Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,055 members, 7,906,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Can Satan Carry God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Satan Carry God (5245 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / Can Satan See God For Any Purpose / Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2009
@mactao- I think for the first time we are reaching an agreement. Jesus was not the God in heaven, am i right ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
Yes, Jesus was not the God in Heaven.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
God bless you and your family amen. You are truely sincere and i love that.

Without jesus can God do anything ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
Abuzola:

God bless you and your family amen. You are truely sincere and i love that.

Without jesus can God do anything ?

That's where the concept of three in one comes in. It's impossible to separate them from one another.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2009
So without jesus God is powerless ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2009
Again, right now, it's impossible to separate them.

When Jesus was on earth, He didn't and couldn't do anything without the Father. He repeatedly said that. Let us now assume that it was possible that Jesus could sin while He was on earth. If He did, then His ministry would have faced a serious setback. In other words, at that point, Jesus couldn't do anything without the Father. Sinning then would have separated Him from the Father.

But now, Jesus has returned to Heaven. In a way, the Holy Trinity is ONE. Again, you can't separate them, so the question of God being or not being able to do stuff without Jesus doesn't arise at all.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2009
Jesus was part of God, am i right ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2009
Jesus is the son of God. I don't fully understand what you mean by being a part of God.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2009
You said the trinity is undivided it is one, so i say God cannot do anything without jesus, so is jesus part of God ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2009
I.e without jesus God cannot do anything ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by JPot: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2009
Nope. They do all things together.

Elohim is hard to visualize, but it is what we believe.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.
10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’”
16 And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

God was the Word. God begott (gave birth to) ONE AND ONLY SON. The Son (who was the Word) incarnated into flesh and dwelt among us.

Then upon baptism the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove, God the Father speaking from heaven, and Jesus Christ in the flesh communed (were) together, just like they are now linked together in ways unknown to us.

For those who do not know the light, they are in darkness, and do not understand these truths that are so simple and intuitive to us. I pray that God may enlighten you in this subject, and remove the vial of confusion that separates Him from you. He really loves you.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2009
So without jesus God is powerless, am i right ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by JPot: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2009
You are hatefully trying to put me into a corner with that question.

But yes, I boldly declare that God is nothing without Jesus.

Are you Abuzola without a head? Or is 1/3 of your body enough to get you through the day?

Jesus is nothing without God. They are one, in a unique way.

But when Jesus was crucified on earth we read that God turned away from Jesus (no longer dependent on Jesus) as he soaked up all the sins into himself. Then he died, neutralizing all sins. Then God (who was also Jesus) rose Christ from the dead (now they are one again) in a new and undefiled flesh, that we may also one day rise from this earth in new flesh and enter heaven.

I literally chewed up the meat right there. It should be quite understandable now.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
How can my body function without my head, jesus died and god died, who resurrected him ? I guess satan. You are a funny chap
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by skydancer: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
Your image is gone Abuzola. You better do something.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
Is that a threat or what ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2009
You dont believe in Jesus. . "God"?,Okey dont worry my dear' You're not alone! grin  grin I am with you.,For we are many and ruling the world.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by JPot: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2009
Jesus didn't die! Doh!

His flesh died, but His spirit didn't. After paying ransom on earth for our sins, Jesus didn't waste any time and went into Hell to resurrect and save as many good, conscientious, willing human spirits as possible. Then on the third day after his "physical" death Jesus returned in a new flesh which could even walk through doors. Jesus spent some time calming and instructing His disciples, then returned to Heaven where He stays even till now begging God to have mercy on us sinners.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2009
Who rmanaged the affairs of universe when god died.

@ogaga, God exist !

'like the behaviour of the people of pharaoh and those before them, they denied our evident. So God seized (destroyed) them for their sins. And God is severe in punishment. Say (O Muhammad) to those who disbelieve,'you will be defeated and gathered together to Hell, and worst indeed is that place of rest' Quran 3:11-12
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by kolaoloye(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2009
@ Abuzola,
point of correction:
God did not die. He cannot die. He is immortal. He is in control.
Jesus (the son of God) was crucified for our transgressions, PERIOD.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2009
kola oloye:

@ Abuzola,
point of correction:
Do you think Jesus had the DNA of a normal man, what does the DNA of God look like any ideas?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola:

Kola say that to fools

'when jesus had finished all these sayings, he said to his disciples,'you know that after two days passover is coming and the 'son of man' will be delivered up to be crucified' mathew 26:1-2

note: jesus acknowledged being son of man and not GOD.

