Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1655284 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2016
Take it easy everyone. Let's not be distracted.

EYES ON THE PRIZE !!!!

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pyerii: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
As the jolly week rolls by, those of you who might want to turn on the vacation mode in order to enjoy the Sallah season in fullness can leave your writing tasks in the capable hands of sentry pyerii.

I'll make it feel like you never left.

As much as you're too blessed to worry; your clients shouldn't have to wait.

Call me your deputy. grin

Outsource your writing tasks today.

08188772828 | malsonpyeri@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by sunboy(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2016
Good morning fellas.

Still buying funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual!
No stories!
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
HI guys,pls what option should i choose under the type of card to be used as i have the permanent voters card?,would appreciate your response.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
ajog1:
HI guys,pls what option should i choose under the type of card to be used as i have the permanent voters card?,would appreciate your response.

PVC is cool... That's what people are using.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
When it comes to Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, your best bet is Infinitikoncept. Best rate and swift transaction. He did it for my brother, Yomsmart, this morning.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by prosper00(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
femsmart & yomsmart ...twins warrior (Oyo)

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ajog1: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Femsmart:

PVC is cool... That's what people are using.
thanks femsmart for your reply,i just got a message from payoneer congratulating me and telling me that my card would be shipped by regular mail and a time interval the card is to come even when i haven't uploaded any scanned copy of my id card,is something wrong here or is the actual scanned copy of ones card no longer required?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by everton4life(m): 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
DerrickM:
Back to the drawing board,totally revise your description & gigs .Check other sellers to compare. Not attractive to say the least,best regards...

done. can you please check it again?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
prosper00:
femsmart & yomsmart ...twins warrior (Oyo)

Do we know each other? How can I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
ajog1:
thanks femsmart for your reply,i just got a message from payoneer congratulating me and telling me that my card would be shipped by regular mail and a time interval the card is to come even when i haven't uploaded any scanned copy of my id card,is something wrong here or is the actual scanned copy of ones card no longer required?

Everything is normal. You should have your card within 30 days.

Don't worry about documents scanning, it may be later though if need arises.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Femsmart:
When it comes to Fiverr PayPal withdrawal, your best bet is Infinitikoncept. Best rate and swift transaction. He did it for my brother, Yomsmart, this morning.
@infinitikoncept, how much is your exchange rate? How can I contact you?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by DerrickM(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
*No difference noticeable for real*

*Your article gig "You will write a nice & perfect article" why not an attractive,read worthy or content-rich article". You are more or less bragging no one's perfect,dude,seriously.

*You clearly aren't so good at "logo design". Please remove that gig,practice the more before you can go commercial* Subscribe to CreatnProcess & Tasty Tuts on Youtube.

You do need to make up your mind about your niche choices being in both Graphics & Design then Writing & Translation at the same time. You maybe better @just writing so stick to that,best regards...

everton4life:
done. can you please check it again?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AkProsper(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hlo house.
I just log into my fiverr account after 2months of bein offline and I find out that I can't send buyers request again.

At the top of the screen it shows that I need atleast 90% ratin and I currently have 80%

My question is:
1. How do I get the required 90%

2. What's actually happened.

I've currently done only 1 order with 4 star rating
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Femsmart(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2016
AkProsper:
Hlo house.
I just log into my fiverr account after 2months of bein offline and I find out that I can't send buyers request again.

At the top of the screen it shows that I need atleast 90% ratin and I currently have 80%

My question is:
1. How do I get the required 90%

2. What's actually happened.

I've currently done only 1 order with 4 star rating

I can be of help... I will promote you by buying one of your gig and rate you 5 star and sweet review. Did this for someone here recently.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by everton4life(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2016
DerrickM:
*No difference noticeable for real*

*Your article gig "You will write a nice & perfect article" why not an attractive,read worthy or content-rich article". You are more or less bragging no one's perfect,dude,seriously.

*You clearly aren't so good at "logo design". Please remove that gig,practice the more before you can go commercial* Subscribe to CreatnProcess & Tasty Tuts on Youtube.

You do need to make up your mind about your niche choices being in both Graphics & Design then Writing & Translation at the same time. You maybe better @just writing so stick to that,best regards...

corrected.can you help me check now? please?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
na wa ooo for a week nw no single order ,,,, boss in the house wat can I do to start getting order . even though its two tyms a week cos am in school...Infinitikoncept where u de o make we Robb mind...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
I just used Infinitikoncept for my first withdrawal.

