Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. (3556 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2009
manmustwac:

(3)why is it that her pastor husband can cure other people but cure his own wife?

To the best of my knowledge pastor kumuyi does not claim to have any healing powers neither does he get involved in any healing ministry
my 2 cents
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

But the bible can answer every question, right?

Absolutely! The Bible has the answer to all your problems. Read it to be wise. Believe it to be saved and practise it to be holy. Within it you will be introduced to the living Word who is Jesus the answer to all your questions. He welcomes the good the bad and the ugly, warts and all. wink
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Absolutely!  The Bible has the answer to all your problems. 
Read it to be wise.  Believe it to be saved and practise it to be holy.  Within it you will be introduced to the living Word who is Jesus the answer to all your questions.  He welcomes the good the bad and the ugly, warts and all. wink
Yeah i got a problem, why don't you look in the bible and tell us what killed kumuyi's wife and how old was she ?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

Yeah i got a problem, why don't you look in the bible and tell us what killed kumuyi's wife and how old was she ?

obviously that wasnt what olaadegbu meant and you dishonest creep know it. I agree the bible has answers to every problem but even i know it cant tell you how much salt to put in your rice.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
Yeah thats why you shouldn't use the extreme term "EVERY PROBLEM". . .
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

Yeah thats why you shouldn't use the extreme term "EVERY PROBLEM". . .

is the quantity of salt to be added to ur rice a problem?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
Yes it is. I've had many over salted foods and it's a BIG PROBLEM, i heard it even causes kidney stones.
Err what does the bible prescribe for kidney stones?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

Yes it is. I've had many over salted foods and it's a BIG PROBLEM, i heard it even causes kidney stones.
Err what does the bible prescribe for kidney stones?

it prescribes that u go to an hospital and get diagnosed and subsequently treated.
If the doctors cannot treat u, doctor Jesus is faithful to treat u of ur disease and other malady. . . .all u need is faith.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2009
Oh yeah?
Go tell that to kumuyi's wife six feet under.
Jesus could not even heal her of cancer, did she not have faith?? cry
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
Tudór:

Oh yeah?
Go tell that to kumuyi's wife six feet under.
Jesus could not even heal her of cancer, did she not have faith?? cry

how do u know that?

why didnt u type 1000 words in ur last post, but 25?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2009
noetic2:

it prescribes that u go to an hospital and get diagnosed and subsequently treated.
If the doctors cannot treat u, doctor Jesus is faithful to treat u of ur disease and other malady. . . .all u need is faith.

When did the jewish carpenter turn into a doctor? Can "doctor" jesus heal amputees and make their amputated limbs grow back?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

When did the jewish carpenter turn into a doctor? Can "doctor" jesus heal amputees and make their amputated limbs grow back?

what a dumb question. why is an amputee's healing a big deal?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

how do u know that?

why didnt u type 1000 words in ur last post, but 25?
Emmm, because she's DEAD?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2009
Tudór:

Emmm, because she's DEAD?

how do u know Jesus could not heal her?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

what a dumb question. why is an amputee's healing a big deal?

Because despite all the fraudulent claims of miracle healing we hear around no amputee has ever been healed. Why can't doctor jesus heal any amputee and make their amputated limbs grow back?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

Because despite all the fraudulent claims of miracle healing we hear around no amputee has ever been healed. Why can't doctor jesus heal any amputee and make their amputated limbs grow back?

Any proof of that?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

Any proof of that?

grin grin grin. I don't need to play that way with you, you claim miracles "abound" in churches don't you? Have you ever heard of such miracle claim, where an amputees limbs were prayed upon and it grew back? If you have ever heard of such claim let me know.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

grin grin grin. I don't need to play that way with you, you claim miracles "abound" in churches don't you? Have you ever heard of such miracle claim, where an amputees limbs were prayed upon and it grew back? If you have ever heard of such claim let me know.

grin grin grin u never cease to display ur folly. where is the proof for that assertion?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

grin grin grin u never cease to display ur folly. where is the proof for that assertion?

Another nut case on the loose. Do I need to prove something that has NEVER been claimed before? Or do you know anybody that has ever claimed to have healed an amputee and their amputated limbs grew back?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:02am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

Another nut case on the loose. Do I need to prove something that has NEVER been claimed before? Or do you know anybody that has ever claimed to have healed an amputee and their amputated limbs grew back?

what a d.ick head. why make a false assertion in the first place?

why is common sense now a big deal?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

what a d.ick head. why make a false assertion in the first place? 

why is common sense now a big deal? 

grin grin grin Another nut case on the loose. What part of my assertion is false? Ever heard of any amputee that was healed and his amputated limbs grew back? Stop talking about common sense because you have non of it at all.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

grin grin grin Another nut case on the loose. What part of my assertion is false? Ever heard of any amputee that was healed and his amputated limbs grew back? Stop talking about common sense because you have non of it at all.

why is it so difficult for this IDIOT to prove his assertion?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 1:10am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

why is it so difficult for this IDIOT to prove his assertion? 

Take a deep breath, its obvious you are tensed. You can get your little cock sucked it will ease off some of the tension. I made an assertion and I proved it. Why can't your god heal an amputee and make his/her amputated limbs grow back? No body has ever made such a claim and that is my proof.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:13am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

Take a deep breath, its obvious you are tensed. You can get your little cock sucked it will ease off some of the tension. I made an assertion and I proved it. Why can't your god heal an amputee and make his/her amputated limbs grow back? No body has ever made such a claim and that is my proof.

where EXACTLY is that proof?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 1:14am On Jul 24, 2009
noetic2:

where EXACTLY is that proof?

grin grin grin, go get your little cock sucked, you are obviously tensed.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2009
toneyb:

grin grin grin, go get your little cock sucked, you are obviously tensed.

ok
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by tinsul: 1:30am On Jul 24, 2009
without a doubt, the most annoying person on this forum is Jesus. the 2nd most annoying is all you. the 3rd most annoying is the religious thread, the 4th most annoying GOD,

Oh hellily father, who swangs in hell, give us riches, give us bitches, give us witches, and thanks be to hell. amen
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
Yeah ,i got your pleasure cheesy ,you're not alone* im with ya
tinsul:

without a doubt, the most annoying person on this forum is Jesus. the 2nd most annoying is all you. the 3rd most annoying is the religious thread, the 4th most annoying GOD,

Oh hellily father, who swangs in hell, give us riches, give us bitches, give us witches, and thanks be to hell. amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hebrew: The True Identity Of Southern Nigerians / Unbelievable The Name Of Jesus Mysteriously Written In The Sky By An Unseen Hand / Can Someone Pls Tell Me The Benefit's Of Dry Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.