Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,301 members, 7,910,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. (3557 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

For starters those are 4 different definitions and not criteria, secondly only number 1 is important to this discussion and you fail woefully if you are passed through the test, you posts are far from not being influenced by your prejudice for instance, and you are very biased, do you want me to go on marking I guess not.

all four definitions actually fit in. . , . . .but ur position is allowed.

A. here is what prejudice means: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prejudice
1.  an unfavourable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favourable or unfavourable.
3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, esp. of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.

Again I do not fall into this category. All I have done is to offer objective analyses of subjects. . .that u dont agree with my position or that I do not find ur analyses convincing is not due to prejudice but the opposer's inability to present a superior argument.

B. I am not in any way biased. As far as atheists and muslims are concerned, the ugliest part of the bible are the perceived inactions of the children of israel in the OT. I have repeatedly offered my opinion on this issue. That u consider my opinion unacceptable or unreasonable cos it does not correlate with urs, does not make me biased.

I must commend you though this is the first time I am having a civil discussion with you. Cheers.

I have always held civil discussions on this forum. the tone of my response is usually dictated by the countenance of the other person. Cheers.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
davidylan:

Read the definition of "objective" that i put up earlier . . . we dont condemn anyone . . . according to the bible those who have not accepted Christ are CONDEMNED ALREADY (John 3 in case you are confused). That is based on facts! Which is the basis for objectivity.
I doubt you people attended school.

grin grin where is oyb and his tails grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by dalaman: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

all four definitions actually fit in. . , . . .but ur position is allowed.

A. here is what prejudice means: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prejudice
1.  an unfavourable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
3. unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, esp. of a hostile nature, regarding a racial, religious, or national group.

Again I do not fall into this category. All I have done is to offer objective analyses of subjects. . .that u dont agree with my position or that I do not find ur analyses convincing is not due to prejudice but the opposer's inability to present a superior argument.

B. I am not in any way biased. As far as atheists and muslims are concerned, the ugliest part of the bible are the perceived inactions of the children of israel in the OT. I have repeatedly offered my opinion on this issue. That u consider my opinion unacceptable or unreasonable cos it does not correlate with urs, does not make me biased.

I have always held civil discussions on this forum. the tone of my response is usually dictated by the countenance of the other person. Cheers.

Do you know what prejudice and bias mean at all? You are the epitome of prejudice and bias.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2009
dalaman:

Do you know what prejudice and bias mean at all? You are the epitome of prejudice and bias.

what an ignorant riff-raff.

please define prejudice and bias.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

all four definitions actually fit in. . ,  . . .but ur position is allowed.

Its good to agree to disagree, maybe I am being biased to think that your opinions are prejudiced. I would love to know your position on the mass killings of the old testament though, am curious.
I don't think you offer superior arguments too (no offense meant) I just think you like to force a stalemate, in summary even if you are christian because you have had the "personal experience"(again no pun intended) do you factor that in when you think the muslims are babaric? If you do not then I do not think you pass the test of being prejudiced, my point is you cannot be pointing out faults in the quran to a muslim using reasoning and being humane as a defence when your own holy book has it too. I will stop here before I start to sound like pilgrim.1, I am sure you get what I am trying to say maybe you can make things clearer by telling me how you see muslims.
Cheers.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by dalaman: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

what an ignorant riff-raff.

please define prejudice and bias.

Another meaningless emotional outburst, You remain the epitome of bias and prejudice all your post display your prejudice and bias be it against moslems or other christians that disagree with your position.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Its good to agree to disagree, maybe I am being biased to think that your opinions are prejudiced. I would love to know your position on the mass killings of the old testament though, am curious.

That and many more can be found here in FAQ 11 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-281109.0.html

I don't think you offer superior arguments too (no offense meant) I just think you like to force a stalemate, in summary even if you are christian because you have had the "personal experience"(again no pun intended)

You are entitled to ur opinion. . .but I strongly disagree.

