Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,303 members, 7,910,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. (3558 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
quotes from noetic on this thread -

Your slowpoke-like assertions never cease to amaze me. What has all these nonsense above got to do with the thread/topic?

I am not surprised. intelligence is fast becoming uncommon.

I cant resist calling u an IDIOT.

why is it so difficult for ur retarded maladroit self to simpl

Another ridiculously ignorant maladroit.

.just like u the common mad man on the street of lagos also has an irrational opinion like the one above.

You never cease to amaze as an IMBECILIC slowpoke. what has faith or no faith got to do with the thread?

i do believe  we have a winner here - the most annoying, abusive, obnoxious , foul mouthed , uncouth, supercilious . . .character on the religion thread is none other than noetic  grin grin. dawoda nackson taught him well - he's all growed up now  cry cry

my position and angst has always been about the moral values in islam. . .  .nothing more.

I   think we need to add contradictory to the list  cheesy
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

God made promises to them. . .  .He fulfilled His promises. . .the path to fulfilment evoked killings and other inactions. . . . but they ended up in the promised land, as originally promised. That to me shows a God who keeps His promises.

What promise did your god make to his "chosen men"? That he will give them the land that belongs to others? Why not make a land that is flowing with milk and honey and give to his "chosen men" if really he is an all powerful and all mighty god? so the only way your god can fulfill his "promise" is by telling his people to kill off others including women and children and sarifice them as burnt offering unto him eh? how is this god any different than the allah you so love to hate? By the way the same god told them to kill the children of their fellow jews if there parents were sinners, the same god advocated sexism and told them to mistreat their women. He also told them to kill each other so many times for one trivial reason or the other. Are all this part of his promise too? How is this god different from allah? remember that this same god says that he remains the same and never changes.

Your slowpoke-like assertions never cease to amaze me. What has all these nonsense above got to do with the thread/topic?

Light up boy, I can see that you are really tensed.  grin grin. This is pertinent because your ridiculous assertion that davidylan, osisi and oladegbu make "rational" and reasoned points is only a joke since they do not really agree with each other on their personal beliefs beyond the basic christian proclamation that jesus is the son of god who died on the cross and was raised on the 3rd day. Apart from that davidylan will keep on calling the preachers that osisi considers to be her god's chosen and anointed prophet thieves, frauds, and heretics. Go read up his thread about heretics and thieves that deceive people using the bible, amongst them are pastors who osis not only agrees with their teachings and position about jesus and the bible but holds them in very high esteem. You will say this has nothing to do with anything only because it exposes your flawed arguments that davidylan and osisi are on the same page. They agree only because they believe there is a god that exist but his exact nature and how he operates, they do not share the same beliefs.

The last time I checked, u have repeated this fallacy over 30 times. . .  .u are fast becoming a ridiculous bigot.
1. where is the evidence that supports ur atheistic belief/disbelief?
2. where is the logical evidence that backs ur claim?
3. whats ur alternative to creationism and other pronouncements of God?

If you look around what do you see? Do you see any god? that's enough evidence for me that your god only exists in your imaginations, the fact that you are here trying to defend or make a case for your god is enough evidence that your god only EXITS in your deluded and twisted imaginations, NO god will rely on a know nothing and highly irresponsible empty barrel like you to make a case for him. The fact that you are doing that on your god's behalf speaks volumes.

The bible was written by inspired men of God. That u consider their testimony unacceptable does not discredit such testimony. It reveals the inconsistencies of ur postulations.

Thats a very tall claim, where is your evidence for this? where you there when your god was inspiring them to write down what they wrote?. A claim is nothing but a claim, a little evidence on your side will do. Your god inspired men to write scientific and historical inaccurate accounts? What about the catholic bishops that voted to put the bible together and chose what was the word of god and what was to be discarded, were they also inspired by your god? the scribes that made a lot of copyist errors that are now part of the bible were also inspired by your god?

u keep ranting endlessly. what has this rubbish got to do with the topic?

How is the god of the OT better than allah?

grin grin I am not surprised. intelligence is fast becoming uncommon.

