Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,164 members, 7,967,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:49 PM

9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos (29833 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Plays With Condom In Makurdi While On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Na the snake make the story get to fp.

Every snake story on nairaland was a hit back to back,from cobra to python to ejola
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by cybriz82(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice aint sick...he just a sim fresh dude..datz ow he iz..frm day 1. To get biggy belle no b must afterall na to liv cmfortable b d main tin.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Musician 9ice, in photos released from the
behind-the- scenes of his upcoming video, had a
snake wrapped around his neck. The video titled
Aunty will be his eighth album
which will be released in 2016.
The Singer and father of four, 9ice, released the artwork for the upcoming album on his 36th
birthday. He was forgiven by his ex-wife, Toni Payne
after
their marriage crashed six years ago. 9ice features live Cobra Snake in new
video #Aunty# https:///y55Ybp9h82 pic.twitter.com/5zDEJkuUiT — Tijani Adegbola (@tj_
shetade) March 10, 2016

http://www.we9ja.tk/forum2_theme_112687783.xhtml?tema=15
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by lankykenny20: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:
He looks very unhealthy. Not inspiring at all

I am a very talented writer. I have written so many songs. I am not intereated to be known as a performer, but a writer. I need real talented artists that can give life to my songs. Is there any out there?
oya let's hook up
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Nigerian mentality.
Having fat belly is the definition of being healthy ??
How does Bill Gates look ?? Fat ??
How does Tuface look ?? Fat ??
How does WizKid who is worth over 600 million naira look ?? Fat ??
Where WizKids get the 600million? For 2million naira shows? Abeg grow above celebrity hype! 50cent whom they told us once worth $150million is now bankrupt. So where did all that money go? Answer it was all hyping!
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by davodyguy: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
olatade:

108kg fat my brother

108 kg is your weight and not fatness embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by olatade(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
davodyguy:

108 kg is your weight and not fatness embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

All join oga
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Jfast: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Man am actually making my promo cd now but you know we cant always do it all alone. How can we hook up on the song stuff. I would like to explore new ideas.
Poliporpor:

I am a very talented writer. I have written so many songs. I am not intereated to be known as a performer, but a writer. I need real talented artists that can give life to my songs. Is there any out there?
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
The dude don put JUJU for neck nah....... E dey happen
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by claremont(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

He looks fit, lean and ripped.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Poliporpor(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jfast:
Man am actually making my promo cd now but you know we cant always do it all alone. How can we hook up on the song stuff. I would like to explore new ideas.
check your email
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Poliporpor(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
lankykenny20:
oya let's hook up
send me an email
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
pretydiva:
Rubber snake u mean
It's a real snake , it's a python though and they are non venomous
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Poliporpor(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
danbrowndmf:
yeah.send a mail bro. Lets start from somewhere
i tried but not possible, can you send me instead?
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Moistpaws: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=WhoBeThisMan post=43640874]No packs at all[/quotes ]
Love in sharing, give him some.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Afrok(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Naomite:

Nice one dude. dat was kul
thanks...
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Demented, sick and abnormal existence advancing to level next. #depraved
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by sukkot: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Krismart(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Nigerian mentality.
Having fat belly is the definition of being healthy ??
How does Bill Gates look ?? Fat ??
How does Tuface look ?? Fat ??
How does WizKid who is worth over 600 million naira look ?? Fat ??
People still look slim and healthy, Check out Dbanj, Tuface, Wizkid, Flavour and co. As for 9ice, he looks unhealthy
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by DedeNkem: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Honestly, he looks st*upid with the snake. Why didn't he use a big one if he must have a snake on his neck?
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Bestbeelieve: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
Hehe... 9ice I hope u know that snakes aren't nice at all, and if u do dangerous play with aggressive ones, gongo aso and nobody will be held credible, coz u were only trying to do photocopy which is not easy.
nyce 1 smiley
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Afrok(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Bestbeelieve:
nyce 1 smiley
thanks boss...
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Emmaxmusic(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls I would like to give life to your song contact me on whatsapp 07034618548
Poliporpor:

Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by johnpeace(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
He might be skinny but he is rich u kno!
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
dam007:
but you're not the one!!! cheesy grin cheesy
lol
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

Hater,weyray
Is he not handsome dan u?
More so, u sabi u self?
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by danbrowndmf(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:
i tried but not possible, can you send me instead?
alright.lemme try.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by skuribeebo: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
No packs at all
which pack? Car park.
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by beadbreadbored: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

How can u say someone that looks so lean and fit with probably zero percent body fat look unhealthy? Pity Nigerians have associated being fat and robust with being healthy. The irony
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Sensitivbin777(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
No even Amusement "PACK" sef cheesy
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by GreatnessOsia(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Poliporpor:

Connect with Me on Facebook, My artiste will sure deliver
Re: 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos by Onyilosky(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
U sure say dis man sense still dey? Oya receive sense now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner Without Make-Up (Photo) / 'Linda' - Charly Boy's Alter Ego (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At VAMW Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.