Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released (22857 Views)

Council Boss Rescues Abducted Girl In Maiduguri / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by tollytexy(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2016
Hope say dem no touch her sha..

Its LadyF again grin

Lol
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by kennyman2000(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Thank God!
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by sdindan: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Send that pedophile to jail sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by naptu2: 7:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili @obyezeks

#QuickUpdateOnEse: The Emir is holding court & promised update on Ese's return to Bayelsa. He says "this shall be resolved". #InWaitingMode

#Ese. Praise God. Would need multi- dimensional care as she returns& plenty of parental love. Now to 2nd Objective. @PoliceNG investigation.

#Ese will be a lightening rod that ignites more systemic measures in our country to #SecureTheGirlChild from illegal marriage. #Imperative

#Ese The AIG he has custody of her. She is crying& refusing to go home she does not want to go back but i have insisted she must go.~~Emir

#UpdateOnEse. Tomorrow she will be taken to abuja and handed to the CP bayelsa for taking her home ~~ Emir of Kano said this to me tonight.

#UpdateOnEse: . I have told the AIG that he must also confirm publicly that I gave this instruction in September2015. ---Emir of Kano to me.

#Ese. We collectively need a new attitude to the protection of our Children in this society. It should never have taken 6 months at all.

#Ese. Emir of Kano stated clearly that she was 13 when he overruled the Sharia Commission regarding the "marriage plans" last year. #Not17

#Ese: Have spoken to the IGP on need to get Ese a Psychologist to work with her and provide psychology-social support. He committed to it.

#Ese: I hope that between the Bayeksa State Givernment, the IGP & @PoliceNG and Ese's family, she will get EVERY SUPPORT she NEEDS to HEAL.

#Ese: Press Release of Kano Emirate Council. /1. Now over to @PoliceNG to publicize facts of investigation.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcauBICWAAA00KM.jpg:small[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks?p=s

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
Love Machine:
Yinusa may have injured her with his long and sharp peniis.
MAY OR HAVE
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by GodpunishBuhari: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199293-exclusive-audio-question-and-answer-with-abducted-bayelsa-girl-ese-oruru.html

Listen to the audio.

Interrogator: Please what is your name?
Ese Oruru: My name is Aisha Chuwas?
Interrogator: From where are you here (sic), come Kano?
Ese Oruru: From Bayelsa State.
Interrogator: How old are you?
Ese Oruru: I am 17 years old.
Interrogator: Ok, what are you doing here in Kano now?
Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: In your own, own, own choice or….
Ese Oruru: Silence
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: No. I am not (sic) abducted by anybody.
Interrogator: Ok. Tell us the truth.
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Interrogator: That’s all

Ese Oruru: Yes

Interrogator: Ok, Thank you Aisha.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KLds6e8rj1s

After brain washing her, who believes this shit

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Charlieubochi: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:
You call yourself a lecturer and your English is this poor? SMH
Stop being a clown. Attacking her use of English is a low blow. Where are the mistakes she made. Don't just spew out words for the sake of it. You must have proof. Read and move on!!

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by loomer: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2016
Na lecturer dey speak "my names are"?
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by bedspread: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2016
I said this yesterday, that this little girl was Hypnotized for her to say that rubbish they claimed she said.

LET HER PARENTS QUICKLY TAKE HER TO THE NEAREST THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT BRANCH FOR PROPER DELIVERANCE.

THESE GUYS HV A WAY OF MANIPULATING PEOPLES LIFE. SHE NEEDS A STRONGER POWER FOR DELIVERANCE.

I PRAY FOR YOU ESE THAT THE ONE WHO IS "MIGHTIER THAN ALL" [b][/b]JESUS CHRIST CRUSHES ANY HOLD OF THESE EVIL MEN IN YOUR BODY IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by blackboythink: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199293-exclusive-audio-question-and-answer-with-abducted-bayelsa-girl-ese-oruru.html

Listen to the audio.

Ese Oruru: I am not doing anything but I came here to be a Muslim and I will stay here.
Interrogator: Ok, Aisha your parent tell us you are (sic) abducted from Bayelsa. It’s true?
Ese Oruru: I am (sic) not abducted by anybody, I came here on my own interest. Nobody forced me to be a Muslim.

