Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? (4697 Views)

Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by C2H5OH(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2009
Yeah, I suppose why not? Assuming all else fails cheesy
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Jezgirl(f): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
All I can say is follow d good advice most people r givin u on here, jus move on wit ur life, i've been thru similar situation, to d extent of me finkin of gettin sum chemicals where i wrk n lure him 2 my house on a friendship level n poison d asshole but i jus had 2 fink again coz dat wil jus cause anoda big trouble 4 me, so babe wot i did den was move on, tho it was very hard 2 do but i jus did, n most mistakes people make is, jus coz a guy/girl break up wit u, dey wldn't give anoda person a chance, n i really fank God i gave d next guy dat came my way a chance den, n guess wot, im very happy infact more dan happy in dis new relationship, all wot i went thru in my previous relationship, payin bills 4 him, buyin stuffs 4 dis guy, cryin 2 bed at nite n cryin in d mornin, all bcoz of dis stupid guy, the new guy i met den treated me in a way dat i neva xpected, so jus knw woteva goes around always cum bck around, u've done ur best even more dan ur best mayb d guy is not meant 4 u in d 1st place, so leave everyfin else 2 God, keep ur head up high n i'm sure 1day, d guy 4 u wil defo walk in2 ur life, so 4get about revenge plz, don't even go der, all u can do is jus move on wit ur life coz every disappointment is a belssing.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by biola44: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster: let bygones be bygones, move on
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by kalmebad(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster

We don't win in all cases,

In every relationship, be sure that, it's either it breaks or it leads to alter, but wat hurts most is the way and manner we break up.

How many would you want to take revenge at??

That people don't love u back the way u do is not the end of d world, jus be happy that the love grows in your heart

Don't shut ur doors completely, but let ur experience be a teacher/guide

You have jus learnt something u never knew.       Take heart ok.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2009
Before you leave, make sure that you destroy his life.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by gloriuss(f): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2009
posakosa:

Before you leave, make sure that you destroy his life.

and how many lives have U destroyed If you live by a double standard (do as I say and not as I do) then pls dont give out such advice, it may ruin sum1's life and lead to them forever regretting those actions! Its NOT the way forward, at all.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Niseed(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2009
sometimes revenge is a dish best served cold, learn from your mistakes and move on. any joy or satisfaction derived from causing actual bodily harm or mental harm will be shortlived. clearly you still have feelings for this "SOB" seeing that you have taken the time out to post a topic about seeking revenge.

go out, mix with your friends and all will be forgotten in time.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by debest1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
The mere fact that you are seeking revenge shows that you are hooked on this guy like dope. He's shown you who he really is, don't you at least have some sort of self worth and just walk away completely? spending all your time trying to hurt him in the process holding yourself back is not what you need gal. The best revenge for him is to get on with your life, God willing you will meet someone who will treat you well, that will show him what he missed out on,
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
Its absolutely farce to think that wanting revenge means you are still hooked on the guy. What rubbish!

Actually, if you act on revenge, you must never want him back because chances are he won't forgive you. Leave the relationship with a big bang and destroy his life, DO NOT CAUSE bodily harm.

I mean like, torment his soul mentally. I've given you some suggestions, depending on where you are located. wink
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ Julian If you are trying to keep a man, there is something absolutely wrong with you. A man should be trying to keep you and vice versa.

No relationship should be one-sided.

Forgiveness, just like revenge can also be the absolute freedom. The only problem is that after revenge, any contact with this person, will be very displeasing. At least you only got hotwatered poured on you. If I say my ex-boyfriend, I will probably shoot that bastard to death and have no regrets,  But then again, thank god for my family for always keeping me in thier prayers.

Men will never treat women well, until women learn to stand up for themselves,    Forgiveness is not Silence.!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2009
I can't speak for the poster because I don't know what happened in your relationship, but if I saw Mr. Bassey today, and shot him to death, Ill have no regrets or remorse, that bastard put me through hell.