Did the disciples acknowldge jesus as God or man.

'and when he went out to the porch, another maid saw him and she said to the bystanders, 'this man (peter) was with jesus of Nazareth' and again he (peter) denied it with an oath ' i do not know the 'man' (jesus) .' after a little while the bystanders came up and said to peter,'Certainly you are also one of them, for your accent betrays you' then he began to invoke a curse on himself and to swear,'i do not know the 'man' (jesus)' and immediately the cock crowed. And peter remembered the saying of jesus,'Before the cock crows you will deny me three times' and he went out and wept bitterly. Mathew 26:71-75.

Did jesus died?

'He (joseph) went to pilate & asked for the body of jesus. Then pilate ordered it to be given to him. And joseph took the body and wrapped it in a clean linen shroud and laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn in the rock and he rolled a great stone to the door of the tomb and departed' mathew 27:58-60.

The funny part of the christian god is mathew 26:67-68 'then they spat in his (jesus) face and struck him and some slapped him, saying 'prophecy to us you christ ! Who is it that struck you ?'

'and remember when God will say (on the day of Resurrection) : 'O Jesus son of mary ! Did you say to men,'worship me and my mother as two gods besides God ? He will say,' Glorified are you ! It was not for me to say what i had no right to say. Had i said such a thing, you would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner self though i do not know what is in yours. Truly, You, only you are the All knower of all that is hidden. 'never did i say to them aught except what You command me to say,'worship God, my God and your God' Quran 5:116-117
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by muhsin(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2009
kola oloye:

@ Abuzola,
point of correction:

That leads me into more mire; who do you actually worship?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by kolaoloye(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
@Abuzola,
How many times do i have to tell you that there is only one God and Jesus is His son.
Haven't you quoted JOHN 3:16 before? Why are you still confusing yourself.
Maybe i should remind you of what it says
"FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. . . . ."

@muhsin,
I worship the most high GOD through Jesus- the Christ
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by skyone(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

You dont believe in Jesus. . "God"?,Okey dont worry my dear' You're not alone! grin  grin I am with you.,For we are many and ruling the world.

now i see that you must be some sort of a deluded freak who is either  totally confused or  nearly out of a normal human touch.

@Abuzola alzakawi
yet again this is not sura and if you need clear understanding of that verse i'm open to lecture you, so for now keeping looking forward to your confirmed hell fire by your god allah.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
Abuzola:

How can my body function without my head, jesus died and god died, who resurrected him ? I guess satan. You are a funny chap

Abuzola - let's take it from here. The Holy Trinity is three spirits. Jesus is a spirit, but when he came down to earth, he took a body. The body died. Spirits don't die. Even demons don't die.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
Mactao, i can swear you are narrating second chance movie to me by saying God spirit entered another man. Thats fantasy which can never happen, where was God when his prophets were been slain. You are justing summarizing second chance
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
@kola, jesus is not God, is that what yo saying ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2009

Mactao, i can swear you are narrating second chance movie to me by saying God spirit entered another man. Thats fantasy which can never happen, where was God when his prophets were been slain. You are justing summarizing second chance

No, Abuzola, I am not narrating Second Chance. I said Jesus took a body, not that He possessed someone else's body. God created all flesh, so creating a body for Jesus wouldn't have been difficult at all.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2009
Do you know the gravity of ur word ? How can God be a man
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
Quran 67:6-11
And for those who disbelieve in their Lord is the torment of hell and worst indeed is that destination. When they are cast therein, they will hear the terrible drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth. It almost burst up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, it keepers (angel guarding hell) will ask 'did no warner came to you ?'. They will say 'yes indeed a warner did come to us but we denied him and said 'ALLAH never send down anything (QURAN), you are only in great error,'. And they will say 'had we but listened or used intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing fire'. Then they will confess their sin. So away with the dwellers of the blazing fire'

shocked
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Do you know the gravity of your word ? How can God be a man

No, Abuzola, I did not say that God is a man. I already said it before the Holy Trinity is three spirits. Jesus is one of them, and Jesus is a spirit. But when He came to earth, he came in form of flesh. In other words, the flesh was just a temporary form he took up when he came to earth.

Again, you're mixing the words God and Jesus up, using them interchangeably. Please try and be clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can't Wait To Be Free!! (my Story) / ATHEISTS ONLY! Some Food For Thought... / Is Tithe For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.