While I do not arrogate superior intelligence to myself, I however do not dispute my numerous successful attempts along with olaadegbu, Daviddylan and osisi to present superior arguments on several issues.
I do concede that u might not consider this arguments superior to urs and others for any reason, but u cannot dispute their attempts at objectivity, reasoning, intellectual analyses and rationality. and honestly this has been my major bone of disagreement with many atheists on the forum. . . .their inability to rationally present a superior argument.

do you factor that in when you think the muslims are babaric? If you do not then I do not think you pass the test of being prejudiced, my point is you cannot be pointing out faults in the quran to a muslim using reasoning and being humane as a defence when your own holy book has it too. I will stop here before I start to sound like pilgrim.1, I am sure you get what I am trying to say maybe you can make things clearer by telling me how you see muslims.
Cheers.

1. Islam has no relationship with allah. thats the major difference between islam and christianity. Christians have a relationship with God through Jesus. while christians can talk of relationship with God to justify their faith, muslims cannot. but for objectivity none should.

2. I do not defend the bible. All I do is simply to offer my opinion and understanding of its content. There is no point defending the bible, since I am not the inspiration behind it. but when ignorant positions are being tendered to serve as an interpretation of the bible by muslims and atheists, I find it difficult to remain silent.

3. The koran by its teachings and commandments to its 21st century followers breaks every known law of humanity.
It preaches:
a. killing of all non-muslims
b. paedophilia
c. sexual malady
d. terrorism
e. hatred.

My position on islam is a very informed one and not based on ignorance, prejudice or bias.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2009
dalaman:

Another meaningless emotional outburst, You remain the epitome of bias and prejudice all your post display your prejudice and bias be it against moslems or other christians that disagree with your position.

when u continue to repeat baseless and un-proven false assertions like this, one tends to assume that the accuser suffers from undiagnosed case of lunacy caused by ignorance.

1. what do u understand by bias?
2. what do u understand by prejudice?
3. To use "epitome" is to assume that all my posts are a reflection of ur false assertion. so I ask, please give posts and instances where my posts have displayed ignorance and bias?
4. how exactly have been biased against muslims? any instances?
5. how exactly have I been biased against atheists? any instances?
6. what do u understand by objectivity?
7. how have I been biased against other christians who disagree with my position? any instances?

I am awaiting ur answers.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

That and many more can be found here in FAQ 11 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-281109.0.html

This is your answer to what all the atrocities carried by your god and his servants in the OT according to the bible.

The OT is a very interesting book. However like any other book, it is up to the reader to deduce ANYTHING he/she wants to from the book. while ur deduction from the OT is God is a bad guy, that is not my deduction.My deduction from the OT is a GOD, who will keep HIS word, deliver HIS promises and protect HIS own, no matter what it takes. Even if it means the destruction of idolatry nations. The OT is a reflection of God's faithfullness to perfect HIS word, promises and assurances in HIS children's lives.

Why does you god in the OT keep telling his people to kill off those that worship other gods, why not tell his chosen men to preach to them, why tell his chosen men to burn off an entire town as a burnt offering unto him? Why is it right for your god to order the indiscriminate killings of other nations and wrong for allah to tell his men to do the same thing? Remember that the bible says that your god is the same forever and he never changes.

While I do not arrogate superior intelligence to myself, I however do not dispute my numerous successful attempts along with olaadegbu, [b]Daviddylan [/b]and osisi to present superior arguments on several issues.
I do concede that u might not consider this arguments superior to urs and others for any reason, but u cannot dispute their attempts at objectivity, reasoning, intellectual analyses and rationality. and honestly this has been my major bone of disagreement with many atheists on the forum. . . .their inability to rationally present a superior argument.

At least davidylan is honest enough to say that christianity and reason can not be reconciled, he has admitted that christianity rest solely on faith and NOTHING more. Faith and reason can not be put together in the same sentence because they are two very opposite things.

Here is a quote from davidylan on another thread.

But first let me take on two errors i highlighted here - If we know that christianity is the true religion by reason then why is everyone not a christian? Does it mean only christians can reason and the rest out there are idiots with no brain?

If we shld go by reason alone then why shld i believe a bible that talks about Jonah being in the belly of a whale for 3 days? Does that make sense to you? At least the Bahai's dont make such really tall claims . . .

