Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,173 members, 7,903,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? (1053 Views)

For Nigerians In The Diaspora:what Do You Miss About Nigeria / Nigerians In Diaspora: What Do You Miss Most About Home? / If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by lekanjohn(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2009
If you leave naija today,what would you miss most ?
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by danieljimoh(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2009
I ll miss the hungry looking police men that will do anything stupid for the 20naira roger
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by philip0906(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
daniel.jimoh:

I ll miss the hungry looking police men that will do anything stupid for the 20naira roger
grin grin grin
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by Remii(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2009
I will miss the PHCN, Power Holding Company
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by okwuvic(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2009
I'll miss nigerian foods and my family
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by Fidelo(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
I'm Leaving Naija soon and the tot of eating burgers, pizzas and the sort al the time gives me sleepless nights.
I'll surely miss Naija food-
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by omega25red(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
What i miss the most is what christmas feels like in Nigeria or knowing people around you and not being a stranger amongst people who know each other already
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2009
the food for sure. Dont know if its just me but the stew tastes a bit different overseas, unless you go organic.
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by platinumnk(f): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
the holdup at lagos grin
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2009
Suya
Gala
The useless fighting on the street
The egunje of the cops
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by sley4life(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2009
light
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
nothing
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by benincitys(f): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
food
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by skfa1: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
omega25red:

What i miss the most is what christmas feels like in Nigeria or knowing people around you and not being a stranger amongst people who know each other already

Correct man cheesy

Infact that Christmas u mentioned, have missed it for 5 years now, as in the feelings and ur people around u and stuffsssss like that.
Re: If You Leave Naija Today,what Would You Miss Most ? by OneNaija(m): 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2009
The Coward peoples living in Nigeria, They fear to confront your president and member of the rep.

(1) (Reply)

Help: What Does The Law Say About Adultery In The U.k? / Uk Visa' Database N Biometric / Learn Italian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.