But then again, I've also moved on, so no point absolutely.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by luxoire(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster - no mind the idiot his nemesis will cathc up with him - you too grow some back bone and stop being such a sucker for love!

me i don love well well - infact i don do love kolo!! and i have learnt a valuable lesson - I dont give to any body in any situation if there is any chance that i will be bitter / regret it tomorrow. so when i help any man it is an act of charity to be forgotten after that until he decides to recognise it

move on with your life and leave him to his - he will find what he is looking or and trust me - it wont be pretty!! its hard but take control, delete his number if need be and change yours. let him go and be a parasite to another woman's resources and emotions - good riddance!!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2009
@ luxoire

good advice.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by luxoire(f): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2009
posakosa:

@ luxoire

good advice.

thank you - its not the easiest to do when there are emotions involved but the best way forward
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by TheSeeker(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2009
Keep up your first line of words. KILL HIM! Don't just kill him with anything --- there are two things to kill him with -- either be a close friend to his friend or dating him(NO SEX OOOOOO) or Kill him with a new sharpened hoe-head-like cutlass
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by galatico(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2009
Life is full of ups and downs,  Just move on forget about him,  The downfall of a man (woman) is not the end of the world.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2009
Move on but leave with a big bang!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2009
posakosa:

Move on but leave with a big bang!

what kind of bing bang?

galatico:

Life is full of ups and downs, Just move on forget about him, The downfall of a man (woman) is not the end of the world.

i can move on but how can i 4get dis cold blooded man, that has a stone heart?

luxoire:

@poster - no mind the idiot his nemesis will cathc up with him - you too grow some back bone and stop being such a sucker for love!

me i don love well well - infact i don do love kolo!! and i have learnt a valuable lesson - I dont give to any body in any situation if there is any chance that i will be bitter / regret it tomorrow. so when i help any man it is an act of charity to be forgotten after that until he decides to recognise it

move on with your life and leave him to his - he will find what he is looking or and trust me - it wont be pretty!! its hard but take control, delete his number if need be and change yours. let him go and be a parasite to another woman's resources and emotions - good riddance!!

how will u know? is it a crime to love someone and naturally do things for the person? only 4 this same person 2 turn around the most wicked way. whycouldn't he just tell me straigh4ward if he was tired?

posakosa:

I can't speak for the poster because I don't know what happened in your relationship, but if I saw Mr. Bassey today, and shot him to death, Ill have no regrets or remorse, that bastard put me through hell.

But then again, I've also moved on, so no point absolutely.

whi is mr bassey?
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
it is not a matter of still being hooked on him, have u ever been dying in silence, waiting to explode or take revenge. wat he did is COLD after everything, then i'll just move on, while he moves on too just like that? it hurts so bad.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by frank317: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2009
I am really sorry to tell u that desperate girls like are are either ugly or think they are ugly.
how can u b in a relationship and not make ur guy desire u. u only made him feel he has the whole of u, therefore u were not worth anything anylonger. u pay his bills and fogive us inconsistencies(bulshit). sometimes being too good to people is a burden for the recievers, especially when they know they are not worth it.

Reveng for what? imagine urself not being inlove with anyone anylonger, does that mean u should be hurt? wont u just want that person to live u alone and stop bothering u? well thats what he wants now.

get the hell out of his life and allow ur self to suffer for his loss for not more than two weeks at worst a month and then move on with ur life.

forgive him and feel free. be happy wit urself and stop over burdening urself with grudges.

learn ur lessons, dont choke people with ur so called love, instead choke them with how special u are. we men like it when special girls love us.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by frank317: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2009
I am really sorry to tell u that desperate girls like are are either ugly or think they are ugly.
how can u b in a relationship and not make ur guy desire u. u only made him feel he has the whole of u, therefore u were not worth anything anylonger. u pay his bills and fogive us inconsistencies(bulshit). sometimes being too good to people is a burden for the recievers, especially when they know they are not worth it.

Reveng for what? imagine urself not being inlove with anyone anylonger, does that mean u should be hurt? wont u just want that person to live u alone and stop bothering u? well thats what he wants now.

get the hell out of his life and allow ur self to suffer for his loss for not more than two weeks at worst a month and then move on with ur life.

forgive him and feel free. be happy wit urself and stop over burdening urself with grudges.