What about "miracles"? Do they make medical sense?

2. To believe in Jesus Christ in the first place depends solely on faith! Where you there when He died on the cross? Do you have any archeological evidence to show that a cross in golgotha ever existed? Where is His tomb? Afterall your faith goes along with reasoning no? Surely you shld have no problem sharing with us how Jonah could stay in the belly of a whale for 3 days without dying . . . what oxygen was he breathing?

3. Christianity is based on FAITH! That is why you absolutely need the Holy Ghost to believe . . . its hard to imagine that you would go to heaven simply because God came down to die and wash away your sins . . . do you have a physical written contract where God told you so personally? How then do you know that the bible is true based solely on reasoning?

You don't make ANY reasonable and rational points at all you only present your arguments based SOLELY on what you believe by faith and we know that faith and reason are two different things that have nothing in common. If you insist that your arguments are based on reason then can you use your knowledge of biology and tell me how jesus was born through a virgin or how the stars will from down from the heavens on the day jesus will come back into the earth as it is written in the bible? What about the stars fighting along side men or jonah surviving inside a fish for 3 days. Where is your rational explanation for them?

1. Islam has no relationship with allah. thats the major difference between islam and christianity. Christians have a relationship with God through Jesus. while christians can talk of relationship with God to justify their[b] faith[/b], muslims cannot. but for objectivity none should.

How do you know that moslems have no relationship with allah? While you believe based on faith that your god has a son or is 3 in one moslems do not believe that their god has a son. Can you use your rational thoughts to explain to me how jesus christ is god himself yet the bible says that he sits on the right hand side of god. Its just like me saying that i am sitting on the right hand side of myself how do you explain that? Do you have any written contract with god telling you that he has a son? You only believe these things based only on faith how then can you ridicule others for also believing what they believe based on faith?

2. I do not defend the bible. All I do is simply to offer my opinion and understanding of its content. There is no point defending the bible, since I am not the inspiration behind it. but when ignorant positions are being tendered to serve as an interpretation of the bible by muslims and atheists, I find it difficult to remain silent.

And what makes you think that your opinion is better than any body's? What are the ignorant positions being tendered by atheist?

3. The koran by its teachings and commandments to its 21st century followers breaks every known law of humanity.
It preaches:
b. paedophilia
c. sexual malady
d. terrorism
e. hatred.

My position on islam is a very informed one and not based on ignorance, prejudice or bias.

The bible has been used to justify slavery, killing of jews, hatred, terrorism and everything you are accusing Islam of doing. Islam is about 1300 years old, when Christianity was 1300 years old, inquisition, witch trail, slavery etc were the order of the day. For Islam to survive it has to change just the way christianity and judaism have changed over the years.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2009
Chei toneyb see as you take my shine! lol Nice one I could nto have said it better to noetic.

@noetic
noetic2:

While I do not arrogate superior intelligence to myself, I however do not dispute my numerous successful attempts along with olaadegbu, Daviddylan and osisi to present superior arguments on several issues.

1. Islam has no relationship with allah. thats the major difference between islam and christianity. Christians have a relationship with God through Jesus. while christians can talk of relationship with God to justify their faith, muslims cannot. but for objectivity none should.

It preaches:
b. paedophilia
c. sexual malady
d. terrorism
e. hatred.

