Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1655238 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2016
BOSCO123:
I think it will be better if we all chat in a whatsapp group compared to here ,repond time will be fast,if you are interested drop your number here and i will add you.
bb
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2016
Femsmart:

I can be of help... I will promote you by buying one of your gig and rate you 5 star and sweet review. Did this for someone here recently.
Is there any alternative?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Femsmart:

Everything is normal. You should have your card within 30 days.

Don't worry about documents scanning, it may be later though if need arises.
thanks man!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls guys my positive rating is currently at 80% and I need 90% in other to send buyers request.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 5:15am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Boss da boss...

Anyone who has Payoneer funds shld contact me biko...
Need to add to what I have to be sent to a supplier...
Brother,what are you selling maybe i can buy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2016
I'll advice all the newbies in the house to check the description of the top seller or the level 2 seller in the niche(please don't copy but you can get idea of how you'll write you own) and also,buy reviews( at least 4 reviews).

Best of luck.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hi ladies and gentlemen in the trend. I am new to online buz, so I am not clear about cash withdrawal of money made in fiverr. Recently I noticed some advertisement about buying USD in your paypal account etc. Does it mean one can not withdraw the money himself without third party involvement? Thanks

In addition, thanks to BEATZONE and other participant in this trend for your motivation. I reside in Malaysia (as postgraduate student). This trend has open a new opportunity for me to exploit Malaysia 24/7 electricity and powerful internet service. MANY THANKS

Lolz 24hrs power? And also internet connectivity?..... And you dey dull urself all this while.

Well fiverr funds can't be withdrawn yourself for now to your local account except you have functional UAE/USA verified paypal with your bank details linked.

Make ur dolls on fiverr and contact an exchanger within malaysia to help u get it in your local currency.

I hope this piece helps....

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Just curious... I've been thinking... Does the real life Exchange rate not apply to online exchange rate?

We hear news of naira falling upandan against the USD, but exchange rate here is fixed at #240/290 per USD.

Why is it not affected? I mean, exchange rate is about #360 to $1 now.

Cheers. cool

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Emmyk:
Just curious... I've been thinking... Does the real life Exchange rate not apply to online exchange rate?

We hear news of naira falling upandan against the USD, but exchange rate here is fixed at #240/290 per USD.

Why is it not affected? I mean, exchange rate is about #360 to $1 now.

Cheers. cool
thief angry
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Singapore1:
thief angry
grin grin Mock me. grin grin .

"A Journalist is always curious".

I want to know, if Fiverr gives their own exchange rate, when you withdraw to your PayPal or Payoneer card.
Like, they make $1 #300 or summat.

If it's that way, then, I can reason with the exchangers fixing the rate @ 280.
So, they'll make #20 on each $.
Impossible!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your funds from Fiverr, freelancer, upwork and get credited within minutes.

Rate 280

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Femsmart:

I can be of help... I will promote you by buying one of your gig and rate you 5 star and sweet review. Did this for someone here recently.
How do we go abt it?

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tabbaz:
Hi ladies and gentlemen in the trend. I am new to online buz, so I am not clear about cash withdrawal of money made in fiverr. Recently I noticed some advertisement about buying USD in your paypal account etc. Does it mean one can not withdraw the money himself without third party involvement? Thanks

In addition, thanks to BEATZONE and other participant in this trend for your motivation. I reside in Malaysia (as postgraduate student). This trend has open a new opportunity for me to exploit Malaysia 24/7 electricity and powerful internet service. MANY THANKS

Getting a paypal account shouldn't be difficult for you since you reside in Malaysia. That is your best option, if you can move money from your paypal to your local bank account.

Please google it first before you register.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by dav8id(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
If you need Fiverr reviews chat me on whatsapp 07037781319
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
AkProsper:

How do we go abt it?

WhatsApp me on 081********
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
AkProsper:
Pls guys my positive rating is currently at 80% and I need 90% in other to send buyers request.

I answered you already.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 12:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Hi... Everyone.gurus in the house .. Please where can I download whiteboard animation videos, especially videoscribe and Explaindio tutorial videos. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz 24hrs power? And also internet connectivity?..... And you dey dull urself all this while.

Well fiverr funds can't be withdrawn yourself for now to your local account except you have functional UAE/USA verified paypal with your bank details linked.

Make ur dolls on fiverr and contact an exchanger within malaysia to help u get it in your local currency.

I hope this piece helps....

Payoneer should work in Malay. Use payoneer.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2016
missylizzy:
Hi... Everyone.gurus in the house .. Please where can I download whiteboard animation videos, especially videoscribe and Explaindio tutorial videos. Thanks

general- youtube

exclusive - torrent

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2016
Singapore1:

general- youtube

exclusive - torrent
I'm not seeing better content on YouTube. It's majorly advanced, I need video tutorials from scratch

What torrent site?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 4:19am On Jul 08, 2016
missylizzy:

I have EasySketch and VideoScribe on my PC cracked/free to use. VideoScribe is the best. It's not easy to see the from scratch tutorial. I spent 10 dollars to buy VideoScribe with source from Fiverr so I can learn how to do the job. I can teach you, but I'm in Oyo town. You can still reach me for help.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2016
beatzone:

Getting a paypal account shouldn't be difficult for you since you reside in Malaysia. That is your best option, if you can move money from your paypal to your local bank account.

Please google it first before you register.

OK. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:27am On Jul 08, 2016
missylizzy:

Payoneer should work in Malay. Use payoneer.

ok. I will try it. Thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2016
I can help you get started on Fiverr, i will offer you all the necessary information and tools you need to join the rest of Internet marketers in Nigeria, don't trust my word for it do your due diligence and you will know that i'm a man of my words.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gbeny007(m): 5:14am On Jul 08, 2016
missylizzy:

I'm not seeing better content on YouTube. It's majorly advanced, I need video tutorials from scratch

What torrent site?
i can help you , i don't want to advertise here but be rest assured that i offer all kind of video production services, After effects intro, powerpoint animation,videoscribe , easysketch pro, etc
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Femsmart:

I have EasySketch and VideoScribe on my PC cracked/free to use. VideoScribe is the best. It's not easy to see the from scratch tutorial. I spent 10 dollars to buy VideoScribe with source from Fiverr so I can learn how to do the job. I can teach you, but I'm in Oyo town. You can still reach me for help.

Thanks so much... Sent you a pm, though I'm in Lagos but no yawa... There's always a way smiley

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by missylizzy(f): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2016
gbeny007:
I can help you get started on Fiverr, i will offer you all the necessary information and tools you need to join the rest of Internet marketers in Nigeria, don't trust my word for it do your due diligence and you will know that i'm a man of my words.

Issoraiii.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2016
missylizzy:

What torrent site?
youtube is like a market, it depends on how far you can go lady..

use kat.cr for torrent
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by tbliss22(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
To all guru writers in the house, pls who uses grammarly ooooo I'm about subscribing to it for some fees..... I plan to use its service for my ebook editing!.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Ryanilex: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Contact me if you need a verified USA PayPal account or My Fiverr Secret Selling package.
Verified USA PayPal: $15
Fiverr Package: $27

CONTACT DETAILS
Whatsapp: 08163770573
Email: princero1993@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.