Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,797 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? (4698 Views)

Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by gloriuss(f): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
posakosa:

James Bassey is this bastard that I dated. I didn't kill him but I showed him hell and Im not done yet. The gods must run that fool mad. He went for prayers and is ok now, but I want to see that evil bastard suffer. He must suffer and burn.

shocked shocked erm, shey u no be winch?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
Winch ke? actually my mom called me and told me to stop my evil ways,

I tell everyone I know, when you break up with another human being, BE NICE.

Don't spread rumors or other rubbish. I don't care what happens to that fool. I want to see him suffer.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by spoilt(f): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
Stop whining and look for a better man.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by gloriuss(f): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
posakosa:

Winch ke? actually my mom called me and told me to stop my evil ways,

grin grin grin. . .Il take that as a Joke!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2009
Uuuum grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by dean2725: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2009
IT happens and it will not cease to happen.
two words: MOVE ON
we men hate that especially when we realize how nice and caring you are.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by latch(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
@poster and everyother person advocating revenge, death, murder, paralysis, and amputation: after that what next? , is your pain going to go away? are you going to be happy when you see his obituary in the papers, or see him begging on the strets with no arms? NO you will not, rather the ruthlessness of your act will add to woes.

Yes its hard, to live with it, but its the wisest thing to do.

And like I said earlier: this kind of thing happens all the time, so its not really such a big deal. How many guys have spend hundreds of thousands on girls only for the chic to run away with some other dude? But then guys dont so shit about it. It happened to me in Abuja, I lost a serious girl friend, I had housed and kept to Abuja Alahajis , well guess what? were still friends ,
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2009
good advice.   wink

Everyone's said that. But I don't think that anyone has said what she wants to hear.

Forgiveness although difficult is the ultimate freedom.
  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by latch(m): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
@posakosa,  hope your kidding
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:55pm On Jul 10, 2009
ooh I am not joking.

My advice to everyone: When you break up with someone Be NICE. Don't spread rumors or any other rubbish.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2009
latch:

@poster and everyother person advocating revenge, death, murder, paralysis, and amputation: after that what next? , is your pain going to go away? are you going to be happy when you see his obituary in the papers, or see him begging on the strets with no arms? NO you will not, rather the ruthlessness of your act will add to woes.

Yes its hard, to live with it, but its the wisest thing to do.

And like I said earlier: this kind of thing happens all the time, so its not really such a big deal. How many guys have spend hundreds of thousands on girls only for the chic to run away with some other dude? But then guys dont so shit about it. It happened to me in Abuja, I lost a serious girl friend, I had housed and kept to Abuja Alahajis , well guess what? were still friends ,

For me: YES! I will attend the burial celebrating his death, if I saw him begging I will make fun of his woes, that bastard does not deserve to live!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by gloriuss(f): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2009
latch:

@gloriuss, hope your kidding

hey. . .whatd'ya mean I'm not the one with the supernatural powers. . . . . . *cough cough*. . . posakosa. . . *cough* tongue
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2009
wink wink wink wink wink

life moves on jo! haha,

Don't date losers. Better now, than later!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by latch(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2009
@gloriuoss , apologies , typo
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by gloriuss(f): 12:32am On Jul 11, 2009
latch:

@gloriuoss , apologies , typo

i know that u find my name irresistable to type! grin grin
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by latch(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2009
you wish , but then the possibilities are there , grin
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by 190: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2009
@ppl who responded 2 my last thread
she shud just kill d dude
end his sufferinz
shoot him in the face in btween the eyez
and den hand herself ova 2 d police

assignment done
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2009
she shouldn't kill him. She should make him SUFFER.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by ikeyman00(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2009
^^^^^ u are an idot?

i guess u are a lady, hope ur face fine like ur babalawo mouth

im begining to believe u are the type that takes ones simen to babalawo joint

na wooo,
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by sweetpie23: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
I know you are angry and you want to chop his privates of right now but revenge wont get you anywere, It wont change what he did you can only go forward in life hunny and grow from this experience, like we all says>what goes around comes around.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by cold(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2009
Which Cold is that shocked because i'm getting mixed messages here,abeg i no fit shout.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by spektakula: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
It's that simple to deal with him, r u there? wanna knw how?
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by eyonigger(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2009
C2H5OH, be careful wat u say about me.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^^^ u are an idot?

i guess u are a lady, hope ur face fine like ur babalawo mouth

im begining to believe u are the type that takes ones simen to babalawo joint

na wooo,

Be nice to everyone you date, even after break up.
wink
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by PERVERT9: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2009
do it by sleeping with all the guys in his place of work plus including the driver and security men there,thereafter come to nairaland and sleep with all the men here
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by TheSeeker(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2009
eyonigger:

C2H5OH, be careful wat u say about me.

Really? And why should he be careful? The other day you called me a pervert on sistawoman's thread and here you're whining like a shot puppy in a vet doctor's lab. Maggot! grin grin
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
PERVERT9:

do it by sleeping with all the guys in his place of work plus including the driver and security men there,thereafter come to nairaland and sleep with all the men here

i am not a cheap ho, there r other ways than sleeping around b4 i infect my own self.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by TheSeeker(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2009
Nesia:

i am not a cheap ho, there r other ways than sleeping around b4 i infect my own self.

Are you still bent on taking this revenge? Why don't you forgive him and let your mind be at peace?
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by platinumnk(f): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

Are you still bent on taking this revenge? Why don't you forgive him and let your mind be at peace?

someppl's mind wont let them rest until some form of revenge,

and to be honest, all these guys saying that once u forget about him he willmiss u, sometimes thats not true.

its up to what u want to do, ideas have been posted on both sides, so think well. smiley
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by C2H5OH(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
Lol @ eyonigger

Be careful what I say about you. Lol Lol Lol  undecided
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by C2H5OH(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2009
TheSeeker don't mind the yeye guy o grin
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by TheSeeker(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

TheSeeker don't mind the yeye guy o grin

What did you say to him anyways? I don't care what you say to him but he's as numb and dumb as my cold nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ugly Woman's Burden / Hi Peoples! I Am New Here & I Have A Question For My Naija Men! / How Do I Quit Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.