem be mumu, they won buy mukina yaya for €13.5 million (£12m)
I laugh in hausa cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
Khanye I believe sey that cristalz girl go be correct MUKE.

Kinda like have a crush on her just like I did for iice wayback.

But she is more of an outgoing person than iice, iice is full of herself.

Clichy plus 40 million Euro, then they'll get yaya.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
If we sell Yaya I will fly to Barcelona and shoot Txiki.

If we sell Iniesta I'm flying a plane into Laporta's house.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
Khanye I believe sey that cristalz girl go be correct MUKE.

Kinda like have a crush on her just like I did for iice wayback.

no be uk she dey?
sheybi u get her email, send her mail now wink

Clichy plus 40 million Euro, then they'll get yaya.

I agree cool

@ Krayola

U funny gan cheesy grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 1:55am On Jun 06, 2009
Barcelona Rule Out Bojan Krkic Move
The Catalan club reportedly want to keep Bojan, but are ready to let Eto'o leave,

Marca reports that Barcelona have told Bojan Krkic that he will not be leaving the club this summer, despite rumours linking him with a move away from the Camp Nou.

It is thought that coach Pep Guardiola has faith in the youngster and is ready to give him more playing time in the league next year.

He is also likely to be get minutes in other competitions during the season, especially considering Barca will be competing for six different trophies.

The decision to keep Bojan could well have an effect on whether or not Samuel Eto'o stays at the club, and also whether Barcelona sign a new striker this summer.

Should they make a new addition to the squad up front then it seems likely that Eto'o will leave, with Bojan, Thierry Henry and the new signing as the front line forwards.

At the moment the young Spaniard is away on international duty with the Under-21 side, but he told TV3 last night that he does not want to leave Barcelona this summer.

"I have never wanted to go. My intention has always been to stay with Barcelona next season," he declared.

-----------------------------------------------

Good man!! Unlike that Giovanni Dos Santos and his greedy agent. . the guys career just dey waste for England
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2009
According to sport.es we are interested in Riise or Ashley Cole for LB. Maschrano for the midfield. Wouldn't mind Cole at all. He's 29 so he shouldn't cost a fortune.

Also, Giovanni dos Santos looks set for a move to Espanyol
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2009
I dont want eto to leave.he still has alot to offers,the coach should not be in a hurry to make a quickie decision that will weaken the spirit and strength of the squad.bojan should be allowed to play in EPl for one season or two,i think the lad still needs more exposure.i think we need to search for a defensive midfielder cos african cup of nation can ruin our dream of winning ALL COMPETITIONS next season, lol.
INESTA THE GOLDEN BOY would be out for 6-8 weeks,im happy he finally proved himself to the entire world that he deserves a slot in FIFA best 3.we had 5 of our stars in the FIFA best ten last season,and 2 were named among the last 5.with this treble i dont really know how next year FIFA world best list would looks like.Barca signs are every where in abuja now,people cant stop talking about how we have turned footie to a computer game.it baffles me alot the way many of my EPL friends now shows me bigger respect,and im begining to initaite many of them.barca every where,barca for life.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
[b]Pep Guardiola: Inter’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic Would Do Well At Barcelona
[/b]Guardiola is still keen on the Sweden hitman, hailing the striker’s abilities and claiming he could become a better player in Spain,

Head coach of Barcelona, Pep Guardiola, has come out and publicly praised Zlatan Ibrahimovic, despite having had an initial bid for the player turned down by Inter, the Swede's current employers.

Reports earlier today claimed Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti rejected the Blaugrana's first attempt at signing the hitman. But that has not stopped them from continuing their interest, with the coach hailing Inter's main man.

"Ibrahimovic is a great player. Many players who come to Barcelona become stronger," Guardiola told Sport, according to La Repubblica.

Speculation has been rife over a swap deal between Samuel Eto'o and Ibrahimovic. Barcelona reportedly offered Inter the Cameroon star plus €25 million, however, they wanted Maxwell in addition to the hitman. That proposal did not go down well with Moratti and the inevitable rejection headed back to Camp Nou.

Nevertheless, Guardiola is not giving up hope, suggesting that Barca are likely to show a stronger hand in the near future.

"We will see what happens. Everything will resolve itself with time," added the Spanish coach.
-------------------------------------------------------

Hurry up and sign the guy jare. . talk talk too much.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2009
"We will see what happens. Everything will resolve itself with time," added the Spanish coach.

Time never resolves anything by itself if we do nothing. This guy should show some action.
not just empty talk!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dayokanu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2009

Hell No. Phillip Lahm by a wide margin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2009
That is if he's really serious about moving.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2009
Im sure P Lahm wont mind coming to Barca. I think Barca finds it hard to pay a huge sum of money to get any player of a high priced tag regardless of what club he plays for.