Swift service, good interpersonal communication skill.

I recommend him 101%.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Sadiq3051:
na wa ooo for a week nw no single order ,,,, boss in the house wat can I do to start getting order . even though its two tyms a week cos am in school...Infinitikoncept where u de o make we Robb mind...
hi, are you still using your phone for your writing niche...?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Meklex:
hi, are you still using your phone for your writing niche...?
ya that's wat am using to write articles... but no sales for about a week nw ooo...don't know what's the p.....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sadiq3051:

ya that's wat am using to write articles... but no sales for about a week nw ooo...don't know what's the p.....
I registered in June and have not gotten a single order, please review my profile
http://fiverr.com/alex_machine
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Meklex:
I registered in June and have not gotten a single order, please review my profile
http://fiverr.com/alex_machine

I think your profile is OK ... or beta still let ur about start with something like " Hi my name is Alex a professional writer who has written for so many blog , journal etc ' am nt to good in about me stuff ...the only thing a notice again is the tag that normally show beneath ur name on Fiverr dashboard u wrote (I write ) not a complete sentence correct that , stay online as the bosses suggests and I blvd order might start rolling in ....I've made an hundred $ writing with phone u too can achieve that .... last bullet if ur account is a male account pls change ur d.p if not its cool .....safe
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Meklex(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sadiq3051:

I think your profile is OK ... or beta still let ur about start with something like " Hi my name is Alex a professional writer who has written for so many blog , journal etc ' am nt to good in about me stuff ...the only thing a notice again is the tag that normally show beneath ur name on Fiverr dashboard u wrote (I write ) not a complete sentence correct that , stay online as the bosses suggests and I blvd order might start rolling in ....I've made an hundred $ writing with phone u too can achieve that .... last bullet if ur account is a male account pls change ur d.p if not its cool .....safe
Thanks, I will apply these suggestions immediately
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pabon(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
God afternoon good people,

Please I need gurus in the house to help me review my gig to see if there's any problem. Its new though but I want to ensure I'm getting everything right.

http://fiverr.com/thewritegenuis

Yeah?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Danyl:

@infinitikoncept, how much is your exchange rate? How can I contact you?
I'm the same guy you told to open a thread for withdrawal so that people can trust me & you promised if I do you will tell all your friends about me. Check your WhatsApp message if you are yet to delete our chats sire
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sadiq3051:
Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact sire
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by coolshegs10(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Anabell2:
I had an order for animation video two weeks ago
Buyer from India sad sad grin

I delivered the video same day, he asked for revision next day which i made
Order Closed marked as completed after 3 days
Buyer sends message pls can you help modify this and that
I revised it and sent it over
He comes next day with more revisions one after the other
I haven't met a buyer as demanding, confused and annonying as this angry
After the fifth revision i told him CLEARLY I dont offer Unlimited Revision if you need additional revision you pay for it (which was also clearly written on my gig)
For the Sixth Revision (he pays additional $5)
he came again Pls can you edit this and that.
I deliver the video, comes again for 7th revision
use a different FONT and change the dates
I just ignored him
he starts sending messages to me daily
I m waiting
Wheres my order bla bla etc
Reply me bla bla
I didnt respond until after 3 more days when he sent a message, OK no more revision after this
Then i replied OK grin and delivered the video after 7 revisions shocked after which i BLOCKED him from sending me more messages to avoid more requests

Guess how many Stars I got for ratings
3 Stars for all the efforts cheesy grin with a comment seller doesnt offer free revision
Some buyers are terrible grin

Have you sorted this out?

Yeah sir.. We actually resorted to a mutual cancelation, his stupid review was also removed.. .. D man na from Korea or Japan.. His face dey scary like mad.

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact sire
okay bro will contact u soon
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pabon(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
pabon:
God afternoon good people,

Please I need gurus in the house to help me review my gig to see if there's any problem. Its new though but I want to ensure I'm getting everything right.

http://fiverr.com/thewritegenuis

Yeah?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Danyl(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

I'm the same guy you told to open a thread for withdrawal so that people can trust me & you promised if I do you will tell all your friends about me. Check your WhatsApp message if you are yet to delete our chats sire
i never delete am. I will get in touch.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:52am On Jul 06, 2016
BOSCO123:
I think it will be better if we all chat in a whatsapp group compared to here ,repond time will be fast,if you are interested drop your number here and i will add you.

good idea
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Tabbaz(m): 4:56am On Jul 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.