Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! (1094 Views)

'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities / Dangerous Times For Africans-worldwide African News Online-liberia News / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
My fellow Nigerians, I want to use this medium to urge you all to prepare your Hearts and Minds for very dangerous Times, Dangerous times are coming, and we as a people would have to depend on God and our armed forces for Protection against external aggression in the forms of Religious extremism and other means, Nigerians, there are many things that have been hidden from us by our leaders, and these things are coming to haunt us, dangerous times are coming. Times that have not been seen before in the history of this our Great nation, Nigeria is in the sight of Imperialist Entities who seek to destabilize this country, economically and security wise, we should be very cautious in the coming months, Times are about to get harder than they already are. Hopefully the youths will open their eyes and realize that nobody is going to save them other than themselves, Nigerians should prepare themselves, this is just the beginning, the worst is yet to come. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by fastguy10: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2016
U never make point, hit the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2016
I get your message - Amerika is coming.

Just like they went to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen & Syria.

Who needs Terrorists, Religious Extremists & Dangerous Times when we have Amerika? Afterall, their ultimate aim is to reduce the world population from 7.8Billion to 3Billion grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Zoharariel:
I get your message - Amerika is coming.

Just like they went to Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen & Syria.

Who needs Terrorists, Religious Extremists & Dangerous Times when we have Amerika? Afterall, their ultimate aim is to reduce the world population from 7.8Billion to 3Billion grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Summary:

- America is coming to futher fvck our shiit up

"Why am i not suprised"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by DaBullIT(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2016
You sound like a driver honking piiiiiiiinpiiiiin , but no cars ahead or behind, what's the hornking for ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
You sound like a driver honking piiiiiiiinpiiiiin , but no cars ahead or behind, what's the hornking for ?
The ghosts in his engine.
Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by chubhiee: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
God bless Amelika. We also welcome the Iranians and proxy Saudi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
chubhiee:
God bless Amelika. We also welcome the Iranians and proxy Saudi.
Re: Nigerians, Dangerous Times Are Coming!!! by bolaino(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
bolaino:
My fellow Nigerians, I want to use this medium to urge you all to prepare your Hearts and Minds for very dangerous Times, Dangerous times are coming, and we as a people would have to depend on God and our armed forces for Protection against external aggression in the forms of Religious extremism and other means, Nigerians, there are many things that have been hidden from us by our leaders, and these things are coming to haunt us, dangerous times are coming. Times that have not been seen before in the history of this our Great nation, Nigeria is in the sight of Imperialist Entities who seek to destabilize this country, economically and security wise, we should be very cautious in the coming months, Times are about to get harder than they already are. Hopefully the youths will open their eyes and realize that nobody is going to save them other than themselves, Nigerians should prepare themselves, this is just the beginning, the worst is yet to come. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Of Democratic Republic Of Korea Visits Governor Ikpeazu / Financial Discipline… Making Every Naira Count. By Kemi Adeosun / Another Nationwide Blackout Looms As Power Generation Drops By 759MW In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.