Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? (4697 Views)

Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by eyonigger(m): 2:13am On Jul 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Really? And why should he be careful? The other day you called me a pervert on sistawoman's thread and here you're whining like a shot puppy in a vet doctor's lab. Maggot! grin grin

The sickler, so ur on here busy taking his/her back. I called you a pervert cos thats what you are.

C2H5OH:

Lol @ eyonigger

Be careful what I say about you. Lol Lol Lol  undecided

Well na pple like you dey make some think sey i be arrogant guy. You were busy on that other thread telling pat about my cum thread, u pathetic gossip. Na so u go be for real life. Skurete. angry
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by TheSeeker(m): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2009
eyonigger:

The sickler, so ur on here busy taking his/her back. I called you a pervert cos thats what you are.

And I refuse to trade jabs with you after this one because silence, they say, is the best answer to a fool and in your case you're not just a fool but a twisted and caper fool. Calling people names when they've had absolutely nothing to do with you sounds more pervert to me or anyone like a mentally derailed sick being who needs urgent attention from a rehab facility. I know some people who could use a brain transplant as your brain has still until now never been used! Twerp!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by eyonigger(m): 3:27am On Jul 13, 2009
dude whatever u construct from your mind is what you put down here, so for that fact alone, u are the fool for not maintaining that silence.

For the rest of ur words= Duh! lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Turiano(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Sweetie u need to move on with ur life,he does'nt worth it,u need to let him know u r beta of witout him,beta stil there is sm guy at there wil to love u and b loved is just a mata of time grl,and 4gt that monster of a boy friend. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by ibelab(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
For me 2years is nothing for u to be total freak out like this. what u say , u pick a guy from the street , give him sheater,later get married to him, for him to have documents to stay in the country and money ,love everthing u can name,, at the end , he still dump u, after 5 or 7years. what u gonna do then?
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Enockia(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
I can only tell u dat vengeance is the lord's nd if u can't wait on him kill him with voodoo
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 2:15am On Jul 14, 2009
Enockia:

I can only tell u dat vengeance is the lord's nd if u can't wait on him kill him with voodoo

Killing is a waste of time. Make him SUFFER.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 4:04am On Jul 14, 2009
ibelab:

For me 2years is nothing for u to be total freak out like this. what u say , u pick a guy from the street , give him sheater,later get married to him, for him to have documents to stay in the country and money ,love everthing u can name,, at the end , he still dump u, after 5 or 7years. what u gonna do then?

Sometimes it is not the quantity but quality that matters, 2years might seem short to some people but it seemed long and a lot of emotions and effort in it.

Enockia:

Sometimes waiting on the Lord for justice in this case seems in vain.

posakosa:

Killing is a waste of time. Make him SUFFER.

i'm confused. one minute u say make him suffer, another minute, u tell me to forget.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Whome(f): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2009
The best revenge is to get over him and have a wonderfully happy life. What goes around comes around and trust me he will get his payback. Although you may never see it with your own eyes, he will get his payback in one way or the other.

Sitting around and seeking out revenge only makes moving on harder for you and leaves you bitter and angry with emotional baggage that you will carry with you from this relationship to the next. Get out there and meet someone new. In fact meet 4 new people. Go out on dates with them even if you think you will only like them as a friend. Dont sleep with any of them just go out and have a nice time and let them help you get back some of the self esteem you will have lost from this prior relationship.

Trust me, it will be hard at first but you sound like you have put alot of physical and emotional energy into this man and now it is time to take care of yourself. And for the future, there is nothing wrong with showing someone you love them and doing things for them but next time let the man do the proving and the wooing. Show him a little of your devotion but then pull back. Dont ever show a man you have totally lost your senses over him. He will value you more if you show him you love him and want him but you dont need him, and you wont be lost without him. Let him be the one that is trying to prove to you that you are the prize. Take care
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2009
gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. u ve to deal with this guy
may b u culd get someone who cud arrange a rifle with telescope so may b we cud wipe him off this earth.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by posakosa(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2009
tpacalipse:

gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. u ve to deal with this guy
may b u culd get someone who cud arrange a rifle with telescope so may b we cud wipe him off this earth.

