Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,544 members, 7,885,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Banom Vs Abuzola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banom Vs Abuzola (749 Views)

Banom Is Back / Abuzola Versus Chakula / Jydeboy Vs Abuzola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banom Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2009
Who is the greater anti Christ among them?
They hate Christ with a pasion.
Unfortunately they can do NOTHING against the truth.
Jesus is Lord grin
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by olabowale(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
If you say Jesus is lord, whats Mary, and whats Joseph, and who is Mary's husband the father of lord Jesus?

And Abuzola could never be the anti-christ. He is a muslim. Muslims are never anti-christ, otherwise, you will not find anything good to say about Jesus in the Quran! Instead, all that was said was all good!

Redefine your statement. Or you just like to mislabel people whatever label you feel, as soon as they are not tolling your line?
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by goodguy100(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
Abuzola, for sure he is the Anti-Christ. Everybody here have know him by his words.
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Tudor6(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2009
goodguy100 everybody is the anti- christ to you na wah ooo!!
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Olabowale :If muslims are not anti Christs', why do they hae christians and even kill them for their convictions?
I have always maintained that your likes are confused.\Islam is Antichrist.
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by gen2genius(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
If muslims are not anti Christs', why do they hate christians and even kill them for their convictions?

Of course, that's what muhammed, the notorious killer and child molester, taught them:

Q 9.123: "Fight the unbelievers around you and let them find harshness in you".

Q4:84 "Fight in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you"

Q 2:216 "Jihad is ordained for you (Muslims), even if you dislike it".

Q 47:4 "Smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding them".

Q 8.12 "Smite infidels on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
@gen2,
Thanks for that information from the book itself.
Shame on Abuzola and his likes.
The God of Heaven will put all of them to shame.
Unfortunately, Mohammed is languishing in jail of hell now.
what a pity.
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Jesus said 'Do you think that i have come to give peace on earth ? No, i tell you, but rather division. For henceforth, in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against her mother, mother in law against her daughter in law and daughter in law against her mother in law' Luke 12:51-53

jesus said 'Think not that i came to send peace on earth: i came not to send peace but sword' Mathew 10:34

How evil is jesus of the Bible. What a shame
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by gen2genius(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yet he never used a sword nor allowed his followers to use it?

Can't you see how foolish you are? grin grin

How many people did Muhammed kill with the sword? Thousands! Did Jesus kill any? No!

Even the Saudi Arabian flag has a sword on it as a sign of destruction and bloodshed. Shame on you all angry
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

for those saying jesus and his disciples never use sword. Lets find out:

' He (Jesus) said to them 'But now let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his garment and buy one, for i tell you that this scripture must be fulfilled in me, and he was reckoned with transgressors,' for what was written about me has its fulfilment' and they said 'Look Lord , here are two swords' and he said to them ' it is enough' Luke 22:36-38

Jesus instructing them to sell their garment to purchase a sword and was as well given two sword, what a murderer
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola, dear abuzola, the bible is line upon line, precept upon precept, you cant understand it with your natural mind.
The letter kills but the spirit in the word gives life.
You wont understand.
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
Flancy, thanks for showing some love. Am a bible scholar, trained and taught by a pastor. Is it a sin for a muslim to preach the gospel ? I don't think so
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by gen2genius(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
I've asked you before. Did you ever read that Jesus kill anyone? No!

Did you ever read that muhammed killed? Haaa, ALWAYS!!!! grin grin
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

for those saying jesus and his disciples never use sword. Lets find out:

' He (Jesus)  said to them 'But now let him who has  a purse take it, and likewise a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his garment and buy one, for i tell you that this scripture must be fulfilled in me, and he was reckoned with transgressors,'  for what was written about me has its fulfilment' and they said 'Look Lord , here are two swords' and he said to them ' it is enough' Luke 22:36-38

Jesus instructing them to sell their garment to purchase a sword and was as well given two sword, what a murderer

Mr Abuzola. . .did the verse actually say he used a sword?
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
You guys are cunning, prankish and maybe in confussion.
Can you too please show me in the Quran where Prophet Muhammad use sword or kill any one ?
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by gen2genius(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yeah, plenty

Muhammed killed an estimated 3,000 people, including beheading 700 Jews of the Banu Qurayza tribe in Medina, A.D. 627:

