Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,137 members, 7,939,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (30826 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by IAH(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2005
Seun:

All the boys I know are out for sex and they will do whatever it takes to get sex including pretending to be nice by accepting everything you say.

Haahaha, that includes YOU! Abi you are not a boy? It's good you are confessing small-small sha. grin
Well, not all the boys I know are out for sex...and they are the good boys.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2005
ohoooo seun has finally shown his real identity: he is the same as the multitude of guys out there desperately seeking for a sexual approach with the gentle gender
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by goodguy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2005
IAH:

Well, not all the boys I know are out for sex...and they are the good boys.
Like me grin

michelin89:

is fanatic of the bible (this is the worst) and it's always trying to transform you in a decent girl like him! and adjective for this type of guy: Ugh!
So what type of guy do u prefer?? The one that will transform you to a badder gurl or the one that condemns the Bible everytime??
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2005
michelin89: ... always trying to transform you in a decent girl like him

You have exposed yourself! The reason you do not like good (or 'decent') boys is that you are not a good (or 'decent') girl. That is all. Read what you wrote again and you'll see that I am right!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by rihanna(f): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2005
Seun y r u sweatin" over this topic? r u a gud boy or a bad boy?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2005
i used the word FANATIC which means his is absolutley esagerating. though i'm atheist i don't condemn the Bible. i respect it in respect of the people who believe in it. but what i'm saying is that someguys are really terrifying.
example.

****dring dring*************

G: hello?!
M: honey shall we go out tomorrow evening? i'd like to go the disco.
G: Nooo! my parents don't want me to go to discos because it is not decent. anyway i can't come for another reason. i am to attend the saturday night prayers in the church. And Mavis, when have you started going to discos? don't you know it's a sin before God? you should behave in a more decent way...my parents won't like to hear i have a girlfriend as you.hey are you listening to me...

***tututututututu***
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by IAH(f): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2005
Rihanna, I think he answered that already. Just scroll up. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2005
Seun:

You have exposed yourself! The reason you do not like good (or 'decent') boys is that you are not a good (or 'decent') girl. That is all. Read what you wrote again and you'll see that I am right!
i'm not a saint for sure but i'm not evil. i just want to live my life without regrets cause tomorrow might be too late. i sometimes break the rules but i don't smoke, drink or dates guys like i'm possessed. i think i'm just a normal gal.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2005
I am a good boy <snip>
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by goodguy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2005
michelin89:

i don't smoke, drink or dates guys like i'm possessed. i think i'm just a normal girl.
Good for you.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by african(f): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2005
michelin89 was ur definition of a good girl

does because u dont smoke dont make u a good girl
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2005
Birds of like feathers flock together. A girl that is consistently attracted to "bad" boys is a bad girl wink
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by african(f): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2005
not really
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2005
not only i don't smoke i don't mess around. i have made the rules to live a very satisfying life without creating a bad reputation foe meself.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by african(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2005
i get ur point there

but people think is the things they do that makes them a bad girl/boy

but thats not always the case
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2005
michelin89: If you say you are a good boy, then maybe it's wrong to refer to the boys you are attracted to as "bad". Do they smoke weed? Do they mess around? Are you messing around with them?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2005
i think you rihanna and african's definition for a good guy is a "dumb, geeky, immature and the list goes on" type of guy.

you (rihanna and african) are kind of saying:
someone who's dumb, geeky, immature, dependent  are  "good guys"  and
the caring, strong, independent, nice type of guy is the "bad guy"

"good" should mean : what you think is good for youcool

i know you're trying to be nice by calling the ideal kind of guy "bad" and calling the unideal kind of guy "good" but you're confusing some people (like me) on here don't you think?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2005
WesleyanA: Your last statement doesn't make sense. Why should you call someone who is caring a bad guy?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2005
i was half way when i posted that. you can reread now and see if it now makes sense.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2005
Not really ... I'm confused. This is what happens whenever a man actually tries to understand girls. We get confused. I think it's deliberate and I refuse to be confused!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2005
gosh
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by icingbaby(f): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2005
speak for your self girl I don't go for bad boys, I go for nice guys
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by WesleyanA(f): 12:30am On Nov 16, 2005
cool cool < one for me, and the other one for icingbaby
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by icingbaby(f): 3:46am On Nov 16, 2005
thanks for the cool, cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by playboy(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2005
I think it is about time the 'Player' steps in.I want to say that a bad boy doesnt necessary have to smoke weed,be a trouble rouser or the likes.From what I can infer from the topic,a 'bad boy' in most girls perspective is a guy that can be termed a hard man,a guy who treats a girl good but at the same time set limits,makes the rules and be in control of a relationship.He says it in no uncertain terms that he is in charge of the relationship,though not necessary a bully but a little bullying every now and then to set things right.
The truth is girls loves guys who takes control of a relationship,who is in charge,who says something and they listen(not commandeering anyway),a guy that will sometimes disagree with their opinion on certain issues and give sound reasons(sometimes unreasonablere) for disagreeing,a guy that can stand up for them,a guy that is dependable in all situations,a guy they believe can get another girl with the click of a finger,a guy they believe is two timing or even 'three timing' but never get caught(a smart guy).Most girls loves guys that drinks alcohol(not a drunkard though) and not some perenial coke drinking or icecream licking lad.
The last but not the least,if the guy is good looking with some cash to throw around,the circle is complete.This and many other attributes are what girls thinks makes up a bad guy.

So all u girls out there,if u are looking for a bad Nigger,I m at ur service.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Alaska(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2005
playboy,you have said it all
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by kenflavor(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2005
Playboy, thanks so much, I am very sure u are the only person that have given the full definition for a "bad boy"

Meanwhile, a guy that is always abiding by the rules the girl gives and do exactly what a girl asks him to do at any point in time, is called a MUMU. He will never argue with his girl friend and if she gets angry, you will see him on his kneels begging for forgiveness. Any man with these qualities is a MUMU and not a good guy.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by alheri(f): 10:17am On Nov 16, 2005
@tamia.HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!!!! I feel you gal!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2005
Why do you have to lump all the good qualities in a man together with bad qualities in a man and call it "bad boy". What if I am wicked smart but not a player? What if I'm caring but not a cassanova? What if I'm rich but not a show-off? What if I'm strong enough to be a social icon but not inclined to push my girl around for the sake of showing how strong I am?

Must we all turn bad in order to compensate for your desire to suffer in the name of love?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by rihanna(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2005
is it just me or its really hot in herre
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by icingbaby(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2005
@seun thank I feel you. smiley
@playboy delete that shit that you just wrote, because you are not making any sense angry
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by unleashit(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2005
When it comes to romance, there is nothing like a bad guy or good guy. What we have is either a player or a non-player. Bad and good are opinionated. Girls often prefer the players (whom people tend to call bad guys) not because they are known to be players but because they know what girls want and how to provide these wants (usually for a short period in time).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Marriage About To Crash. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.