Just when I thought you were finally getting your act together you implode your arguments left right and center. I do not know where to start from as I can really see no sense of objectivity in what you wrote. Let me try and tape it together though. Your sense of a superior argument makes me laugh, even on the tenets of religion you make it difficult work to really make much sense, it would be a lot better to just stick to the whole faith thing, one of the reasons you are the second annoying is that you try to bring reason into religion and you really suck at it.
First of all you made the big mistake of lumping Olaadegbu and Davidylan in one category, they both believe in different things. Next you go on to state three things,
1. Islam has no relationship with allah and you have a relationship with God through Jesus
Your argument here first of all assumes that allah is the true God, so if they had a relationship with him you would be fine, your arguments assumes that if the Muslims had their religion in a Christian way then you would have been fine with it, when in reality all you are doing is using Christianity as a basis to judge what islam is supposed to be, I wonder how you cannot see that you are prejudiced.
Yes all you do is offer your personal opinion and understanding, do I smell prejudice again? go back to the definition of objectivity you provided look for the word personal in it.
It preaches:
b. paedophilia
c. sexual malady
d. terrorism
e. hatred.
Now this has got to be the biggest BS I have heard on Nairaland this year, are these things not contained in your holy book? My advice is stick with david ( you are already joined at the hip to him anyway ) and say its faith not reason that makes you a christian then you would be on safe ground, until then I really don't think anyone would see you as a fair judge.
Cheers.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2009
I'm reeallly enjoying this thread. . . cheesy cheesy
Good job guys!. . .
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by ilosiwaju: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb GBAM, chrisbenogor GBAM again!
smart posts guys.

hi tudor
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Tudor6(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2009
Wassup ilosiwaju? wink wink
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb:

This is your answer to what all the atrocities carried by your god and his servants in the OT according to the bible.

Why does you god in the OT keep telling his people to kill off those that worship other gods, why not tell his chosen men to preach to them, why tell his chosen men to burn off an entire town as a burnt offering unto him? Why is it right for your god to order the indiscriminate killings of other nations and wrong for allah to tell his men to do the same thing? Remember that the bible says that your god is the same forever and he never changes.

I cant resist calling u an IDIOT.

Thats my position on those events, they reflect the promise keeping nature of God. you dont have to subscribe to my deductions.

At least davidylan is honest enough to say that christianity and reason can not be reconciled, he has admitted that christianity rest solely on faith and NOTHING more. Faith and reason can not be put together in the same sentence because they are two very opposite things.

Here is a quote from davidylan on another thread.

how does davidylan's position contradict mine? what has this got to do with the question?

You don't make ANY reasonable and rational points at all you only present your arguments based SOLELY on what you believe by faith and we know that faith and reason are two different things that have nothing in common. If you insist that your arguments are based on reason then can you use your knowledge of biology and tell me how jesus was born through a virgin or how the stars will from down from the heavens on the day jesus will come back into the earth as it is written in the bible? What about the stars fighting along side men or jonah surviving inside a fish for 3 days. Where is your rational explanation for them?

1. what has faith got to do with my position on the inactions of the OT? do u read ta all?
2. what is the rationality of the atheists belief? is it not based on faith?

You never cease to amaze as an IMBECILIC slowpoke. what has faith or no faith got to do with the thread?
how irrational is an objective and un-assuming position on OT?

How do you know that moslems have no relationship with allah? While you believe based on faith that your god has a son or is 3 in one moslems do not believe that their god has a son. Can you use your rational thoughts to explain to me how jesus christ is god himself yet the bible says that he sits on the right hand side of god. Its just like me saying that i am sitting on the right hand side of myself how do you explain that? Do you have any written contract with god telling you that he has a son? You only believe these things based only on faith how then can you ridicule others for also believing what they believe based on faith?

And what makes you think that your opinion is better than any body's? What are the ignorant positions being tendered by atheist?

The bible has been used to justify slavery, killing of jews, hatred, terrorism and everything you are accusing Islam of doing. Islam is about 1300 years old, when Christianity was 1300 years old, inquisition, witch trail, slavery etc were the order of the day. For Islam to survive it has to change just the way christianity and judaism have changed over the years.

you have made no point.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Chei toneyb see as you take my shine! lol Nice one I could nto have said it better to noetic.

@noeticJust when I thought you were finally getting your act together you implode your arguments left right and center. I do not know where to start from as I can really see no sense of objectivity in what you wrote. Let me try and tape it together though. Your sense of a superior argument makes me laugh, even on the tenets of religion you make it difficult work to really make much sense, it would be a lot better to just stick to the whole faith thing, one of the reasons you are the second annoying is that you try to bring reason into religion and you really suck at it.

Another Ridiculously foolish rant. What EXACTLY are u getting at?

