Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,120 members, 7,939,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (30825 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by omarigurl(f): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2006
Sometimes girls go for da bad boyz just 2 get on their parents's nerve. And besides it's fun.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by dolarpo(m): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2006
talking about parents, its thoz dat caught their fun wen they were young dat become too overprotective.
and most girls whoz dad wuz bad would naturally want to go out with a fatherly figure (a bad boy)

@k2dac
is 2day ur birthday?
wats popin?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 06, 2006
yea it is.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by dolarpo(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2006
are u 18/19 today, if 18, welcome to da club
nice pix on profile
dont tell me u're trippin 4 ramson nouah.
lol wink cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by iice(f): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2006
Hmmmm dont know why gurls go for them, but i know why i go for them tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mathways(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2006
My opinion's different.I've read through what playboy wrote and al he's been saying.I give it to you-that's opinion;there's no arguing the fact.And let me put it across to you you are yourself abusive and callous.Icingbaby I think never said anything bad but u decided to use all sorts of inappropriate,unnecesary and insultive adjectives to describe her opinions-those were her views just as u let the forum know about yours.
We should all try and avoid going personals in this forum.That is not what it was meant to be.So keep ur views and opinions flowing, and as clue,to all 'em hotties and cuties if you want someone nice Jigga with all the qualities of both kind of guys-the so called "bad guys and good guys",just holla and we inetrate and we'll see whats gonna happen from there, Groovyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Mcyoh of SPB
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by sweetnini(f): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2006
i love bad boys cos they are more experienced
and can do me well
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by dolarpo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2006
hmmm!
how many have done you well shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by sweetnini(f): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2006
i didnt say have
i said can
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2006
cause thery're freekaks
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by tukur2002n(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2006
most ladies want real fun as in even when they come out as saint they still want to feel the "ko ko".
they want somebody who can handle them a litle bit rough and also do things beyound their imagination. cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by goodguy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2006
sweetnini:

i love bad boys because they are more experienced
and can do me well

And good guys? cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by kennyuche(m): 12:21am On Sep 21, 2006
Here is the secret, girls go 4 bad boys cos they r hot! Satisfaction guaranteed!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mukina2: 12:23am On Sep 21, 2006
why do i find myself agreeing with you grin grin grin
we like bad shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Uche2nna(m): 2:22am On Oct 20, 2006
mukina2:

why do i find myself agreeing with you grin grin grin
we like bad shocked
Yeah I know you would grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by jaybaby(f): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2006
Yea i'v Noticed it 2 ---Good gurlz goin 2 Bad Boiz

I dnt no if i'v really Dated a BAd Boy cuz wen dey kom near they TURN good FAST grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by krudol(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2006
l don't think smoking crack makes one a bad boy
Being smart is not all that of a crime
Bad boys,so called are smart guys
they always have a way with things
when it comes to making ladies go weak in d knees
before you say jack
u gat them ladies rolling
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2006
this topic is very very right. i thing bcoz of physica characteristics, maybe bcoz the guy is cute or well known by people
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by choco4life(m): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2006
Not all girls wud do that,
most bad bois r players
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Balthier(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2007
You girls can date anyone u want just dont go hating men after u date some a$$ that cheats you. I hear it too many times, " but realy he was nice in the beginning " lol plz. Im hope i dont sound bitter i just dont like it when women judge all men according to the men they have chosen to date.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by haykeens(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2008
there is nothing either good or bad but our thinking makes it so. we all attract our worth per time
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by supercunt(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
bad boys always offer the best in bed grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by karyne: 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2008
why girls go for bad boys?because they watch too much mtv base
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by OpeLovely(f): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2008
Bad boys never make good husbands and are selfish in bed,

Good boys are boring and are passionatein bed.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by MsLurker(f): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
Bad boys wear on my patience.
If I want to have fun that's one thing but I don't like the game playing.

I personally dig good guys. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by randy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
seun u have really tried to define some definite line of thought here, and some of my sisters would just not want to understand they want to remain confuse.

what is bad? what is good?

u sisters that say u like bad guys do u end up taking them home to papa. then u r a bad girl and that is why u wont understand. good has symbols and representation so is bad. well relationship is to be fun and relationship should last long enough to be lasting and if in ur church mind ur "good guy" cant give, teach him, if not why is it a relationship or u prefer future heart break.

anyway, girls and i mean every girl wants a someone that will b in control not necessarily bad or good. good girls go for good boys and bad girls go for bad boys.

WHY ARE BOYS NOT AFTER BAD GIRLS? na only for chop if na lie check am (not me)
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2008
because bad boys are dangerous and more enticing than goody goody two-shoes boys. . .boring
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by tommyex(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2008
na God go save you.
Do you know we bad boys are a risky date too??
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by amaikama(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2008
My own definition of bad or good boy. since all of u find it difficult to differentiate bad and good. angry

BAD BOY-the kind that is not homely, insulting, arrogant, rough in bed with women, quick in coming while inside etc.

GOOD BOY-the kind hearted, caring, loving, understanding, good in bed, takes time to come, making her feel the sensation for her to want more of him and still calls her to find our how she is doing each every day since the day they both met. kiss grin wink smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by syren: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2008
I don't think you can categorize people this way. There are "bad guys" that are pretenders because they think it's what women want and there are "good guys" that aren't weak and boring, so you can't put them all in a box and say their all the same.

Bad guys are usually tough, dominating, protective, and, i must admit, more exciting, etc and women like those qualities, only problem is with those qualities often comes a disrespectful attitude and heartbreak which some (women) tend to ignore or believe they can avoid.

For me personally, it's all about being the alpha male or female. Girls like guys that are strong, masculine, popular, witty not the type to sit in a corner taking orders and can't be a leader. Same goes for guys they like the girl that's confident, popular, attractive, intelligent perhaps, and the list goes on but not the timid type with low self esteem. Now, having all the positive qualities doesn't mean you have to be "bad" whatever your definition of "bad" is.
I think there can be a balance.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Hannibal: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
syren:

I don't think you can categorize people this way. There are "bad guys" that are pretenders because they think it's what women want and there are "good guys" that aren't weak and boring, so you can't put them all in a box and say their all the same.

Bad guys are usually tough, dominating, protective, and, i must admit, more exciting, etc and women like those qualities, only problem is with those qualities often comes a disrespectful attitude and heartbreak which some (women) tend to ignore or believe they can avoid.

For me personally, it's all about being the alpha male or female. Girls like guys that are strong, masculine, popular, witty not the type to sit in a corner taking orders and can't be a leader. Same goes for guys they like the girl that's confident, popular, attractive, intelligent perhaps, and the list goes on but not the timid type with low self esteem. Now, having all the positive qualities doesn't mean you have to be "bad" whatever your definition of "bad" is.
I think there can be a balance.

I am not sure of "popular" . . . . . . .Guys don't want popular chics. They are turn-offs. tongue tongue tongue
However, i agree with everything else u sprouted. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by albridge(m): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
seun
Girls always go for bad boys simply because they themselves are bad girls! That's all there is to it. Wink

I couldnt agree with you more, its think your very correct. girls are used to behaving like the perfect creature, like angels when no dey mess, when in actual fact they are not. Thats why they preffer being with bad boys who will allow them to express thier dark side and not expect anything better from them. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Marriage About To Crash. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.