Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1636116 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adehwale: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:
I met a buyer through "buyers request", he wanted a LinkedIn profile to be set for him. He ask me for samples, I sent him one. After a long period, he replied that he had gotten someone else but I can go ahead to send him my offer,which I did.
The delivery was a day, "please send me the requirements so I can proceed".. This man no reply o.. I asked him several times. He only answered me twice with
" ok"
"I will do that in 24hrs".. I was like wtf! D remaining time I have is less than 6hrs o..
This man no reply.... Wen it was 20mins to d delivery time, I delivered my work with a message.

He later came to give me 1star with a bad review.

Its a new account with a 5star review o, d last buyer even gave me a tip.
What Can I do?
Ratings is sometin u can actually calculate urself...once u get a 1star review dats automatically 20% rating for dat order which wud be divided across all other previous ratings. For example, someone wit four 5star nd one 1star review wud av his ratings drop to 84% i.e 21(accumulated rating)/25(total possible rating) x 100= 84%...so wit dis u can calculate aw many 5stars u need 2 get to 90% at least.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Adinije(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabell2:

Sorry what's wrong there?

Postitive ratings increases as you get more 5 star feedbacks and the figure i used was generic (hence the words, for example) undecided
I mean that example.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Please help! I need a good UK IP that is reliable. please recommend a great good one. I need to login in to a client I work for PayPal account to help him make a transaction. please it's urgent.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabell2:

I havent refunded a completed order before so I am not sure

This is what you should do:

Beg him to remove his feedback (he can still edit or delete his feedback within 3 days of writing it)
that you will refund him

Once he deletes his feedback, (if the cancellation button doesnt come up) you might need to contact CS to help cancel the order.

I've been confused since he dropped d bad review..
I have contacted the CS before coming back to check my mentions here.. I saw a way to cancel it my self.. I went back to my account to do so.
Now, I have contacted CS and sent a cancelation order to the man..
What are the consequences?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Adinije:
Yes! Thank God. Just go to Manage order---click on the order---'go to resolution centre---and cancel.

Note: If he doesn't accept cancellations and order cancels automatically after 48 hours of initiation, the review will not be removed. So ensure he accepts before time elapse. If not, you have to abort it before it cancels automatically.

I have contacted the CS before coming back to check my mentions here.. I saw a way to cancel it my self.. I went back to my account to do so.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabell2:

DON'T CANCEL THE ORDER FIRST

Otherwise he gets his money back but FEEDBACK REMAINS

He needs to delete his feedback first, after which you refund

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
MULLAH123:

I did a successful $$$ exchange with infinitiKoncept. He is legitimate and with attractive rates.

Thanks infiniti, I will surely come for more.
Thanks boss
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
coolshegs10:

You are indeed confused.... you no dey hear word, after all the solutions you've gotten?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hey guys,

Give Away Time: Testing a new product i bought.

IF YOU NEED A GIG or LOGO VIDEO INTRO, HALO ME
FIRST 20 PERSONS ONLY

watch this sample video https://www.dropbox.com/s/6x8qlsstut43zcu/video%20%282%29.mp4?dl=0

#1k per person.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by bomking4x: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
abeynoni:
Please help! I need a good UK IP that is reliable. please recommend a great good one. I need to login in to a client I work for PayPal account to help him make a transaction. please it's urgent.
Thanks in anticipation.
Zenmate UK server is reliable, I can help you upgrade your own to premium for 1 year.

bomking4x@gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chyegems(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
What if I use a nigeria IP as a born again Christian, won't I sell I ve not opened an acct though. Still battling with my spirit.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
chyegems:
What if I use a nigeria IP as a born again Christian, won't I sell I ve not opened an acct though. Still battling with my spirit.
The question you should ask yourself is, why do people change Ip? was it for a good reason or to cheat people, once you can answer that question, you can justify yourself, whichever one you use, be sincere, never you lie. deliver quality.

6 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Dygeasy(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2016
chyegems:
I've gotten this question a lot of times from people whom I've tried introducing to freelancing.

Always talking about being born again and what not. Changing your IP address and nationality to earn online isn't scamming.

I am a very good writer, I do the job I'm supposed to do. I ain't cheating no one, I'm just tryna make a living from a place with so many odds stacked up against me as a Nigerian. So I don't get what you guys' issues are with the born-again thing.

IF the Bible will bring money to my yours, no wahala. You need to understand that sometimes in this life, it is swim or drown, fly or crash, make or mar and forward or backward. There are sometimes no in between. smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by chyegems(f): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Dygeasy:
I've gotten this question a lot of times from people whom I've tried introducing to freelancing.

Always talking about being born again and what not. Changing your IP address and nationality to earn online isn't scamming.

I am a very good writer, I do the job I'm supposed to do. I ain't cheating no one, I'm just tryna make a living from a place with so many odds stacked up against me as a Nigerian. So I don't get what you guys' issues are with the born-again thing.

IF the Bible will bring money to my yours, no wahala. You need to understand that sometimes in this life, it is swim or drown, fly or crash, make or mar and forward or backward. There are sometimes no in between. smiley
noted!thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2016
chyegems:
Dygeasy:

the guy is not wrong by asking. truth be told, am a christian too, there is nothing wrong with using a foreign IP in as much as your intent is right. They are some gigs that even are always very hard to offer as a nigerian especially when starting out. but if you are confident enough you go with nija ip and prove yourself.