First of all you made the big mistake of lumping Olaadegbu and Davidylan in one category, they both believe in different things. Next you go on to state three things, Your argument here first of all assumes that allah is the true God, so if they had a relationship with him you would be fine, your arguments assumes that if the Muslims had their religion in a Christian way then you would have been fine with it, when in reality all you are doing is using Christianity as a basis to judge what islam is supposed to be, I wonder how you cannot see that you are prejudiced.Yes all you do is offer your personal opinion and understanding, do I smell prejudice again?

Why did I assume u had a brain to reason with?
This is the third time on this same thread I am telling u that u dont have to agree with my positions, as long as they on their rational and reflect my thoughts.

1. Davidylan and oladeegbu in my opinion are in the same category, you have stated no reason why they should not be.
2. You asked about my opinion on islam in the context of my christian beliefs. . . . .I just stated it and u dare bring objectivity and prejudice into this debate again. u now sound like a broken record. . .making senseless and endless repititions. Go and read what I wrote again.

go back to the definition of objectivity you provided look for the word personal in it.Now this has got to be the biggest BS I have heard on Nairaland this year, are these things not contained in your holy book? My advice is stick with david ( you are already joined at the hip to him anyway ) and say its faith not reason that makes you a christian then you would be on safe ground, until then I really don't think anyone would see you as a fair judge.
Cheers.

Whats all these rubbish about? now I know why u re called . . . .

I made specific refrence to the koran's teachings and refrence to its 21st century followers in contrast with the bible. . . . .and this is all u have to say. . .please try and get a brain. . . .when u do let me know.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2009
Im sure a person would  be banned if they had such a moronic siggy just like javalove's in regards to the Qu'ran.

Then again, rather violence than the glorification of pedophilia  cheesy

Guess one can always get their way as long as they threaten people aka admins with violence anonymously.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2009
Haba brother noetic I no curse you na, take small pity on me na cheesy
Dude calm down lets reason things out there is no need for us to end this wonderful argument like this.
The point I asked you to tell me how you feel about muslims was because I wanted to test your objectivity and prejudice, which of course is the bone of contention in this issue.
I simply stated that on the basis of christianity it is not objective to say islam is wrong.
Thankfully your religion has moved on with the morality of man and thats fine, am I pissed off at the quaran, of course I am but I know its a lost hope for me to try and reason things out with Abuzola for instance, so take no hard feelings out of this bro, deep down I think you are a cool dude and this conversation would have been fun if we were talking.
Oh by the way oladegbu is a young earth creationist and david is not, ola reads and interpretes what he sees as it is written, david takes twists and turns. I think I like ola better though lol he aint vindictive and sure as hell isn't acting as the chosen one.
Finally can we discuss your 9th reason for being a christian, I mean pascal's wager, what can I say I love mathematics.
No matter what bro, we live and we learn.
Cheers.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2009
@noetic
You have just confirmed on this thread why some people voted you as one of the most annoying people on nairaland religious thread.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Haba brother noetic I no curse you na, take small pity on me na cheesy
Dude calm down lets reason things out there is no need for us to end this wonderful argument like this.

u changed the tone of the conversation to the normal atheist-xtian mantra on the forum. I am very calm, are u?

The point I asked you to tell me how you feel about muslims was because I wanted to test your objectivity and prejudice, which of course is the bone of contention in this issue.
How can u refer to my christian beliefs as prejudice on my part, when ur question about muslims clearly pictured me as a christian?
I think that u are being very dishonest with ur assertions.

I simply stated that on the basis of christianity it is not objective to say islam is wrong.

I believe I gave my reasons. all u had to do was to intelligently antagonise the reasons I gave, . . .and not the general mantra of the atheistic inconsistencies. You are yet to highlight how exactly my position on islam is not objective.

Thankfully your religion has moved on with the morality of man and thats fine, am I pissed off at the quaran, of course I am but I know its a lost hope for me to try and reason things out with Abuzola for instance, so take no hard feelings out of this bro, deep down I think you are a cool dude and this conversation would have been fun if we were talking.

All through my anti-islamic posts, my position and angst has always been about the moral values in islam. . . .nothing more.
Its none of my business if someone else sees islam as right. . . . All I have done is to ask questions about the moral acceptability of the islamic belief in contrast with mohammed and allah.

