Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,000 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91051 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2009
khanye:

Me too man, but i hope he keeps scoring cool

hi my man.

abeg can you give a youtube link of this last barca match, i was unable to watch the game.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
scantee:

hi my man.

abeg can you give a youtube link of this last barca match, i was unable to watch the game.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9WPAHW846g&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2009
Full Highlights

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzcdQBoAe_s&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
the man too much oooooooo! smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2009
Nawa o!people wont just let me rest,inter this inter that,Eto will destroy barca and all that craps.
people should not forget our destructive tendencies in a hurry,on a good day we can stun inter with a big shock.
they should pay serious attention to ibra and see if they will ever recovers from the defeat await them.
if Barca hit u with the big guns,the victims hardly recovers,u can ask ath.madrid,real madrid,bayern,lyon etcetec.
marques is back, its a big plus.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2009
Thanking FUTURE TV in advance.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2009
UP BARCAAAA. MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY ON MY BOY ETO'O OOOO
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2009
eyonigger:

Thanking FUTURE TV in advance.

Yeah man, We D best!
Tell Inter to Pack a Bus like chelsea
or come out to play and we will disgrace them like Real Madrid wink
Forza
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2009
***winks*** grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
Forza I'm OUT!! wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
Great Match by Barca. They dominated Inter in the second half. U would have thought the game was being played @ the Nou camp not the San Siro.

The Ibra vs Eto'o saga never did materialize, did it? Always knew that would be the case. We all love to hype up things dis days.

My Man of the Match would have to be between Xavi and Yaya. I think Xavi wins it. Its of no coincidence that Barca's most dominant period in the second half came about when Xavi was having his strongest spell.

Xavi is simply the Best central Midfielder in the world. He controls games like no other.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2009
Guardiola:”The result is neither good nor bad”

After the match vs. Inter, FC Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola, indicated that “it`s always difficult to face the catenaccio” that the Italian teams usually practice. “Perhaps a we lacked a little more pressure from our midfield to unbalance them”, commented Barca coach.
Pep Guardiola also admitted that FC Barcelona lacked “fluency in the first half” but also added that his team “improved after the half time” and concluded that he doesn`t have anything to reproach them for.
“All the world could see that we were going for a win and I`m proud with the team effort”, underlined Guardiola.
Finally, FC Barcelona manager thinks that right now it`s hard to value the 0-0 achieved in the Giuseppe Meazza. “The result is what it is. It is not bad, but it`s not good either”, concluded Guardiola.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
why was the thread locked last night?
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2009

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by segunpc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
why was the thread locked last night? Huh

because they re losers.

kanye west said he wasn't impressed with our 2-5 spanking of zurich but i know he will be very impress with the 0-0 game with inter
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2009
me thought as much! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by scantee(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
is true that we did not win our match with inter yesterday, but we really try.

up barca, barca 4 ever
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2009
nearly doesn't kill a bird, bros grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Positivity(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
I'm tempted to gloat on ur so-called Barca thread but am a galatico which means I'll show class! cheesy tongue

Segun PC, abeg leave them. Time for taunting is still some months away! cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2009
Krayola2:

Guardiola:”The result is neither good nor bad”

After the match vs. Inter, FC Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola, indicated that “it's always difficult to face the catenaccio” that the Italian teams usually practice. “Perhaps a we lacked a little more pressure from our midfield to unbalance them”, commented Barca coach.
My three year old Nephew knows that Italians teams are the masters of catenaccio so whats the big deal? undecided

Italian teams and spanish teams are in opposite ends of the scale when it comes to how they approach football games. While Spanish teams build from the front to the back,italians teams build from the back to the front.

There is no greater example than their respective national teams. Thats the real cause of the aggro between the two nations. The spanish media hate the fact the Italians with their dull,boring,tactical and defensive football have won 4 worldcups while the spanish with their entertaining,sexy,and attack minded football have no worldcups to show for it
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by FBS: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2009
Boring match it was. tongue grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by dyabman(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2009
ode-sided game
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by segunpc(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2009
boring is an understatement.

even enyimba vs heartland sweet pass the match.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^^^ Buncha Haterz grin grin grin.

Barca dominted Inter especially in the second half. For a sec, I actually thought the game was being played @ the Camp Nou.

As well all know, italians teams are difficult to break down.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2009
All the madrid fans coming here to yell over barca away goalless draw with inter should be locked and flogged silly.
if its that easy to break down the Seria A champs,juventus wont have been raping you home and away.
show respect to treble barca,cos u aint gonna win CL just because u defeated KANO PILLERS(zurich).
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
for a team that played such a lackluster match, you seem to have too much confidence o! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
well,you are entitle to your opinion,our style of play has always remain the same.attack and score alot of goals and make people that love good footie glad,and we have demonstrated that to inter right from the kick off of the match,we played to win but unfortunately the goals were not just coming.we shall see if they will be that lucky in nou camp.the game was not drab,we always play to entertain people and get result.a point aint beans in sansiro,madrid would have been disgrace like Tafa Balogun if they were to play inter in their home.because the won super falcon and they are raising shoulders,we shall see who rules when jungle eventually matured.BARCA ALL THE WAY.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by segunpc(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
excuses
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by segunpc(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2009
we re going to kill all catalunyans

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
i disagree bros. no entertainment, no goals.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2009
Henry unhappy at being subbed

FC Barcelona coach, Pep Guardiola, replaced Thierry Henry in the 75th minute with Andres Iniesta and the Frenchman acted upset with being subbed. Henry first wanted to leave the pitch and then motioned to the bench but not hiding his disappointment . ”Sure I was angry because I didn`t want to be subbed”. Henry then downplayed his gesture saying: ”these things are of the moment”.
------------------------------------------

Pep:”Perhaps I made a mistake in substituting Henry”

FC Barcelona forward, Thierry Henry, complained because he had been substituted in the match vs. Inter and thought he could have made a difference had he stayed on. In an interview for the Catalan news daily “Sport”, Barca manager, Pap Guardiola, admitted that he might have made a mistake with the sub. “I understand Henry perfectly, and he made some good points. Perhaps it wasn`t the perfect timing for the substitution as he still felt fresh. These things happened to me as well when I was a player and I felt bad too. I came to know Henry as an educated man and a nice person, and perhaps, I made a mistake”, confessed Guardiola.

----------------------------------------------------

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.