Lighten up boy, I can see that you are very tensed, intelligence and you as a person have nothing in common. Stop talking about intelligence because you have NON of it at all.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb:

What promise did your god make to his "chosen men"? That he will give them the land that belongs to others? Why not make a land that is flowing with milk and honey and give to his "chosen men" if really he is an all powerful and all mighty god? so the only way your god can fulfill his "promise" is by telling his people to kill off others including women and children and sarifice them as burnt offering unto him eh? how is this god any different than the allah you so love to hate? By the way the same god told them to kill the children of their fellow jews if there parents were sinners, the same god advocated sexism and told them to mistreat their women. He also told them to kill each other so many times for one trivial reason or the other. Are all this part of his promise too? How is this god different from allah? remember that this same god says that he remains the same and never changes.

Light up boy, I can see that you are really tensed.  grin grin. This is pertinent because your ridiculous assertion that davidylan, osisi and oladegbu make "rational" and reasoned points is only a joke since they do not really agree with each other on their personal beliefs beyond the basic christian proclamation that jesus is the son of god who died on the cross and was raised on the 3rd day. Apart from that davidylan will keep on calling the preachers that osisi considers to be her god's chosen and anointed prophet thieves, frauds, and heretics. Go read up his thread about heretics and thieves that deceive people using the bible, amongst them are pastors who osis not only agrees with their teachings and position about jesus and the bible but holds them in very high esteem. You will say this has nothing to do with anything only because it exposes your flawed arguments that davidylan and osisi are on the same page. They agree only because they believe there is a god that exist but his exact nature and how he operates, they do not share the same beliefs.

whats the difference between making a reasonable, logical and seasoned point on one hand and reaching an agreement on the other hand?

If you look around what do you see? Do you see any god? that's enough evidence for me that your god only exists in your imaginations, the fact that you are here trying to defend or make a case for your god is enough evidence that your god only EXITS in your deluded and twisted imaginations, NO god will rely on a know nothing and highly irresponsible empty barrel like you to make a case for him. The fact that you are doing that on your god's behalf speaks volumes.

Thats a very tall claim, where is your evidence for this? where you there when your god was inspiring them to write down what they wrote?. A claim is nothing but a claim, a little evidence on your side will do. Your god inspired men to write scientific and historical inaccurate accounts? What about the catholic bishops that voted to put the bible together and chose what was the word of god and what was to be discarded, were they also inspired by your god? the scribes that made a lot of copyist errors that are now part of the bible were also inspired by your god?

How is the god of the OT better than allah?

Lighten up boy, I can see that you are very tensed, intelligence and you as a person have nothing in common. Stop talking about intelligence because you have NON of it at all.

2. where is the logical, intellectual or scientific evidence that backs ur claim?

when u have answers let me know 
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

whats the difference between making a reasonable, logical and seasoned point on one hand and reaching an agreement on the other hand?

Will you stop talking about reason and logic, you have never made any reasonable or logical point or argument.

2. where is the logical, intellectual or scientific evidence that backs ur claim?

when u have answers let me know 

The fact that you are here making a case for your god is enough evidence(logical, intellectual and scientific) that your god exist only in your deluded and confused imaginations. When last did jesus appear to you in your dreams and what did he tell you? grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Krayola2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ Noetic

I do not believe that my good/fate is dependent on an unseen order (God, Allah, whateva).

I do not adhere to a religion because my life does not involve any practices that are believed to affect or be related to an unseen order.

I'm not an atheist because I do not deny the possibility of a cause to the existence of the universe. If that is what U call "God", then I do not deny the possibility of such to exist.

Can u please make sense of the Genesis creation story in light of modern science.

If u deny evolution as a plausible explanation for human existence, a more plausible one than creationism as described in Genesis, why?

(I know it's off topic but I don't mind starting a new topic if u will answer those questions) If u have any questions about my beliefs that I stated above please feel free to ask.  smiley
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb:

Will you stop talking about reason and logic, you have never made any reasonable or logical point or argument.

please shut up   and revisit ur last post.

The fact that you are here making a case for your god is enough evidence(logical, intellectual and scientific) that your god exist only in your deluded and confused imaginations. When last did jesus appear to you in your dreams and what did he tell you? grin grin grin grin grin.

is this ur answer?  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
Krayola2:

@ Noetic

I do not believe that my good/fate is dependent on an unseen order (God, Allah, whateva).