Oh by the way oladegbu is a young earth creationist and david is not, ola reads and interpretes what he sees as it is written, david takes twists and turns. I think I like ola better though lol he aint vindictive and sure as hell isn't acting as the chosen one.

and u dare accuse me of prejudice? . . . .what has young earth creationism got to do with my classification of olaadegbu and davidylan as christians who present superior arguments?

you expect me to see things from ur world view. . . . .even when they are clouded with prejudice. . , .

Finally can we discuss your 9th reason for being a christian, I mean pascal's wager, what can I say I love mathematics.
No matter what bro, we live and we learn.
Cheers.

what about my 9th reason?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
Jagoon:

@noetic
You have just confirmed on this thread why some people voted you as one of the most annoying people on nairaland religious thread.

u keep missing the point. . . . .just like u the common mad man on the street of lagos also has an irrational opinion like the one above. . . .It is up to u to back up ur assertions with examples, meaningful analyses and instances, . . . that would at least distinguish u from the mad man on the street.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

u keep missing the point. . . . .just like u the common mad man on the street of lagos also has an irrational opinion like the one above. . . .It is up to u to back up ur assertions with examples, meaningful analyses and instances, . . . that would at least distinguish u from the mad man on the street.

Another confirmation that you are indeed not only very annoying idiot but a self deluded highly opinionated nicompoop who is full of shit. One would have expected if you had any grey matter between your ears to have taken a cue from being labelled an annoying slowpoke by fellow nairalanders to reflect on your self and how you express yourself on this forum but then again it takes a little bit of brain power[which you don't have] to do that. You are indeed a great embarrassment to christians on this forum and you are a perfect example of why christians are called hypocrites. Look through your posts would Jesus be proud of you as his supposed "follwer" with all the rubbish you spew on this forum.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2009
Jagoon:

Another confirmation that you are indeed not only very annoying idiot but a self deluded highly opinionated nicompoop who is full of shit. One would have expected if you had any grey matter between your ears to have taken a cue from being labelled an annoying slowpoke by fellow nairalanders to reflect on your self and how you express yourself on this forum but then again it takes a little bit of brain power[which you don't have] to do that. You are indeed a great embarrassment to christians on this forum and you are a perfect example of why christians are called hypocrites. Look through your posts would Jesus be proud of you as his supposed "follwer" with all the rubbish you spew on this forum.

why is it so difficult for ur retarded maladroit self to simply state an instance to corroborate ur insidious claims of "hypocrisy", "nincompoopishness" and "rubbish". oh I forget I am debating with an gaby who cannot disseminate anything from his brain.

what stops u from backing ur false assertions with instances where they truly happened. Another ridiculously ignorant maladroit.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

why is it so difficult for ur retarded maladroit self to simply state an instance to corroborate ur insidious claims of "hypocrisy", "nincompoopishness" and "rubbish". oh I forget I am debating with an gaby who cannot disseminate anything from his brain.

what stops u from backing ur false assertions with instances where they truly happened. Another ridiculously ignorant maladroit.
Describing you as annoying is actually a monumental understatement. You are actually an irritating verminous cretin who should not be seen[thank God we haven't had the misfortune of meeting you in person] I suggest you do us all a favour and yourself inclusive by jumping off the London bridge two bags of cement tied around each of your cretinous legs by this way you would be contributin your own quota to making "the world a better place" like michael Jackson impored us all
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
Jagoon:

Describing you as annoying is actually a monumental understatement. You are actually an irritating verminous cretin who should not be seen[thank God we haven't had the misfortune of meeting you in person] I suggest you do us all a favour and yourself inclusive by jumping off the London bridge two bags of cement tied around each of your cretinous legs by this way you would be contributin your own quota to making "the world a better place" like michael Jackson impored us all

whats the meaning of all of the above?
are u educated at all?

1. name one instance to corroborate ur assertions? is that too much of a hassle?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2009
@noetic
Go and look at the cretin in the mirror, you would get all your answers there.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
Jagoon:

@noetic
Go and look at the cretin in the mirror, you would get all your answers there.

ok. Now I get u
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by toneyb: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

I cant resist calling u an IDIOT.