learn ur lessons, dont choke people with ur so called love, instead choke them with how special u are. we men like it when special girls love us.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2009
frank3.16:

have u eva been in a relationship or loved someone? y do u talk like u haven[t been inone? when u r in a relationship, most things come natural. so did i do wrong by being there for him and not pretending? did i do wrong by always being at his call? i'm not saying i was too good, there were instances i gave it to him, when it was necessary, i was just being myself. if i was too good, do u think i would have confronted him about him going out to a party on valentine's night? no i dont think so. wat type of desire r u talking about? i'm really getting confused. wat's the essence of being in a relationship if u cannot be urself. how did i make him have the whole of me how would u know i choked him with love or how does someone choke one with love?
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
My best advice to you is to move on.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by frank317: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2009
Nesia:

have u eva been in a relationship or loved someone? y do u talk like u haven[t been inone? when u r in a relationship, most things come natural. so did i do wrong by being there for him and not pretending? did i do wrong by always being at his call? i'm not saying i was too good, there were instances i gave it to him, when it was necessary, i was just being myself. if i was too good, do u think i would have confronted him about him going out to a party on valentine's night? no i dont think so. wat type of desire r u talking about? i'm really getting confused. wat's the essence of being in a relationship if u cannot be urself. how did i make him have the whole of me how would u know i choked him with love or how does someone choke one with love?

i have been in so many relationships and i was hurt in most of them. but again i learnt by experience. just the way we get used to an environment or new cloths, thats how people get used to others around them or with their lovers with time. luckily we are humans we should be active in controlin our enironment and not passive.

yes u gave ur best, u loved, but u neglected ur very self. u concentrated so much of him. in any relatipnship its all about u and not ur partner remember that. if u observed urself, u should have known when its not good for u, when to walk away and seek for the happiness we desire. but u were so busy trying to make him happy, thinking his happiness is ur happiness, well thats not really the truth.

i am in a relationship now and sometimes my girl chokes me with love and i tend to get bored, but i just know i deserve her love, so i teach her how not to choke me with love. how to concentrate on herself for a while and take decisions that chalenges me when i go astry and make me realize how important she is to me, and she does it.

i really dont want to talk much, dont want to bore u with so much talk. but understand that i beleive that how hurt u feel right now is natural. its normal to feel that way because u are human, but instead of continue allowing pain, just realize that u deserve much better than him. he is really truelly not worth all these stress. u need love and not pain. love is out there and love is u.

take some time an concentrate on urself, eat good food, go shopping, apply good makeup, look clean, radiate in brightness, whatch comedy, laugh out, love people, fill ur mind with little appreciation. u will find out that he is not worth it all.
cheers
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
frank3.16:

i have been in so many relationships and i was hurt in most of them. but again i learnt by experience. just the way we get used to an environment or new cloths, thats how people get used to others around them or with their lovers with time. luckily we are humans we should be active in controlin our enironment and not passive.

yes u gave ur best, u loved, but u neglected ur very self. u concentrated so much of him. in any relatipnship its all about u and not ur partner remember that. if u observed urself, u should have known when its not good for u, when to walk away and seek for the happiness we desire. but u were so busy trying to make him happy, thinking his happiness is ur happiness, well thats not really the truth.

i am in a relationship now and sometimes my girl chokes me with love and i tend to get bored, but i just know i deserve her love, so i teach her how not to choke me with love. how to concentrate on herself for a while and take decisions that chalenges me when i go astry and make me realize how important she is to me, and she does it.

i really dont want to talk much, dont want to bore u with so much talk. but understand that i beleive that how hurt u feel right now is natural. its normal to feel that way because u are human, but instead of continue allowing pain, just realize that u deserve much better than him. he is really truelly not worth all these stress. u need love and not pain. love is out there and love is u.

take some time an concentrate on urself, eat good food, go shopping, apply good makeup, look clean, radiate in brightness, whatch comedy, laugh out, love people, fill ur mind with little appreciation. u will find out that he is not worth it all.
cheers

The words in bold above gave me second thoughts and i kind of agree. I never really saw it whilein the relationship but just after i read it, i thought 4 a while and agree with that.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
you gave in to a boy and an idiot.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by 190: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
so have u killed him yet undecided
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by gloriuss(f): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2009
190:

What kind of instigator are you self?? Chei!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
Nesia:

whi is mr bassey?

James Bassey is this bastard that I dated. I didn't kill him but I showed him hell and Im not done yet. The gods must run that fool mad. He went for prayers and is ok now, but I want to see that evil bastard suffer. He must suffer and burn.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2009
190:

I don't think that she should kill him. She should make him SUFFER. Destroy his life.

If you are in Nigeria, pay people to beat him up to a pulp, have them take his picture and you'll feel much better.

If u're in America or London, read the laws to make certain that you don't get into trouble.

Don't kill him, set him yup, well, well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ss / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.