LOL!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by enessye(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2009
girl,all i have for you is that dont get yourself depressed at all.Just move on with life.Life is what you say it is, 2 face says "u got fight before you find your self by your" self
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by sirt1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
enessye:

girl,all i have for you is that dont get yourself depressed at all.Just move on with life.Life is what you say it is, 2 face says "u got fight before you find your self by your" self

@ Poster,

exactly my piece. Move on with life. Better days are ahead!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2009
Whome:

The best revenge is to get over him and have a wonderfully happy life. What goes around comes around and trust me he will get his payback. Although you may never see it with your own eyes, he will get his payback in one way or the other.

Sitting around and seeking out revenge only makes moving on harder for you and leaves you bitter and angry with emotional baggage that you will carry with you from this relationship to the next. Get out there and meet someone new. In fact meet 4 new people. Go out on dates with them even if you think you will only like them as a friend. Dont sleep with any of them just go out and have a nice time and let them help you get back some of the self esteem you will have lost from this prior relationship.

Trust me, it will be hard at first but you sound like you have put alot of physical and emotional energy into this man and now it is time to take care of yourself. And for the future, there is nothing wrong with showing someone you love them and doing things for them but next time let the man do the proving and the wooing. Show him a little of your devotion but then pull back. Dont ever show a man you have totally lost your senses over him. He will value you more if you show him you love him and want him but you dont need him, and you wont be lost without him. Let him be the one that is trying to prove to you that you are the prize. Take care

Yes i did put a lot of energy but i'll heed to ur advices.

Thank you everyone. I'll try for sometime to wait and see how much i'll get over this and be calm.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2009
cold:

Which Cold is that shocked because i'm getting mixed messages here,abeg i no fit shout.

lol, didn't even see this. R u tall, light skinned, drive a range rover sports or more over tell me some of ur favorite things, let me see if u r even this heartless cold ex of mine embarassed cry angry
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Recoverd(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2009
move on!!!
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nautillus(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Nesia, . .will you quit with the winning . . .Haba . .this guy you are Killing yourself over plotting all sorth for IS DEFINITELY living his fufilled and happy life somewhere . .and definitely NOT thinking abt you . .PLEASE!!!
Let it go abeg, it might look hard 'cos it sounds to me like the very first time you are falling in love . .at least be greatful for something . .you have experienced . .although . .shortlived . .YOU HAVE LOVED . .really really felt LOVE in its pure and unadultrated form . .Trust me, most folks go thru life without ever eperiencing this awesome phenemenon . . .
Let go . .And Let God, IF he should be punished for any reason, IT SHOULDN't BE YOUR CALL . . .just allow the whole thing go . . .release him from your heart and trust me, you WILL begin to feel better.

Life, my dear . . .it way too short for you to spend such a good chunk PLANNING all kinds of nonesense against your EX.

Let go . . .and Let the healing begin. . .Let GOD
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
Haba nautillus, i'm moving on.I had already said the urge to revenge has subsided, thanks to the advices given here n nairaland,i'm taking each day now. smiley

Thanks you all. kiss
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by charles316: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
@poster,
leave d boy alone jor and take out ur frustration on urself.jump in d lagoon.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Nesia: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2009
charles316:

@poster,
leave d boy alone jor and take out ur frustration on urself.jump in d lagoon.

who is this one what r u doing here? Stay off! if u've gotten nothing tangible to say.
Re: How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? by Youngpo413: 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nesia:

how do i know a better guy? this same shameless guy was so loving and sweet in the beginning while wooing me and i hadn't given anything yet. i know some pple would say there r 2 sides to a story, but from my side, i just minor issues that we settle or more like faults from him, i try to confront, he turns it to me and at the end i'm the one to apologise. it is wasted all i gave because if it wasn't he would not have the damn nerves to b so so cold to break up with me in such way and manner after i found out all he was doing and i still pleaded at the end. damn angry sad

Take heart dear,na so e dey happen,if to say the guy `ve been love you well well,you for dey use am play football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ss / Why Does He Try So Hard To Annoy Me? / How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.