Light up boy. I know you have to throw insults around since you have nothing sensible to say.

Thats my position on those events, they reflect the promise keeping nature of God. you dont have to subscribe to my deductions.

What is the promising nature of your god? telling the jews to stone to death their disobedient children? stoning to death people for picking stick on the sabbath? What about sexism advocated by your god in the bible? remember he told the ancient jews that  is wrong toeven look at menstruating women, because they are unclean. So are all these the promising nature of your god? Remember he says he is the same god for ever and he never changes.

how does davidylan's position contradict mine? what has this got to do with the question?

Davidylan is honest at least to say that his reason for believing in the christian hypothesis is only based on faith not on reason unlike you or oladebgu, by the way davidylan and oladebgu do not even believe in the same thing while olaadegbu believes that only those that believe in the literal translation of the genesis creation account are christians davidylan does not believe that the world is 6000 years old in fact he believes that there is a pre adamite world unlike oladebgu that considers that a heresy which leads to apostasy. Davidylan and osis do not also believe in the same thing if you look very well at their personal beliefs, osisi believes in prosperity gospel teaching and what not while davidylan considers that to be heresy and against the teachings of jesus. On his list of heretical pastors and false teachers are pastors that osisi reveres are has spoken highly of on nairaland. if not for atheist and moslems on nairaland, davidylan, osisi and oladegbu will be battling it out against each other here on NL.

1. what has faith got to do with my position on the inactions of the OT?  do u read ta all?
2. what is the rationality of the atheists belief? is it not based on faith?

What is this non sense word that you keep using? what inaction are you talking about? Do you have any contract with your god telling you that he inspired anybody to write anything in the bible? I don't need to rely on faith to know that your god exist only in your imagination because you have no written contract with him telling you that he exist all you have as your evidence are the words of ancient men that say that he once used to address them through public speeches men that can not even write a coherent tale about their god without so many contradictions and errors.

You never cease to amaze as an IMBECILIC slowpoke. what has faith or no faith got to do with the thread?
how irrational is an objective and un-assuming position on OT?

Did your god tell people to kill unbelievers in the OT? Did allah do the same in the koran? why is it right for your god to order the indiscriminate killings of unbelievers and wrong for allah to do so? did your god once support and advocate incest? why is it wrong for allah to advocate the same? did you god once encourage the jews to enslave or sell their children into slavery? why is it wrong for allah to advocate the same?

you have made no point.

I am not the only person that has said that you have never made any sense in any of your post. So far about 5 people have said it including christians on this thread.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2009
noetic2:

u changed the tone of the conversation to the normal atheist-xtian mantra on the forum. I am very calm, are u?
How can u refer to my christian beliefs as prejudice on my part, when ur question about muslims clearly pictured me as a christian?
I think that u are being very dishonest with ur assertions.

I believe I gave my reasons. all u had to do was to intelligently antagonise the reasons I gave, . . .and not the general mantra of the atheistic inconsistencies. You are yet to highlight how exactly my position on islam is not objective.

All through my anti-islamic posts, my position and angst has always been about the moral values in islam. . . .nothing more.
Its none of my business if someone else sees islam as right. . . . All I have done is to ask questions about the moral acceptability of the islamic belief in contrast with mohammed and allah.

and u dare accuse me of prejudice? . . . .what has young earth creationism got to do with my classification of olaadegbu and davidylan as christians who present superior arguments?

you expect me to see things from ur world view. . . . .even when they are clouded with prejudice. . , .

what about my 9th reason?
Emmm ok I concede I am a prejudiced person when it comes to davidylan I cannot help it lol, my brother calm down there is this tension in your posts, when we started it was sweet and a joy to read do not turn it nasty na abeg grin grin grin
Lets make things clearer bro, on what basis do you judge the moral beliefs of the muslims?
Oh about that ninth reason its the what have you got to loose by serving God, the whole win win thing, remember?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by banom(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
Who mentioned THE HOLY BANOM in this dirty thread ?
Has the person 4goten that HOLY BANOM & Jakumo are the only people in nairaland that have never being accused of BIAS and PREJUDICE ?
Or is it because they have have not fleeced the flok enough to ride their own private jet ?
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by muhsin(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Noetic,

You are a real wonder on NL. grin
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
toneyb:

Light up boy. I know you have to throw insults around since you have nothing sensible to say.