I do not adhere to a religion because my life does not involve any practices that are believed to affect or be related to an unseen order.

I'm not an atheist because I do not deny the possibility of a cause to the existence of the universe. If that is what U call "God", then I do not deny the possibility of such to exist.

Can u please make sense of the Genesis creation story in light of modern science.

If u deny evolution as a plausible explanation for human existence, a more plausible one than creationism as described in Genesis, why?

(I know it's off topic but I don't mind starting a new topic if u will answer those questions) If u have any questions about my beliefs that I stated above please feel free to ask.  smiley

please open a new thread. . . . I will gladly oblige.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by mazaje(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2009
Neotic will you just accept that you only believe what you do based on faith and stop making a fool of yourself?. . . . . . Apart from the bible and all of its unverifiable claims and assertions which you only believe by faith alone what else have you got to show that your beliefs are "true" or better than any body's believes?. . . . .

You only believe the bible based only on faith and faith says that you must believe without evidence and even when the assertions  that are made make no sense at all. . . . . . . . If the bible which you like to present as evidence for your god is incorrect regarding matters that  a person like me can check and verify (such as history, archeology, or science) why should I believe it is correct regarding matters that I can not check and verify such as life after death and how to find everlasting life?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2009
mazaje:

Neotic will you just accept that you only believe what you do based on faith and stop making a fool of yourself?. . . . . . Apart from the bible and all of its unverifiable claims and assertions which you only believe by faith alone what else have you got to show that your beliefs are "true" or better than any body's believes?. . . . .

You only believe the bible based only on faith and faith says that you must believe without evidence and even when the assertions  that are made make no sense at all. . . . . . . . If the bible which you like to present as evidence for your god is incorrect regarding matters that  a person like me can check and verify (such as history, archeology, or science) why should I believe it is correct regarding matters that I can not check and verify such as life after death and how to find everlasting life?

please stop lying and embarrassing urself.

I have never denied that FAITH is an integral component of christianity. but faith is not an excuse for establishing the truth about biblical notions. To discredit the bible on the false premise that we rely on faith is intellectually dishonest.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by mazaje(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

please stop lying and embarrassing urself.

I have never denied that FAITH is an integral component of christianity. but faith is not an excuse for establishing the truth about biblical notions. To discredit the bible on the false premise that we rely on faith is intellectually dishonest.

What are the "truth" you speak about? What are the biblical notions that are "true"?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
mazaje:

What are the "truth" you speak about? What are the biblical notions that are "true"?

Noetic says that "miracles" abound in churches and that his god appears to him in his dreams( the reason his god only appears to him in his dreams is what i can't really understand) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
Mama-gee
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by mazaje(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb:

Noetic says that "miracles" abound in churches and that his god appears to him in his dreams( the reason his god only appears to him in his dreams is what i can't really understand)  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Miracles "abound" in churches no wonder the strongest advocates of miracles like oyahkilome and oyedepo send their family members to get medical treatment abroad when they fell sick. . . . . miracle "abound" in churches yet nigerians christians are still dying of preventable diseases like flies.

Miracle "abound" in churches yet the immediate family members of the people that perform the miracles( pastor Kumuyi) can not be miraculously cured, Kumuyi's wife died of cancer at the young age of 50 ien the deeper lif camp ground where many went to "receive miracless". Miracles abound in churches indeed.

As for his tall claims of his god "appearing" to him in his dreams all I can say is that at least he is honest enough to say that it is only a dream unlike the other fools that write books and sell about how they went to heaven and saw a golden bible sitting on a golden table(in wonder which version or translation of the bible they saw in "heaven"wink. Deluded fools. . . . . .
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2009
mazaje:

I am not amazed at ur gullibility any more. . . . . .this was my statement:
the truth about biblical notions.
I believe the subject/object of the truth is not hidden from the statement. . .is it? it does not require common sense. . .does it?

toneyb:

Noetic says that "miracles" abound in churches and that his god appears to him in his dreams( the reason his god only appears to him in his dreams is what i can't really understand) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
where did u go to hide ur tails? grin grin grin

Go and answer my questions and stop making a fool of urself.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2009
mazaje:

Miracles "abound" in churches no wonder the strongest advocates of miracles like oyahkilome and oyedepo send their family members to get medical treatment abroad when they fell sick. . . . . miracle "abound" in churches yet nigerians christians are still dying of preventable diseases like flies.

