Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Pls Help, I - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, I (2517 Views)

Help! I Cant Locate My Girlfriend G.spot. [graphic]* / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? / Help, I Impregnated My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I by frank317: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2009
Abeg make una leave the woman make she catch her fun jare. Do u guys know weather her husband is sterile? or mayb he approves of her sleeping around? or mayb this is how she actually earns her living.

we are all not saints, must everybody live by the so called nonsense rules?

at poster, please this is my email address: xtfranks005@yahoo.com, my number is 08027410988. I will love to have a taste of u sweet public pussy. ur boss must have enjoyed it a lot to buy u a JEEP
Re: Pls Help, I by blissieng(f): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2009
Studio, I think u r cursed!

You might want to seek help for that.
Re: Pls Help, I by pek(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2009
you dont know what to do? did anyone tell you what to do in the beginning?
i am sorry for you because you have gone beyond the point of no return. it is only God that can save you now. any action you take now will baskfire either from your husband or manfriend.
Re: Pls Help, I by queenTG(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
blissieng:

Is it just me?

I honestly couldnt make undestand what QUeenTG is tryna say.

As for this topic, it's pretty straight forward what should be done

1) Ask God for forgiveness, what you have done is adultery! plain n simple

2) TELL YA HUSBAND, the truth, nothing but the truth and ALL the truth!
3) Quit that JOB!

i'm saying same thing like u. just put coma and full stop then u will anderstand. But why  she sould tell the husband no be him send her ? why taking the jeep the wife give him is she selling car?
Re: Pls Help, I by Flancey: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
pray o
Re: Pls Help, I by Archilles(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2009
Its pretty funny how the ladies arent talking so much and those that replied, simple asked her to change job and ask for forgiveness. But if it were to be guy that posted this thread, missiles for dey fly left, right, center. Anyway,

@Poster,
Well, this is the kinda of posts I dont understand. What kind of advice are u asking for? Let me even ask you, what made you give in to the demand in the first place? Is it that you lack money or your husband is not giving you enough banging. I know married women who go after young (mostly single) men. Not that they lack money, in fact they have more than enough, just that their husband are too busy working. Anyway, your life is in your hands. My advice, continue and enjoy the act.
Re: Pls Help, I by iice(f): 2:47am On Jul 04, 2009
Archilles:

Its pretty funny how the ladies arent talking so much and those that replied, simple asked her to change job and ask for forgiveness. But if it were to be guy that posted this thread, missiles for dey fly left, right, center. Anyway,

Because the person like some of us have already pointed out, is seeking attention.
If you go through the OP's posts, you will see similar threads she created before. . .her brother in law, this man, that man, her boss. . .this that. It's been two years, and she hasn't changed.
Re: Pls Help, I by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 04, 2009
I don't know what these women want to make out of this world.
Ohh so its only women abi? undecided
Re: Pls Help, I by Gabry(f): 2:57am On Jul 04, 2009
Na waaaa o o o. Poster, I dont like u! And this is the first time Im admitting it!!! angry angry Shame on you! U are one example on why people call female bitches! angry angry HMM!
Re: Pls Help, I by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 04, 2009
does anyone really believe this poster is for real? grin
Re: Pls Help, I by 009kk: 3:05am On Jul 04, 2009
davidylan:

does anyone really believe this poster is for real? grin

i think the poster is stupid
Re: Pls Help, I by Gabry(f): 3:41am On Jul 04, 2009
OKI MAYBE SHE / HE LIED. embarassed
Re: Pls Help, I by topup: 4:00am On Jul 04, 2009
Archilles:

Because I guess some of us women don't believe in insulting, especially when the deed is already done. As for double standards, you'll just have to wait to see how we respond to a guy asking the same question before you can make such assumptions.

(And there are insults already in this topic, need we add more??)
Re: Pls Help, I by bluespice(f): 4:48am On Jul 04, 2009
nice to meet u. . . .again
Re: Pls Help, I by Akinagirl(f): 5:12am On Jul 04, 2009
Oh poster, close you legs honey. This isn't the first time you cheated on your husband. And for someone that "needs advice" you sure are not here to get them.
Re: Pls Help, I by cutemoses(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
HAHA, ISN"T IT OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS NOT REAL, YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE POSTER IS NOT RESPONDING, SHE JUST WANT TO SEE VIEWS OF PEOPLE ON SUCH AN ACT. IT'S A GOOD STORY ANYWAY, ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT THE JEEP YOU WON FOR bleeping YOUR BOSS WHICH YOU DONATED TO YOUR HUSBAND, grin
Re: Pls Help, I by j4steady: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make una wait now,

una just dey rush crucify this woman because of wetin im type, now in the first place,we know internet is filled with a lot of stuffs,how are we sure that the poster is a woman

secondly,she( or may be he) is just posting stories here take read some kind of response and then call her(his) friends and say "I posted one powerful topic on nairaland".

For me all her stories from 2007 na big Lie so now i say "FABU OOO" and I want everyone to say "KOMA ROLL" grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I by izeek(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2009
cutemoses:

HAHA, ISN"T IT OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS NOT REAL, YOU CAN EVEN SEE THE POSTER IS NOT RESPONDING, SHE JUST WANT TO SEE VIEWS OF PEOPLE ON SUCH AN ACT. IT'S A GOOD STORY ANYWAY, ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT THE JEEP YOU WON FOR bleeping YOUR BOSS WHICH YOU DONATED TO YOUR HUSBAND, grin

r she might be for real, and i too ashamed to come and continue her thread.
uselessness runs in ur veins.
i just hope u dont have daughters to continue where u left off.
Re: Pls Help, I by daduke2k(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
DUMB POST < DUMBER REPLIES< DUMBEST POSTER
Re: Pls Help, I by iz2much: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2009
House, i think we have a problem with this so called Aquila Joy (f) who had been messing up since, she is the same person sleeping with the brother in-law and now again the boss. i think she need so one to help her, probably an alfa can do the magic, olobo ina bi kanga
Re: Pls Help, I by iz2much: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
House, i think we have a problem with this so called Aquila Joy (f) who had been messing up since, she is the same person sleeping with the brother in-law and now again the boss. i think she need so one to help her, probably an alfa can do the magic, olobo ina bi kanga
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=96069.msg1748354#msg1748354
Re: Pls Help, I by Borat1: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2009
All these perverts that are turned on by their perverted posts. Chei
Re: Pls Help, I by kokoA(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ poster

You must be a very stupid person to post this on nairaland. Do you think we are jobless people here. God will punish you. Nonsense, you don't need help, you need death. fool!
Re: Pls Help, I by pappy4real(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
@poster, its quite unfortunate that u're used to the forbidden fruit of adultery-u've popped and u might find it difficult to stop. im so sorry 4 u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute But Not INTERESTED / Very Low Self-esteem Please Advice! / My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.