Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:48 AM

9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos (29756 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
jcmaiah:

Where WizKids get the 600million? For 2million naira shows? Abeg grow above celebrity hype! 50cent whom they told us once worth $150million is now bankrupt. So where did all that money go? Answer it was all hyping!

You believe 50 cent is bankrupt ??
He just sold his house in Connecticut for $13 million.
He sold glaceau to Coca cola for 2.1 billion.
His formula 50 and effen vodka is worth $70 million.
He has a show on TV called the empire that is worth more that $80 million.
50 cent ain't bankrupt
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
jcmaiah:

Where WizKids get the 600million? For 2million naira shows? Abeg grow above celebrity hype! 50cent whom they told us once worth $150million is now bankrupt. So where did all that money go? Answer it was all hyping!

Wizkid charges 2 million per show and he does like 4 shows per week.
Linda ikeji can't make 6 million in a week like wizkid but she just bought a 800 million mansion in banana island, what does linda ikeji do ?? Write blogs ?? Does she make 6 million every week on her blog just like WizKid ??
But she bought a 800 million house and she buys 2 million naira bags
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Poliporpor(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
GreatnessOsia:

Connect with Me on Facebook, My artiste will sure deliver
how do i get your fb detail? pm me, or maybe!
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Wizkid charges 2 million per show and he does like 4 shows per week.
Linda ikeji can't make 6 million in a week like wizkid but she just bought a 800 million mansion in banana island, what does linda ikeji do ?? Write blogs ?? Does she make 6 million every week on her blog just like WizKid ??
But she bought a 800 million house and she buys 2 million naira bags
Bros see as u dey analyses like say Na u dey get the shows for am. how many events naija dey get wey only wizkid dey get 4? Linda said her house is $500million which I still don't believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others / Ini Edo Wows In Raw Gold Drip Dress To A Wedding / Teddy A Goes Jet Skiing In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.