Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,926 members, 7,962,959 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Barcelona Fans Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fans Thread (91050 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Barcelona Fans Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
khanye:

No, just wanna know

ok. i for fear o! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by bydot1(m): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2009
cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by U1(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2009
@ Khanye

I think Ibra is a muslim. I mean from his name it seems his name is Ibrahim, the arabic name compare to that of Chelsea owner which I figured should be Abraham. Just thinking out loud by the way. smiley

@ segunpc

Keep deceiving yourself with past glory. All the stars won't save when Ini, Messi, Xavi and company strike, you have been warned. tongue

@chic2pimp

My guy, abeg na which country you dey fight for self? You don't seem to belong here.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2009
U1:

@ Khanye

I think Ibra is a muslim. I mean from his name it seems his name is Ibrahim, the arabic name compare to that of Chelsea owner which I figured should be Abraham. Just thinking out loud by the way. smiley

Thanks, just wondering
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
omo ibra dey Bleep up jor,
e suppose score that goal angry
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
haha. I cant even watch the game. I'll try find a stream for the second half.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2009
khanye:

omo ibra dey mess up jor,
e suppose score that goal angry
I can't believe  Pep left messi,henry and alves on the bench. Ibra is really messing up ooo grin grin grin.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
Pep don vex oooo grin grin grin . Iniesta and Messi don enter field.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ibra haf score. wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
Krayola2:

Ibra haf score. wink
Yes ooo Ibra don score angry  angry cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Yes ooo Ibra don score angry  angry cheesy

No vex tongue
IBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
2-0. Messi . Ibra wit the assist.

Give Ibra time. . .just let him settle small small. . . season full ground
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2009
ok oga kray wink
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
khanye:

No vex tongue
IBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin
Don't worry its only getafe tongue grin cool.
Krayola2:

2-0. Messi . Ibra wit the assist.

Give Ibra time. . .just let him settle small small. . . season full ground
Xavi did all the hard work jare.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2009
xavi! grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
3 points in the bag, and our stars didn't have to burn themselves out over 90 minutes. Getafe away can be tricky. . .

Next up, Inter Milan!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
Chei misses one on one. Olodo rabata(IBRA)
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Xavi did all the hard work jare.

So i shouldn't mention Ibra's assist. . .what does Xavi have to do with the fact that ibra made a perfect ball for messi to head in. Why do u guys let your Ibra hate cloud your judgement like dis?  shocked

Eto'o with the ball at his feet in the box would have tried to get a shot off by all means. Ibra looked for his open teammate. He deserves credit, and if your hating ass won't give him any, I WILL  cool cool
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2009
Krayola2:

So i shouldn't mention Ibra's assist. . .what does Xavi have to do with the fact that ibra made a perfect ball for messi to head in. Why do u guys let your Ibra hate cloud your judgement like dis? shocked

Eto'o with the ball at his feet in the box would have tried to get a shot off by all means. Ibra looked for his open teammate. He deserves credit, and if your hating ass won't give him any, I WILL cool cool
Shut up jare. Bloody mutete grin. I've been giving Ibra credit all day long on the scummie's thread. I have never said Ibra wasn't class. The problem I have with him is his Inability to perform on the big stage.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2009
bros, take it easy, ok? grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2009
George_D:

bros, take it easy, ok? grin
grin grin grin Leave me alone jare. grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by Krayola2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
pppsscchheewww!!
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
**winks** grin
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by eyonigger(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2009
Kray make una leave chimp out of this issue. The guy get problem, he was like switch47 on Chelsea last season.

Ogazi my airtime finish yesterday, na why i nor call u back. Barca all the way, I really do not have much comment.

Inter next, lets see wonders of football.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
looks like the season is starting on a mixed note already.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2009
nice pix smiley
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by lailai2(m): 2:51am On Sep 14, 2009
great result considering the conditions. . . .ibra was very impressive in the second half thgh he seemed uninterested playing with pedro and jeffren, with time sha

chygrynskiy is already proving his worth and i was very impressed with his touches though he still needs some more work defensively, all in good time also, messi didnt show any sign of disappointment. . . .

next - inter, think iniesta will start on the bench once more against inter and putol wil return to the center, eto will be so waiting. . . .anyways, in pep we trust

kray, u still dey answer that guy up till now,
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by segunpc(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2009
haha. these Madrid clowns no go kill person. See this guy dey post picture of trophy. We have 5 such pictures from the last 6 months. Fukn losers. I've never seen a bunch of people so proud of failure in my life.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

if u think giving a club " the team of the century" a failure then i can understand the kain person wey u be!

P.S

we discovered u re in the same city with espanyol , so we gave them a package for u catalunyans. grin

Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by ogazi007(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2009
Yeah!it was a good second half,i was not watching barca in the first half and ibra nearly made me lose control.
in Pep we trust messi and inesta stir up the game and i was glad barca is still barca.pique and dymetro collabo works magic.i just hope the could continue like that.puyol was not happy when he was sub for Alves,all in all 3 points aint easy to grab from getefe,they are a good side.
ETO score powerfull goal for inter yesterday,i was impressed but he wont be able to that against barca on wedneday as he will be forced to go back and support the defence or face the wrath of henry(madrid cant forget this dude in a hurry).dont play attacking footie with barca,history has it that the only way to play this attacking minded barca is to borrow a clue frm Guus Hidink, LOL.we are winning people.
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by U1(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2009
That Ibra of a guy has yet to convince me, so much in love with my brother Eto'o.

Segunpc, why you like trouble like this na? Why not wait for you own spanking? tongue
Re: Barcelona Fans Thread by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
U1:

That Ibra of a guy has yet to convince me, so much in love with my brother Eto'o.

Segunpc, why you like trouble like this na? Why not wait for you own spanking? tongue

Me too man, but i hope he keeps scoring cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 26th October 2014 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Finals Live Draws & Fixtures / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.