Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos (29741 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by applemark: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Its a baby boa constrictor, , try that $hit with Black mamba or India King cobra or Australian eastern brown snake, then i rate you!

1 Like

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Naomite(f): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
Hehe... 9ice I hope u know that snakes aren't nice at all, and if u do dangerous play with aggressive ones, gongo aso and nobody will be held credible, coz u were only trying to do photocopy which is not easy.
Nice one dude. dat was kul
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by goryorhal(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
No packs at all

No b packs na cartons..
Dey find packs up and down while your mate with skinny body Dey control money .
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by fiftynaira(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:
He looks very unhealthy. Not inspiring at all

I am a very talented writer. I have written so many songs. I am not intereated to be known as a performer, but a writer. I need real talented artists that can give life to my songs. Is there any out there?

Airforce1 come in here
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by BrOwnSuga3: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2016
I trust 9ice to win the 2016 Headies Next Rated
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by delishpot: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
davodyguy:

Post your photograph here and let see if you're more good looking than he is

How fat are you?

Well, I do not need to do that na. Na him carry body snap picture and post for SM. If I decide to do same, I will make sure my body is well balanced the 6-8 packs are set. Till then, I will keep my body covered.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Ay04z(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2016
see nice flat tummy...
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by jaykaylegend(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Nigerian mentality.
Having fat belly is the definition of being healthy ??
How does Bill Gates look ?? Fat ??
How does Tuface look ?? Fat ??
How does WizKid who is worth over 600 million naira look ?? Fat ??
quote wizkid 'i get money but i no fat'
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by zeezoom: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

I am a very talented writer. I have written so many songs. I am not intereated to be known as a performer, but a writer. I need real talented artists that can give life to my songs. Is there any out there?
this guy is looks healthy and physically clean if you consider his age and the industry he is in
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by tansho(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

Who's unhealthy here? 9ice or the snake?
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by mrofficial(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2016
michphenomena:
..you think be healthy is all about size(fat) or abt six pack abi?

Maybe he's seeing 9ice for the first time.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by opalu: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

You made 2 major errors that make people remain unknown.
1. You want to climb up but want to push another person down.
2. You didn't place your contact info where those who need you can reach you.

The first error is worse because the second can be solved by a serious minded artist.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by emerged01(m): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2016
No be everybody go get body like lynx na
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by magicminister: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

people that write songs (except rap) are majorly wack.
any idiot can write songs.
the real deal is being able to build melodies.
Listen to the beat and make melodies withing minutes. Words will then fit into the melodies and you have a hit.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

You look like a very unhealthy writer. Not inspiring at all.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Who knows...maybe that's the source of Gongo Aso and photocopy back in the days...Nigerian celebrities and their fetish ways...
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Amsammydoo(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Well he is handsome guy
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by CarMarketNG: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
michphenomena:
..you think be healthy is all about size(fat) or abt six pack abi?

Abeg, help me tell him o. It seems he lacks knowledge about health. Being slim in healthier if you don't know.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by kingemmix(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2016
lolz. Him not looking at the camera directly shows he's scared.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by PUMPIN11(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

I write songs too, but am interested in ur works provided you hav breath-taking quality lyrics....we can do business bro wink
Poliporpor:

I write songs too, but am interested in ur works provided you hav breath-taking quality lyrics....we can do business bro
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

yeah.send a mail bro. Lets start from somewhere
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Larryhoover(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Mr 9ice and marijuana are 5 and 6, no wonder he is looking pale and malnourished
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by olatade(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2016
davodyguy:

Post your photograph here and let see if you're more good looking than he is

How fat are you?

108kg fat my brother
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Boyooosa(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2016
He is scared! he just dey use gbanko...
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by iamauxin(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Nigerian mentality.
Having fat belly is the definition of being healthy ??
How does Bill Gates look ?? Fat ??
How does Tuface look ?? Fat ??
How does WizKid who is worth over 600 million naira look ?? Fat ??
you've mentioned three... Anyim Pius Anyim, Dangote, Obasanjo, Vincent Ogbulafor.. are they not fat and stupendously rich?
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2016
this snake is a royal Python or ball python. that's probably the biggest it can get. they are pets and non venomous snakes
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by dam007(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
omg!!!...... I will b scared if am d one... even if d snake is dead
but you're not the one!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2016
what the f.....k? is this supposed to be about music or fashion? how is wearing a snake relevant? thus.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by okusflick: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
I know one guy called swayne, very talented guy but I bet what he lacks is publicity. He as a couple of songs though.
Poliporpor:

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by victorazy(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2016
vizkiz:

you have written so many songs and still you can't give life to your own songs. Bro is your case similar to that of blackface? undecided
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Troll Who Said He Went To Beg Linda Ikeji For Money / "I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade / 'Daddy Are You Sarkodie' - Between Rapper, Sarkodie And His Little Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.