What is the promising nature of your god? telling the jews to stone to death their disobedient children? stoning to death people for picking stick on the sabbath? What about sexism advocated by your god in the bible? remember he told the ancient jews that  is wrong toeven look at menstruating women, because they are unclean. So are all these the promising nature of your god? Remember he says he is the same god for ever and he never changes.

God made promises to them. . . .He fulfilled His promises. . .the path to fulfilment evoked killings and other inactions. . . . but they ended up in the promised land, as originally promised. That to me shows a God who keeps His promises.

Davidylan is honest at least to say that his reason for believing in the christian hypothesis is only based on faith not on reason unlike you or oladebgu, by the way davidylan and oladebgu do not even believe in the same thing while olaadegbu believes that only those that believe in the literal translation of the genesis creation account are christians davidylan does not believe that the world is 6000 years old in fact he believes that there is a pre adamite world unlike oladebgu that considers that a heresy which leads to apostasy. Davidylan and osis do not also believe in the same thing if you look very well at their personal beliefs, osisi believes in prosperity gospel teaching and what not while davidylan considers that to be heresy and against the teachings of jesus. On his list of heretical pastors and false teachers are pastors that osisi reveres are has spoken highly of on nairaland. if not for atheist and moslems on nairaland, davidylan, osisi and oladegbu will be battling it out against each other here on NL.

Your slowpoke-like assertions never cease to amaze me. What has all these nonsense above got to do with the thread/topic?

What is this non sense word that you keep using? what inaction are you talking about? Do you have any contract with your god telling you that he inspired anybody to write anything in the bible? I don't need to rely on faith to know that your god exist only in your imagination because you have no written contract with him telling you that he exist all you have as your evidence are the words of ancient men that say that he once used to address them through public speeches men that can not even write a coherent tale about their god without so many contradictions and errors.

The last time I checked, u have repeated this fallacy over 30 times. . . .u are fast becoming a ridiculous bigot.
1. where is the evidence that supports ur atheistic belief/disbelief?
2. where is the logical evidence that backs ur claim?
3. whats ur alternative to creationism and other pronouncements of God?

The bible was written by inspired men of God. That u consider their testimony unacceptable does not discredit such testimony. It reveals the inconsistencies of ur postulations.

Did your god tell people to kill unbelievers in the OT? Did allah do the same in the koran? why is it right for your god to order the indiscriminate killings of unbelievers and wrong for allah to do so? did your god once support and advocate incest? why is it wrong for allah to advocate the same? did you god once encourage the jews to enslave or sell their children into slavery? why is it wrong for allah to advocate the same?

u keep ranting endlessly. what has this rubbish got to do with the topic?

I am not the only person that has said that you have never made any sense in any of your post. So far about 5 people have said it including christians on this thread.

grin grin I am not surprised. intelligence is fast becoming uncommon.
Re: The Most Anoying Person On The Religious Thread. by noetic2: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Emmm ok I concede I am a prejudiced person when it comes to davidylan I cannot help it lol, my brother calm down there is this tension in your posts, when we started it was sweet and a joy to read do not turn it nasty na abeg grin grin grin

I am honestly as peaceful as I can state. Still enjoying the discussion. . . .helps reveal some things that are really obvious. grin

Lets make things clearer bro, on what basis do you judge the moral beliefs of the muslims?

I believe I stated 6 commandments of allah to his 21st century slaves that I find morally debauched. You can check back on my last 2 posts to u.

Oh about that ninth reason its the what have you got to loose by serving God, the whole win win thing, remember?

you havent told me what about it is really questionable? the part of my assertion u find incomprehensible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience 2012 *The Biggest Christian Gathering in Africa* / Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names / Where Can I Find Satanic Agents,its Urgent Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.