Miracle "abound" in churches yet the immediate family members of the people that perform the miracles( pastor Kumuyi) can not be miraculously cured, Kumuyi's wife died of cancer at the young age of 50 ien the deeper lif camp ground where many went to "receive miracless". Miracles abound in churches indeed.

As for his tall claims of his god "appearing" to him in his dreams all I can say is that at least he is honest enough to say that it is only a dream unlike the other fools that write books and sell about how they went to heaven and saw a golden bible sitting on a golden table(in wonder which version or translation of the bible they saw in "heaven"wink. Deluded fools. . . . . .

you have not said anything that denies the effects of miracles. . . have u?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
if this thread where about getting these deluded atheists to explain either evolution or atheism AS A FAITH, they would long have disappeared.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by mazaje(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
davidylan:

if this thread where about getting these deluded atheists to explain either evolution or atheism AS A FAITH, they would long have disappeared.

bla bla bla sheep. . . . . have you any wool?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
mazaje:

bla bla bla sheep. . . . . have you any wool?

yes sir yes sir mazaje's head full.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by dadde(m): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2009
I created this thread, i want to thank u all for ur digressions. All i asked is ur nomitions and nothing else.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 2:30am On Jul 21, 2009
Yes dadde welcome to the religion section. Now you know what this place is about.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2009
Tudór:

Yes dadde welcome to the religion section. Now you know what this place is about.

Yeah it is about a bunch of highly opinionated and egocentric set of young men and women who all feel they know better than the other person.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by ilosiwaju: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Jagoon:

Yeah it is about a bunch of highly opinionated and egocentric set of young men and women who all feel they know better than the other person.
and those who judge them.
thanks for the grammar kit anyway.
wink
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46am On Jul 22, 2009
mazaje:

The statement above is not true.  Dr. W. F. Kumuyi's wife did not die of cancer, she did not die at the age of 50 and she did not die at "the deeper life camp ground."

I know that as an atheist you are not obliged or committed to saying the truth since you have no reason to do so but to deliberately and with bold face give the wrong information about a person you don't know is pathetic and only confirms that atheists are amoral with no shame at all.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by manmustwac(m): 1:53am On Jul 22, 2009
@OLAADEGBU
a very simple google that i just did confirms that mazje is right she did die of cancer but according to the info i googled she died of cancer at the age of 57 not 55 and it was at the International Bible Training Centre. See the evidence below smiley

http://www.africanloft.com/deeper-life-loses-pastor-kumuyis-wife/
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52am On Jul 22, 2009
manmustwac:

@OLAADEGBU
a very simple google that i just did confirms that mazje is right she did die of cancer but according to the info i googled she died of cancer at the age of 57 not 55 and it was at the International Bible Training Centre. See the evidence below smiley

http://www.africanloft.com/deeper-life-loses-pastor-kumuyis-wife/

I took my time to go through the link you suggested and couldn't find anything that confirms mazaje's claim there. Perhaps I am expecting too much from you atheists. Even when you google facts you still refuse to see it. undecided
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2009
So mr oladeegbu the wise, WHAT KILLED THE WOMAN and how old was she??
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2009
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Krayola2(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Even when you google facts you still refuse to see it. undecided

what is wrong with googling facts? Is a fact any less of a fact because it was googled? Why come up with technology if it doesn't make life easier, isn't that the point?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by ilosiwaju: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2009
mr olaadegbu, please enlighten us.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2009
There are some questions that can't be answered by google.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2009
But the bible can answer every question, right?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by manmustwac(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

There are some questions that can't be answered by google.
And u use google all the time prove the evolution is false and that creation is real.

Tudór:

And please don't dodge the question answer it.

(1)What killed her and how old was she?

(2)Provide evidence since you know google incorrect?

(3)why is it that her pastor husband can cure other people but cure his own wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience 2012 *The Biggest Christian Gathering in Africa* / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names / Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.