Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,966 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? (846 Views)

Meet Iranian Man Who Has Lived In A Paris Airport Since 1988 Because He Lost His / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Where Have You Lived In Nigeria-only Places one year and more please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? by eduezeyim(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2009
post the area (Ghetto) you've once leave and your short experiences. please don't post if u havn't had any experience

i once live in Onyah Stree, Orile Iganmu. - one thing i can't forget there was our room gets flooded each time the rain falls, and the poor environments, the rugged people. Thank God, i live large now.
Re: Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? by iice(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
Yes, we had a big nice house, but i was wild as anything.  I loved it! The trouble we got into as babies was awesome grin
We lived near a major bakery for Ejedike bread kiss Near Katako grin The road was untarred, but basically it wasn't bad because i liked it there, so i didn't notice anything much.
Re: Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? by kok(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
Yes! while I was in school (Unical) lived off campus. had to wake up early so as to beat the morning bathroom queue. It was fun anyway, one of those experience!
Re: Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? by SeanT21(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2009
Yes and I loved it.

The Liberian refuge camp in Ghana called Buduburam camp was a GHETTO.I lived there for a week with my family before moving to Accra.No indoor bathrooms, 6 peeps sharing a bedroom, Ghanaians and Liberians shitting outside, mosquito's, etc. The place was a complete disaster but I LOVED IT.I loved bathing outside under the rain and sharing room with my cousins and brothers.I remember we used to shit in the Ghanaians garden and they will come chasing after us. We made those Ghanaians mad oo.Those were the dazeeeee.I would love to re-visit that place and relive those precious memories

Re: Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 18, 2009
lived in different places in Nigeria.

Some were ghettos, some werent. In Lagos I stayed in both ghettos and suburbs grin

Outside lagos, no ghetto because it wasnt so crowded where we lived.

overseas, same thing. I lived in both ghetto and suburb.

Very confusing 'cos you have to learn how to adapt to all these different standards.

When you're in the ghetto, you dont act genteel. When you're in the suburbs, you dont act ghetto.
Re: Have You Lived In Ghetto Before? by AloyEmeka9: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2009
tpia.:

lived in different places in Nigeria.

Some were ghettos, some werent. In Lagos I stayed in both ghettos and suburbs grin

Outside lagos, no ghetto because it wasnt so crowded where we lived.

overseas, same thing. I lived in both ghetto and suburb.

Very confusing 'cos you have to learn how to adapt to all these different standards.

When you're in the ghetto, you dont act genteel. When you're in the suburbs, you dont act ghetto.
No wonder. Ghetto fabulous! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Post Codes / Just Landed In Jand, Needs Headway! / Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.