I have opened all kind of IP account, even a nija account, it did well too then.
on my main account, when any buyer ask me i tell him am a nigerian. its up to them to buy.

I WONDER WHY WE SPEND ALL DAY THINKING WHICH IP TO USE. THAT IS NOT WHAT MAKES YOU MONEY, RATHER YOUR SKILLS DOES the problem is that we lack skills, learn the skill and put those americans were they belong. SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2016
gurunlocker:

You are indeed confused.... you no dey hear word, after all the solutions you've gotten?

Boss, no vex sir. I'm waiting for his reply, he never come online.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gsparks01(m): 4:21am On Jun 30, 2016
wisehouse:
The question you should ask yourself is, why do people change Ip? was it for a good reason or to cheat people, once you can answer that question, you can justify yourself, whichever one you use, be sincere, never you lie. deliver quality.
truly wise words...I had a similar talk with a brother, I told him to look at using US IP as an online profile/pen name (writing niche). I didn't set up the account to scam anybody, just looking to work and be paid legitimately. People are really not interested in your personal life, they're interested in your skill.
I revealed my identity to a repeat buyer, he said OK and after I delivered the job, he left an outstanding review saying all sorts of nice things I felt I didn't deserve. The job was on a bible teaching (I have a gig dedicated to that, my bestseller in fact) and the client was more or less a Pastor.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 5:28am On Jun 30, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance an get paid in Naira Instantly.

Rate 270 depending on the amount or higher

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:57am On Jun 30, 2016
I got 5 dollars for my second Fiverr account. It's US IP... If anyone needs gig promotion let's deal.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
For now forget religion for a minute & face this reality. e.g If you plan to go into writing using a Nigerian IP probability of sales is zero to very few orders on fiverr. If you are into Graphics,Art & Video or other lucrative categories that aren't biased then as a Nigerian you still make plenty of sales regardless of your nationality. Being black has a disadvantage already & then being Nigerian is also means being labelled as all of us are corrupt which isn't true.
We live in the digital age,anyone who doesn't know how to effectively is digitise his/her business or skills moving forward to the future is going to lose greatly in any location,best regards...

chyegems:

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Outsource your article writing/rewriting, academic writing, Internet research, proofreading and editing to the able and reliable pyerii today.

08188772828 | malsonpyeri@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by antiboko(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Video animation and video editing, i only got about 3 orders directly from people who saw my gigs cuz i was a newbie so my gigs are always at the extreme end when gigs related to my niche are searched, bulk of my earnings came from "BUYER REQUESTS" the scope is this, you can make 10 offers in a day so all you need do is download the application on your phone, keep refreshing the page until you see requests with 0 bid, its easier getting the job when you are the first or second person to bid for the job but if its above 1 or 2 please dont waste ur offer cuz there would be alot of offers within 24hrs you might regret wasting just one lol

Hello Bro, I'm new in fiverr. I opened account few months ago and some people told me it cant work since I used Nigeria IP so I got discouraged. Now I have seen many Nigerians doing it, Please could you guide me on how to go about it and which softwares i'll need to download.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wisehouse(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice job. Wonderful gig there
gsparks01:
truly wise words...I had a similar talk with a brother, I told him to look at using US IP as an online profile/pen name (writing niche). I didn't set up the account to scam anybody, just looking to work and be paid legitimately. People are really not interested in your personal life, they're interested in your skill.
I revealed my identity to a repeat buyer, he said OK and after I delivered the job, he left an outstanding review saying all sorts of nice things I felt I didn't deserve. The job was on a bible teaching (I have a gig dedicated to that, my bestseller in fact) and the client was more or less a Pastor.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by antiboko(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please can any Pro in the house help a brother on how to make money on fiverr? I mean creating account using US Ip and the rest.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
antiboko:

Hello Bro, I'm new in fiverr. I opened account few months ago and some people told me it cant work since I used Nigeria IP so I got discouraged. Now I have seen many Nigerians doing it, Please could you guide me on how to go about it and which softwares i'll need to download.
Depends on what you good in, you just don't download any software
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
wisehouse:
Hey guys,

Give Away Time: Testing a new product i bought.

IF YOU NEED A GIG or LOGO VIDEO INTRO, HALO ME
FIRST 20 PERSONS ONLY

watch this sample video https://www.dropbox.com/s/6x8qlsstut43zcu/video%20%282%29.mp4?dl=0

#1k per person.
If you need something crazier and dope than that I can provide that for you. Halla!!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by antiboko(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
goodlifehyd:
Depends on what you good in, you just don't download any software

I am good in graphic designs and accounting using excel. As for the software, i meant the one to change to US ip
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
And yesterday made it two months i started fiverr, Now badged as Level 2 seller #hustle hard

cc Klassy

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
antiboko:

I am good in graphic designs and accounting using excel. As for the software, i meant the one to change to US ip
ain't using US IP and my gigs are doing great
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by goodlifehyd(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
missylizzy:
And yesterday made it two months i started fiverr, Now badged as Level 2 seller #hustle hard

cc Klassy
i envy you ooo lol, congrats
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ojasweb(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Hi, i have started sending some awesome tips about how to succeed on Fiverr to people on my list. If you're a newbie and would like to make it through fiverr or other online business, take few moments to join the list and you'll be glad you do. JOIN HERE

If you lives around badagry, you can also visit my office in aradagun to learn the badass methodologies.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 4:21am On Jul 01, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, elance an get paid in Naira Instantly.

Rate 280 depending on the amount

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: raphemmanuel(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.