Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,351 members, 7,971,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

How Can Satan Carry God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Satan Carry God (5281 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / Can Satan See God For Any Purpose / Can Satan Pronounce The Name Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
Alright i get ur message but do you know that many christian think that jesus is God ? What will you say to them

in your last post you mentioned that the Holy spirit was jesus, is that what you mean literally or has its substanciation ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2009
I didn't say that the Holy Spirit was Jesus. I said Jesus is a spirit, not Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Whoever things Jesus is God (the Father) should try and read his Bible some more and ask someone to explain to him.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
So jesus is a spirit ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Maykelly(f): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2009
Abuzola
In deed, Muslim brought up, terrorist and a millitant! in arab.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2009
What is ur problem kelly ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Maykelly(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2009
Abuzola:

So jesus is a spirit ?

Oh YES! He is; Lord Jesus cheesy

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 John 5:6
This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2009
Maykelly are you out of your senses. . . ?,Huh??
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Maykelly(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Maykelly are you out of your senses. . . ?,Huh??
but how? meaning satan can carry Abuzola? embarassed
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2009
@ May Kelly

I love you, but I think that you need to sort yourself out.

Abuzola I get but you? Strange
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2009
Maykelly. . . The Bible is not my book, and Christianity is not my religion. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma like you,unless you sit down and think about it yourself and get the proper answer on your own.

dont blah blah blah blah. . .all the time,or are you a parrot?.sorry im only here to listen to people sharing ideas and progressively moving forward to higher level .honestly speaking i haven't seen your pic but i love you?i mean i like you but hate your weak understanding.

Re: How Can Satan Carry God by zmurda(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2009
May kelly:

Oh YES! He is; Lord Jesus cheesy

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

1 John 5:6
This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth

this is strange, there is no where it is mentioned that Jesus is spirit here. Or are you getting the verses wrong?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by muhsin(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2009
ahonohai:

@ May Kelly

Two days, man. Where have you been to?

Missed you. smiley
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Maykelly(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
muhsin:

Two days, man. Where have you been to?

Missed you. smiley
what days? shocked remain blessed in my Lord Jesus Chrsit. smiley
ahonohai:

@ May Kelly

love u but do we share something in common - "Is Lord Jesus Christ your Master"?  I am covered with thy Blood of Jesus. Amen. Abuzola is the strange one here. tnx grin
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
hehehehe. . . . grin sad
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by alimat2(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

hehehehe. . . . grin sad

seconded
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2009
Seconded? huh. . . .??
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by skyone(m): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Seconded? huh. . . .??

with alimat.2 , 'trust she's will confuse you d more. She drops weird post on nairaland and i need to know her age.
I she must be 13yrs old and she needs to be banned.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by skyone(m): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
Anyway ogaga if you believe in satan you must believe in the following

(1) Islam
(20 Buddism
(3) Hindu
(4) Witchcraft
(5) Marine spirit
(6)Secret society
(7) Serpentine spirit
(cool Wizard

and finally how come Jezebel lost her battle with Prophet Elisha if satan is that strong.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2009

and finally how come Jezebel lost her battle with Prophet Elisha if satan is that strong.

Please don't go down that line, skyone. Ogaga4Luv, I ask you to please ignore that question.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2009
Mactao did you see what kelly said ? She said jesus is a spirit contrary to ur objection
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2009
I never said Jesus wasn't a spirit.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Don't make me vex, read what you said aforetime before denial
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
Abuzola:

Don't make me vex, read what you said aforetime before denial

First of all, I am not subordinate to you in anyway, and I don't give a rat's fart if you're vexed.

Secondly, quote me somewhere where I said Jesus wasn't a spirit, and we'll work from there.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
Stop retracting. So the holy spirit is on its own, right ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
1. I'm not retracting.

2. The Holy Spirit is not on His own. The Holy Spirit is with the Father and the Son.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
So The father is greater than the son and the spirit, ryt ?
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by skyone(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2009
mactao:

Please don't go down that line, skyone. Ogaga4Luv, I ask you to please ignore that question.

Read 1 and 2kings, Elisha instructed Jehu and backed by the power of God to defeat Jezebel(the witch). Now tell me why have you told him to the ignore question son.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2009
Hey dude, be wise
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2009
[b]Mr Abuzola. . . .[/b]you let them be,since they're sharing out of (Ignorantus_Virus) with their brain. The men that Nigerian people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest the most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2009
skyone:

Read 1 and 2kings, Elisha instructed Jehu and backed by the power of God to defeat Jezebel(the witch). Now tell me why have you told him to the ignore question son.

Asking questions like this is what the atheists and muslims on Nairaland do. As a Christian, you know exactly why that happened. So there's no need to ask.
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Abuzola(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
It is only in ur bible that lies are proclaim.how can jacob defeat God? Can't you think. Jesus said if you believe in him you will do more work than jesus. How can man do greater things than God ? Don't u have sense. You people are faraway from the truth
Re: How Can Satan Carry God by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
Abuzola:

It is only in your bible that lies are proclaim.how can jacob defeat God? Can't you think. Jesus said if you believe in him you will do more work than jesus. How can man do greater things than God ? Don't u have sense. You people are faraway from the truth

For some reason, you've decided to twist the Bible.

1. Jacob defeated an angel, not God. Lie 1.

2. The words Jesus and God can not be used interchangeably. You, Abuzola, and I have spent a good portion of this thread discussing that, and I have explained in detail to you. For some reason, you chose to cast all that away. More power to your elbow.

3. You, a muslim, came across something from the Bible, gave it your own interpretation, and now you're forcing it on us. Now, Abuzola, here's the deal - there's no Christian on earth who believes that he can do more than God can do. Here's the authentic meaning of that verse, given by a Christian because it's the Bible we're talking about - we can do much more than Jesus did while he was on earth. Not more than He can do now.

Again, you're not in the position to tell us what the Bible means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Bible And Archaelogy / Patterns Vs Codes. Certainly There Is A Sort Of Creator That We Don't Know. / Images From The Christian Inquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.