Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,898 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released (22855 Views)

Council Boss Rescues Abducted Girl In Maiduguri / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) / Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Pertinent Questions Please........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by automatix: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:
You call yourself a lecturer and your English is this poor? SMH
do you speak English better than the English man? Do you realise that English is a combination of other languages? Despite your English proficiency, what have you achieved compared to many Chinese kids who can barely write in English but have sizeable bank account?

Don't promote your Language, be promoting another man's Language, you hear? This is why we are losing grip of our traditional dialect.

Why not tell the English man to speak your own dialect.

Wake up from you slumber slave!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by ofedegbe(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2016
dicefrost:

You are embarrassing yourself please. Even if she is seventeen, by law she is still a minor,she doesn't have the legal right to make that decision. You are sounding so much like a pedophile. And i know pedophilia and statutory rape is a culture in islam. Are you a Muslim?
He's obviously a Muslim
One thing I find amusing about them is how aggressive they tend to be on you if you don't share same religious or political ideology with them.
they resort to name calling
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by victorazy(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:

She is not the one that wrote it, press did! Get that.
She only gave info and the press interpret it to suit their case (marketing strategy)
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Chigold101(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2016
Harbioollah:
One thing i don't understand is why that pervert hasn't been arrested.

I thought Sharia law only applies to Northerners, why a girl from Bayelsa? Even Sharia laws sef requires her parents/guardians approval.

Nigerians irrespective of tribe should please call for Justice for the insane fellow. I wonder what would have happened if the reverse was the case. A Southerner abducting a Northerner.
the southerner & his entire community would have been wiped out by soldiers.
Claiming they are into oil bunkering...
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by lukxman(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2016
olapluto:
A 17 year old girl elopes with her 18 yr old boyfriend, and it becomes big news. I understand that it may be considered shameful that a pastor's daughter is in lover with an 'aboki'- albeit a well known face.
If she did it for love, then she is better than the vulnerable girls in baby factories. She is even better than those ladies who served rev. king.

it was a 16 year old girl and her 17 year old boyfriend because this happened last year

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Kennedy767(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2016
what is even wrong with d northerners?....how can u forcefully marry some one daughter?.... ONE OF MY GREATEST REGRET IS TO B IN SAME COUNTRY WITH DEM...DEY ARE SUPOSE TO EXIST AS LOWER ANIMALS COZ DEY BEHAVE LIKE DEM.....DEY KILL N SLAUGHTER WITHOUT NO REASON... ITS ONLY ANIMAL DAT MARRY WITHOUT PARENTA CONCEPTS.. AND DATS WOT DEY ARE......
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Fireandice(f): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2016
if it truely the girl then we want a video interview, and mind you people can say thing under duress,
aresa:
[s][/s]

What you posted was somebody's hearsay and not accurate account from the girl in question.

I posted the audio account from the girl herself so listen and quit confusing yourself..

It's called from the horse's mouth...
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Yello1(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Elruhamah:
and so mr grammarian?can u speak and write ur mother tongue free of errors?English isn't His mother tongue so leave d man alone
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Maigida1(m): 9:07am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What you posted was somebody's hearsay and not accurate account from the girl in question.

I posted the audio account from the girl herself so listen and quit confusing yourself..

**** ?
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

So, that's Ese's voice? Eeyah! But how can you prove that it's actually her? You sabi her voice personally?
Premium Times should release a video! By the way, she's not old enough to make any decision!! wink
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by goshen26: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2016
Retrogressive way of life......wat a belief
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by cutekhalifa(m): 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
what of the false prophet yanusi and his co-conspirator emir of kano

we need to arrest dis guy's or are they going scot free , because they are northerners bubu when are u going to start showing good example of true leadership
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I doubt that audio or video messages is tenable as evidence before court of law because of doctoring or forcing of victims to make such statement being under their control for mMomths.. But a testimony from a lecturer who provider her address for confirmation is more than enough.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Amberon: 9:14am On Mar 01, 2016
igbos pls, my fellow urhobos are now willing to go with you. When are we having our Biafra pls? I'm tired of these northerners.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Boring iPoD and bigot nonsense..
but why re you supporting child kidnap, molestation? Abuse, ràpe? Are you human at al? This child is 13 going 14 confirmed by her parents! WTF! Even if your religion allows such, why impose it on another? This is sickening. My goodness!!
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 01, 2016
Osyabj:
Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old girl abducted by one Yinusa, aka Yellow from Bayelsa to Kano has been reportedly released and is now in custody of the Inspector General of Police.