Oga this could be anyone's voice. Video pls

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by tooman: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:
I tot I'm reading that alone
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by 41lady(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:

As an English professor, can u help her report the scene in good english for the public, please..!!!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by YelloweWest: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2016
Straight to church for serious deliverance! Followed by psychiatric evaluation
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by tatucci: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2016
i think we should wait for the police to conclude their investigations before we draw conclusions. all those accusing Sanusi of whatever really baffles me as i don't know if they were at the scene of the act. u sit down in ur house and see a story online next thing you begin to call people "animal". i don't know wat that makes you.

the alleged kidnapper, Yinusa, has been taken into custody, or so we heard. as for the young girl, thank heaven she is still a minor (13, 14 or 17) and must be taken back to her parents.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by gidjah(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

you must be an aboki !!,you should know what your people are capable of doing na !hypnosis is the name !,pls spare us this audio and move on. After charming the lil child and mixing concortions for her why won't she say as told d slave masters in Islam . What decisions about life can she take at 14??school she no go,work she no learn ,so what does she know about life ?.That aside ,how can a 18 yr old boy kidnap a 13yr old lil girl for God sake ?? what is Islam turning in to a sef !!Pls say no to forceful and evil religion !!!!

7 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Banter1(m): 8:12am On Mar 01, 2016
Last2comment:
Ehen.....

I can't wait for her to come back and confess that she was actually 'hostagecized' by Sanusi in his palace. Then I'll know that he is really a pervert and an animal posing as emir.
are you normal?
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Charles4075(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2016
opal4real:

Imagine this silly comment from a paedophile.

What a myopic m.oron. Why audio and not a video? You think every one is as foo.lish n gullible like you empty skull.

Playing politics with d life of a minor. What you wish others will be your portion too.

Big Amen to that my brother.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by YelloweWest: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

So it's OK for someone to take another persons daughter and claim they are married without parental consent?
Na wa for ona moslems o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by poseidon12: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:

I didn't see any serious poor English. Just a couple of spelling errors which might be because of typing with a Phone. Let's face the topic.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by 41lady(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2016
loomer:
Na lecturer dey speak "my names are"?

This is an old Britain English phrase, when some one has more than one first name.

And may be she attended the British primary school not sardauna or tafabelawa or awolowo or nnamdi azikiwe primary school.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by RealBae: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2016
Only hypocrites like you will see bad things and twist it to fit them
May your minor child b abducted so you can feel the pain the parents of this minor is going through
F***l
Hausa make una leave minor ToTo
Sick people with sick religion
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by gidjah(m): 8:18am On Mar 01, 2016
Islam and forcefulness .... it is their way ... except you do not live in the north before . The south are also in to this shittt!! too. wetin dey worry una sef ? go marry your children Muslims and leave the Christian kids out of this mess.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by chrish2i: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2016
what then happened to the abductors and co-pepertators... hope sharia isn't bigger than Nigeria! this is unfair... inspector of police should resign if sanusi is not arrested .. remember freedom of worship
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by tatucci: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Listen to the audio.

Oga, audio or no audio, the girl is a minor,13 years or 17 years. For someone to travel with her all the way from Bayelsa to Kano without her parents' consent is criminal. The whole thing smacks of ulterior motives. Not to talk of changing her name and converting to Islam. She is not old enough to make such decisions as far as Nigeria is concerned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by 4nobody4every1: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Boring iPoD and bigot nonsense..

You are embarrassing yourself please. Even if she is seventeen, by law she is still a minor,she doesn't have the legal right to make that decision. You are sounding so much like a pedophile. And i know pedophilia and statutory rape is a culture in islam. Are you a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by YabaLeftist: 8:38am On Mar 01, 2016
cry That abokki must have restructured that little girl's kitty with heavy dicking.

Hope they arrested the bastard.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by bluaero(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2016
gidjah:
you must be an aboki !!,you should know what your people are capable of doing na !hypnosis is the name !,pls spare us this audio and move on. After charming the lil child and mixing concortions for her why won't she say as told d slave masters in Islam . What decisions about life can she take at 14??school she no go,work she no learn ,so what does she know about life ?.That aside ,how can a 18 yr old boy kidnap a 13yr old lil girl for God sake ?? what is Islam turning in to a sef !!Pls say no to forceful and evil religion !!!!

Exactly!

This should explain why most suicide bombers are little girls undecided
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by loomer: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2016
Ok thanks, but I'm quite sure dem no dey use that kind english again for Britain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance / 60-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Delta State Over Hunger / DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.