Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,113 members, 7,896,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? (1394 Views)

Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / 4 Reasons You Should Be Glad You Just Got Friendzoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by Arian11(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
"Lately, a lot of girls, around 24- 28 years of age, have been advising me to "find a rich guy to settle with. None of the other qualities in him matter as much as his bank balance."
I am glad I ignored this advice and now am dating this wonderful guy, trying to build a life together and not just our bank balance."

Drop yours below cheesy
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
After seeing some of my capabilities, I was asked to join the NIGERIAN POLICE angry
I gladly ignored them BOMBOCLATS and walked away...damm MO**4KERS angry
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good for you.
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by Khd95(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dnt join NLgringrin
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by Smellymouth: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
After my youth service in 2011, I got a job in a small firm,my mum got upset I turned them down.. thank God I didn't take their offer..
Today,at the end of every month,she smiles whenever I pay her a visit grin
It pays to be your own boss.. if u have the right aces up ur sleeve tho cool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
after writing waec exams, my friend's dad advised me to venture into military.. he even promised to help get the form for me.. when i'm not mad.. i'm the only son. skinny as fvck.. just one encounter with boko boiz, na death... i just told him 'mbaaaaa!! anaghi m aba army''

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Study Law in Uniabuja...so glad I didn't
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by JoeCutie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
"You cannot quit Seminary, priesthood really fits you". Nonsense!

I quit, and I'm glad I did
. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by PhweshyJ(f): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
JoeCutie:
"You cannot quit Seminary, priesthood really fits you". Nonsense!

I quit, and I'm glad I did
. undecided
Seriously, you shouldn't have quit o. You would have made a very good and cute priest. But you'd have to kiss goodbye to women. grin It's not too late, you can still rejoin them sha. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by JoeCutie(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
PhweshyJ:
Seriously, you shouldn't have quit o. You would have made a very good and cute priest. But you'd have to kiss goodbye to women. grin It's not too late, you can still rejoin them sha. cheesy
I should be a priest and you won't be a Rev. Sister abi? If I slap you ehn, you'd have a premature orgasm. tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by PhweshyJ(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
JoeCutie:
I should be a priest and you won't be a Rev. Sister abi? If I slap you ehn, you'd have a premature orgasm. tongue cheesy
Orgasm? Aww, I'd like that. It's been long, besides, it'd only be sweeter if it comes from you. wink cheesy

*runs out of thread* cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by JoeCutie(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
PhweshyJ:
Orgasm? Aww, I'd like that. It's been long, besides, it'd only be sweeter if it comes from you. wink cheesy

*runs out of thread* cheesy
Lmao! See, you need to get laid asap! Your fuel is finished, apparently, and you need to refill asap, otherwise, your machine will breakdown. tongue

Should I send you a concerned Nigerian
? grin
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by dazzlingIJ(f): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
undecided :-Xwhen. I was adviced to date a man who had some issues with his estranged wife. only for them to settle the following month,after i turned him down
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by dollyjoy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Khd95:
Dnt join NLgringrin
hope you understand op question?
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by halfricanadian(f): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
hope you understand op question?

Dolly dolly grin my runaway love cry cry cry cry

We broke up d wrong way

cry cry cry cry will u ever forgive me nd take me bck as ur boyfrnd?

I will win miss nl nd giv u d crown

Please say yes baby please say yes cry
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by dollyjoy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dolly dolly grin my runaway love cry cry cry cry

We broke up d wrong way

cry cry cry cry will u ever forgive me nd take me bck as ur boyfrnd?

I will win miss nl nd giv u d crown

Please say yes baby please say yes cry
hahahahacheesycheesycheesy this one na newest weed in towncheesy
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by halfricanadian(f): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
hahahahacheesycheesycheesy this one na newest weed in towncheesy

cry cry cry cry no no my name is not weed
Im ur lover see forget i av p*ssy i can fork u with artificial pennis just say u love me

cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by dollyjoy(f): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry no no my name is not weed
Im ur lover see forget i av p*ssy i can fork u with artificial pennis just say u love me

cry cry cry cry
am laughing real hard here.

I miss you baby,who give u ban chop?cheesy
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by halfricanadian(f): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
am laughing real hard here.

I miss you baby,who give u ban chop?cheesy

i ban mysef erm dat account makes me sick true true na dat account make me kno say d name u giv ursef go affect you e affect me

I decided to go bck to my old name grin old flames
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by dollyjoy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

i ban mysef erm dat account makes me sick true true na dat account make me kno say d name u giv ursef go affect you e affect me

I decided to go bck to my old name grin old flames
lolll.hope you are good?
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by halfricanadian(f): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
lolll.hope you are good?

Im fine o i just want u my love back cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The One Advice You're Glad You Ignored ? by dollyjoy(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im fine o i just want u my love back cry cry cry cry
am wit u and u alonecheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Give To Your Girlfriend / I Love The Ashawo Association Married To White Men In Nigeria! / Advice Me: He Claims To Love Me But Beats Me Constantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.