This is because of the general attraction Barcelona possesses that makes most of them just want to play for this sexy club.

I repeat again, I do not like Ibra, although he may fit into the teams technical philosophy in a jiffy, but he's pride dnt suit a team like Barca. We do not brag or put hands around the waist while playing important matches and all that ish. Abeg make them bring pple like Villa or Forlan wen dey hungrier to shine with a Club Like Barcalona.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dyabman(m): 12:35am On Jun 07, 2009
u peeps still dey hungry?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2009
hungry for what? champions dey hungry? well, if you mean hungry for more trophies, yes.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2009
eyonigger:

I repeat again, I do not like Ibra, although he may fit into the teams technical philosophy in a jiffy, but he's pride dnt suit a team like Barca. We do not brag or put hands around the waist while playing important matches and all that ish. Abeg make them bring pple like Villa or Forlan wen dey hungrier to shine with a Club Like Barcalona.

I understand ur concern my broda, but look at it this way . .  no player that comes to Barcelona will not be humbled by the talent we already have in abundance. No one will have to tell him twice before he knows that he is disposable, and his ego will have to take a back seat. When you are training with players like Henry, Messi, Alves, Xavi, Iniesta, Yaya, and u see them working their butts off on the pitch in games . . . who him go dey pose for?  He is going to have to work his ass off to get into the team, and I'm sure Pep will make that clear from day one.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by honeric01(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
I don't want Ibra in barca, God, chase him away, he is going to bring in division again, he is too proud and has a melancholy attitude
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2009
you're the only one seeing him as too proud o! anyway everyone is entitled
to his own opinion.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2009
Pep must be high on tequila! Selling Eto'o plus cash for an over-rated and over-hyped Zlatan would be a monumental gaffe cos Zlatan cannot hold Eto'o's shoes he is arguably the best striker Barca has seen in decades even Kluivert,Stoitchkov and Romario where not so successful heck Ronaldo could only manage cup winners cup with y'all.Pep should give Eto'o his props and give him a new contract there are very few strikers of his quality in the market or would you guys take Adebayor and cash for Eto'o lol!but seriously exchanging him for Zlatan would be dumb besides y'all where fortunate Messi was injury free last season that might not be the case next season! Una need Eto'o
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2009
A-40:

Pep must be high on tequila! Selling Eto'o plus cash for an over-rated and over-hyped Zlatan would be a monumental gaffe cos Zlatan cannot hold Eto'o's shoes he is arguably the best striker Barca has seen in decades even Kluivert,Stoitchkov and Romario where not so successful heck Ronaldo could only manage cup winners cup with y'all.Pep should give Eto'o his props and give him a new contract there are very few strikers of his quality in the market or would you guys take Adebayor and cash for Eto'o lol!but seriously exchanging him for Zlatan would be dumb besides y'all where fortunate Messi was injury free last season that might not be the case next season! Una need Eto'o

Etoo must stay.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2009
Ibrahimovic is pure class. Excellent technique. . exquisite finishing. . strong as hell. . you guys need to watch some clips of that guy on youtube. . the guy na yawa. The guy has been holding Inter down for  while. . If he can score 31 goals for inter milan why can't he do it for Barca? Abeg jo. . sign at the dotted line, Mr. Ibrhimovic. Make Samuel Eto'o go learn Italian  grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2009
Eto should be allowed to win more trophy for barca.
i like his calmness and maturity,besides he is ready to play whichever position they ask him to play.
we can add one solid striker to the existing ones and probably send bojan on loan for now.
one thing that is sexy about this barca is that ALL SUPERSTARS want to play for barca just for token,so we should be economical and pay less for quality players.meanwhile our own dani alves scored for brazil in the world cup qualifiers.barca the abracadabra, the more u see the less u understand.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by kokonets(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2009
honeric01:

I don't want Ibra in barca, God, chase him away, he is going to bring in division again, he is too proud and has a melancholy attitude

Though i agree he can be a bit laid back like Berba, it happens cos he is one of the skilful playas in Inter but the talents in Barca would make him mellow and Pep is a no nonsense coach when it comes to training!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by A40(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
@Krayola
Are you honestly telling me Eto'o does not have all these traits you mentioned? Besides has Zlatan ever delivered in any major tournament for club or country? Truth is he is not half as good as Eto'o and is almost the same age you guys have enough creativity already Zlatan would not add anything new so i'd advice y'all leave Eto'o the goleador at Barca

And if you think Eto'o is a diva wait till you sign Ibra the drama queen!! For all Eto'o has achieved he has the right to be pompous same can't be said for Ibra

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.