Tosan Blessing, a lecturer in Bayero University, Kano in a facebook post confirmed her release.

” I can confirm that Ese Oruru the girl abducted in a kamikaze pattern from Bayelsa State by a randy Yinusa is in the custody of the Inspector General of Police. I saw her at the Central Police Station about 30 mins ago where she was being prepared for medical procedure and ancillary services. I spoke with her for about 16 minutes, She looks opinionated and seriously brehwared. but well oriented and wanting to leave Kano.

“She had said it was all the works of the Devil. She said she was converted to Islam and giving the name Aisha. I told her she is now being reconverted and her name of Ese is restored. She cant speak Ijo but smarts Urhobo . I gave her some cold drinks and Zebadinne fresh yoghurt to cool the ehware tract and went back to my academic Duties. My names are Tosan Blessing Merhiakpome Harriman and that’s the way I see it.”

More details soon

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-news-abducted-girl-ese-released-in-police-custody/
those barbarian have release you.

good one!
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2016
That girl is a minor and knows nothing.

That emir knows about this and should be jailed.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2016
olapluto:
A 17 year old girl elopes with her 18 yr old boyfriend, and it becomes big news. I understand that it may be considered shameful that a pastor's daughter is in lover with an 'aboki'- albeit a well known face.
If she did it for love, then she is better than the vulnerable girls in baby factories. She is even better than those ladies who served rev. king.
17 yrs old you said? But her father said she is 13. Eloped? Really? That is all you can say to support this crime? Shame on you and yours! And may your lot be way worse. Disgusting much.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2016
if you have been in contact with am hypnotised person, and if you also have been to the.north.or been around hausas then you will know that there is a great possibility that girl is not talking from her free will, that's if it's her voice on the audio,under that hypnosis she can even deny her parents, only if you have seen an hypnotised person will you truely understand, the hausas are good with charms especially that of hypnosis, this is politics at play,and if you support such injustice and evil,all I can say is may the same fate befall your daughters, granddaughters, and wife,so you may know how it feels,the case that happened years back in Benin, till date no.trace of the hausa man and the little girl,if you have been opportuned to live among them, you will know better, the people have no value for the life of an outsider both in their culture or religion
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by lexyclasy: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2016
ion
aresa:
[s][/s]

Your rubbish doesn't change the girls assertions...
stop playing to the gallery you monk...what are you insinuating in essence are you in support of what your Emir SANUSI is doing to a minor......did you really heard what Sanusi said that he has ordered them to release the girl since August last yr that he doesn't know why they are still holding her....who is that person that emir will give directive and they don't carried out...if emir himself is not involve...that your emir 'is a womanizer he has flair for minors....late last yr he got married to Adamawa minor...truth will surface one day at the expiration of those juju....foooooooooooooolz
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2016
[s][s][/s]
olapluto:
If she did it for love, then she is better than the vulnerable girls in baby factories. She is even better than those ladies who served rev. king.[/s]
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by spafu(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2016
mynd1:
Op stop spreading fake news. angry
I wish I could see you to abduct too and in four weeks you will put to bed.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Silsilah: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided HER PUSSSY MUST BE BORE HOLE NOW AFTER ONE YEAR OF SMASHING AN ABOKKI'S BURANTASHI LACED DICK. THE YOUGN BIITCH WILL FIND A WAY TO RETURN TO THE GUY SOON TO CONTINUE HER SEX ROMPS undecided
Bros! Where are you from? You made laugh like no tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by uzoormah(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Boring iPoD and bigot nonsense..
Lol..una no well at all, sam sam
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by cuvox(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2016
the zombies will always say trash when they can't defend themselves
aresa:
[s][/s]

Trash..