"The Jews surrendered and the apostle confined them in Medina. Then the apostle went out to the market and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them and struck off their heads in those trenches as they were brought out to him in batches. , There were 600 or 700 in all, though some put the figure as high as 800 or 900. As they were being taken out in batches to the apostle they asked Ka'b what he thought would be done with them. He replied, 'Will you never understand? Don't you see that the summoner never stops and those who are taken away do not return? By Allah it is death!' This went on until the apostle made an end of them." (Sirat Rasul Allah)

* Jesus never owned slaves.
* Muhammad received a fifth of the prisoners taken in battle, including women. (Sura 8:41)

"Muhammad gave command and the heads of the two chiefs were severed from their bodies. The scene of torture and bloodshed was hardly ended when Muhammad sent Bilal to fetch the wife of Kinana. , He cast his mantle around her in token that she was to be his own." (Conquest of Khaybar, A.D. 628, Sirat Rasul Allah)

"The apostle occupied the Jewish forts taking prisoners as he went. Among these were Safiya, the wife of Kinana. The apostle chose Safiya for himself. The other prisoners were distributed among the Muslims." (Sirat Rasul Allah)

"Married women are forbidden unto you, except those whom your right hands possess (taken in battle.)" (Sura 4:24)

* Jesus never married.
* Muhammad had many wives.

"Anas said, 'The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour round, during the day and night and they were 11 in number.' I asked Anas, 'Had the prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of 30 (men).'" (Hadith Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 1, Bk. 5, No. 268)

"Muhammad said: 'Woman can be married for religion, her fortune, or her beauty. So marry one for the religion.'" (Abu Issa al-Tarmidi, Sunan al-Tarmidi, Medina n.d., p.275, B: 4, H:1092)

"Prophet, we have made lawful to you the slave girls whom Allah has given you as booty." (Sura 33:50)

When Muhammad's behavior is reviewed, Muslim scholars point out that King David was also a prophet yet he killed people, owned slaves and had many wives.

The response is still that Jesus never killed anyone, never owned slaves and never married. David only wanted a small piece of land. There is no Bible command for Jews to subdue the world.

* Jesus never forced followers to continue believing. After Jesus made a difficult saying, "many of his disciples went back and walked no more with him. Then Jesus said to the twelve, 'Will ye also go away?' Then Simon Peter answered him, 'Lord, to whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life.'" (John 6:31-69)
* Muhammad forced followers to continue believing, "Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him." (Hadith al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Bk. 84, No. 57)
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
Don't be silly, is that the holy Quran you are quoting from ?
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by gen2genius(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2009
LOL, so the Suras I quoted are from the filthy quran and hadiths? grin grin grin

And who said this:

Q 9.123: "Fight the unbelievers around you and let them find harshness in you".

Q4:84 "Fight in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you"

Q 2:216 "Jihad is ordained for you (Muslims), even if you dislike it".

Q 47:4 "Smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding them".

Q 8.12 "Smite infidels on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2009
You are confused, man, i quoted from your Holy Bible, you quoted weak hadith besides Hadith is not a holy book.

Lets leave it that way, viewers have sense and they will judge it, i quoted from ur bible and you quoted from hadith because the Holy Quran did not state anywhere that Muhammad kill. Chop knoucle jo
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2009
abuzola, dont think we dont know that ur religion is wicked. we know.
go to kaduna, jos and bauchi and tell us what islam does to humanty: destruction
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by kshow1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hhhmmm and the argument continues.
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by banom(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2009
Flancey:

Who is the greater anti Christ among them?
They hate Christ with a pasion.
Unfortunately they can do NOTHING against the truth.
Jesus is Lord grin

Abuzola is a young moslem,  while

Banom is  SKD = Senior King of Devil,
The guy is more ruthless than devil himself.
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
Banom you are daring me
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by banom(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Banom you are daring me

What did i do ?
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by Flancey: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2009
Banom and Abuzola, your house is crumbling. Thats good news
Re: Banom Vs Abuzola by banom(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
Flancey:

Banom and Abuzola, your house is crumbling. Thats good news

Keep decieving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Born Agains Deal With Employers Age Limit? / Why Does Religion Cause So Much War? / How Did You Know Whom To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.