Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) (826 Views)

Mubarak Opeyemi Thanni: UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student Speaks / UNIOSUN Best Student Got Mug As Gift (photo) / "Okada Boy" Makes UNIOSUN Best Overall Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by noetic5: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2016
The recently concluded Uniosun 4th and 5th convocation, had their Best Graduating Student, from the Dept. of Civil Engineering, offered a mug as a prize. lol. Adeyemo Kazeem is an Okada man, he graduated with a CGPA of 4.81 from the Dept. of Civil Engineering.

In his reaction at the graduation ceremony, Governor Raud Aregbesola said: "I was almost moved to tears, listening to the testimony of the best graduand here today "

Source: http://latestamebonaijablog..com/2016/03/okada-man-emerges-uniosun-best.html

fynestboi lalasticlala ijebabe

Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by noetic5: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2016
that's Nigeria for you
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by noetic5: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2016
he drinks a lot of tea
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:27am On Mar 10, 2016
At least he can use it to drink cold coke in this hot weather .
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2016
To enable him read more. May be he loves drinking Nescafe when in school.
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by rapcy(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2016
D vc self...
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Mug #350 nawao undecided for all through em 4 or 5yrs... The sch no get swag...
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by deathmen12: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
nice one, why giving him mug as a gift? naija way of doing tins sha... if it was miss/mr uniosun now believe me one rangeover will be waiting outside as gift

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by wagazala: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Best graduating student gets a mug? Lmao. I wonder what Miss Uniosun got. lipsrsealed
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by aare07(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2016
THIS IS BAD.
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
What a joke
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Buh how the guy dey do okada nd still dey cope with the academics gan.... Kai
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by isalegan2: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
noetic5:
The recently concluded Uniosun 4th and 5th convocation, had their Best Graduating Student, from the Dept. of Civil Engineering, offered a mug as a prize. lol. Adeyemo Kazeem is an Okada man, he graduated with a CGPA of 4.81 from the Dept. of Civil Engineering.

In his reaction at the graduation ceremony, Governor Raud Aregbesola said: "I was almost moved to tears, listening to the testimony of the best graduand here today "

Source: http://latestamebonaijablog..com/2016/03/okada-man-emerges-uniosun-best.html

fynestboi lalasticlala ijebabe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3479399_mug_jpegf035b1567a2f394a5ea39fb9638a12d0

Alhamdullilahi! I am so happy for you and your family who raised you well, Kazeem! I am sure your parents are very proud of you. I am so humbled and pleased to read this post

It pays to be honorable honest and hardworking.

Look how this man struggled to make his dream come through, without stealing or scamming. I cannot imagine the difficulties he has overcome. Let that be a lesson to all.

P.S. The government really should provide (better) assistance to the populace though. Look how people are suffering. And some are able to steal $2billion without a thought to their countrymen. sad angry
Re: Okada Man Emerges UNIOSUN Best Graduating Student, Presented With A Mug (photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2016
That is d best graduating student of 2013/2014. The best graduating student for 2014/2015 is OLUWATOBI PETER from elect/elet with CGP of 4.81.
He received a present from the school not a mug.

(1) (Reply)

Survive On Campus Without Cooking (a Must Read) / How To Improve Your Reading Habit / 11 Tips On How To Improve In Your Academic Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.