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by olapluto(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2016
cekhoe:
if you have been in contact with am hypnotised person, and if you also have been to the.north.or been around hausas then you will know that there is a great possibility that girl is not talking from her free will, that's if it's her voice on the audio,under that hypnosis she can even deny her parents, only if you have seen an hypnotised person will you truely understand, the hausas are good with charms especially that of hypnosis, this is politics at play,and if you support such injustice and evil,all I can say is may the same fate befall your daughters, granddaughters, and wife,so you may know how it feels,the case that happened years back in Benin, till date no.trace of the hausa man and the little girl,if you have been opportuned to live among them, you will know better, the people have no value for the life of an outsider both in their culture or religion
Unnecessary hot air. You have no facts on this case. The lady in question is not even with her abductors, she is with the police. With the amount of noise this case generated, I thought it was a randy Northern old man 'kidnapping' and innocent Bayelsa girl. However, when I got to know that the young boy was barely 18 and the girl was 17 (as claimed in the audio), I backed off the case. These are just two lovebirds. Typical teenage lovebirds trying to elope to a safe haven where their love can blossom. All these Hausa, Muslim, Islamo Northern bashing is uncalled for.
Ese's mother is not even as bothered as most of you pokey noseys.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Sanchez01: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Your rubbish doesn't change the girls assertions...
****I must confess. Why are you trying hard so hard to justify what is a crime in the real sense of it. Irrespective of whatever she says, she is a minor, incapable of making independent decisions, according to the law and yet you foolishly post a link of a brainwashed little girl whose formatting had been completed since last year. What is wrong with you??
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Sanchez01: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
olapluto:
Having a sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl is called abuse in Nigeria, even if the sickheads in the North go as low as 12 and 13. Try dating one and walk up to the law that you're both in love and see what happens next.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2016
olapluto:

Unnecessary hot air. You have no facts on this case. The lady in question is not even with her abductors, she is with the police. With the amount of noise this case generated, I thought it was a randy Northern old man 'kidnapping' and innocent Bayelsa girl. However, when I got to know that the young boy was barely 18 and the girl was 17 (as claimed in the audio), I backed off the case. These are just two lovebirds. Typical teenage lovebirds trying to elope to a safe haven where their love can blossom. All these Hausa, Muslim, Islamo Northern bashing is uncalled for.
Ese's mother is not even as bothered as most of you pokey noseys.
every one is entitled to their opinion,I know what I was saying when I said the hausas are good with charms of hypnosis,it might be a case of two love birds like you claim, still doesnt to rule out the possibility of hypnosis, I know what I am saying,and those who have stayed in the north or close to typical hausas know this, even the hausas know this, so don't quote me, I have the right to air my view,keep your talk

1 Like

Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by alaskido(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2016
In this today's new, the Police are inviting the so called Boko Haram Yinusa the He-Goat to come to the Police station to explain he part in the abduction. This is crazy. He should be arrested and prosecuted. Because he is a Northerner and linked to the mad man called Sanusi, he is being treated like a LORD. If it was a southerner that did this, the police will have arrested, beaten and sent him to jail with hard labour.

Again this Ese of a girl is blaming this on the DEVIL. Chai, DEVIL don suffer. The devil is on his own and you blame him for your predicament. The devil is watching all of you calling his name for what he did not do.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by belloabd1914(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2016
People only want to hear wan they want to hear, even if it's wrong, d truth will come out soon, nairalanders love to hear bad news. As for me I a believing shiit until it's from a credible source.
Re: Abducted Girl, Ese Oruru, Released by olapluto(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2016
Sanchez01:

Having a sexual relationship with a 17 year old girl is called abuse in Nigeria, even if the sickheads in the North go as low as 12 and 13. Try dating one and walk up to the law that you're both in love and see what happens next.
Start implementing that law from your neighbourhood. Girls in secondary school are having sex all over the place in the South but its overlooked. An 18 yr old boy gets involved with a 17 yr old girl and everyone is freaking out. Hypocrites everywhere. If the girl was dating a Bayelsa boy of 20 yrs, we wont hear this news.
Leave her to be with her lover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance / 60-year-old Man Commits Suicide In Delta State Over Hunger / DPO Used Tear Gas On Me, Called Me A Prostitute – Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.