Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (30652 Views)

Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / 8 Reasons Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by terkimbi: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2005
hey girl bad guys re not guys that wear baggi pants or whatever bad guys re hidden men and as 4 wearing of baggi pants and keeping dread loggs all this fasions re out dated grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Banderas(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2005
I'm not a girl so I can't be sure, but In my opinion though, it has to do with the excitement, the excess energy and imagination, as well as the love for adventure that are vital components of the average bad boy. Let's be frank, most of us crave some form of adventure, whether at work or elsewhere.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by snazzydawn(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2005
Well,I love bad boyzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by tiwa(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2005
My defintion of a bad boy is 1: his mode of dresssing will surely speak now. When a guy put his trousers half way through his leg (sag) do u call that a good boy? Absolutely No.
2. A guy that doesnot talk with respect and the only thing he knows how to do best is to swear i mean like (scr******se or f***this and that u know).... i am not saying that i don't swear i do mistakingly when u are really mad u know.....but some are just so much into it..... then those ones i call them bad. Life is meaningless to bad boys.......
Good boys are calm. He can wear a baggy jean and a very lovely, nice shirt...... u know... trust me he's a good boy to me..... I don't go against guys braiding i guess is what they want. that can't make him a bad boy i guess. Why do u have to say that good boys in the sense that they wear suits or white and black sth? Rhianna that ain't right..They are not bound to wear that always. They might wear that occassionally not all the time.
How many good guys have u seen in ur school that wear that on a normal day?
Good boys u will know and bad boys u will know.... Biblically it says by their fruit u shall know them... So i think i agree with Seun u are confused with ur definition. There is nothing like bad not as bad as u said. "What is bad is bad" May be what u meant is Wild boys Guys that do not care; they live life the way they wish to.... is that what u mean gurl?
Some guys look both good and bad so be careful!!!!........
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2005
4 me oh BAD GIRLS GO FOR BAD BOYS.gud 4 gud. rolleyes
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by cammax7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2005
Bad boys get attraction. they have the moves. They are suave. Smart and Funny. Basically they know exactly what to do to spark off an attraction with the opposite sex. Thats why you fall for them, rather than jerks and goody-goody-two-shoes.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2005
Camm u know 2 much of that are u among?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2005
all of us are bad.......... as theres to one adage in yoruba dt says.......... kosi good ninu omo elede..... Chikeena
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by chrisd(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2005
Same with me, many christian girls are boring, so boring. And I just can't stand that.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2005
like the christian boys..they are the same.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by chrisd(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2005
All her life was work and church, work and church, all the time lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by jen(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2006
i think girls go for the bad boys because they don't care wat other people say bout them. they can talk and take action, like they say all talk but no action. they bad boys to gals are fun and they know how to treat a lady and most of all their own lady. the good guys sit up all nite trying to figure out this math problem before this test in morn, they don't know how to relax and have fun and let things just slip by.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2006
i don't like bad guys, i like crooks! and there is a great different between the two!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by FOD(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
No wonder I find girls difficult to please!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2006
FOD are you a goodie goodie? girls like rough boys sometimes! do you get what i mean with rough?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by hadesanjo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2006
Seun, I like ur stance on this issue. If the likes of Micheal Dell/Bill Gates and others like that are mumus, then I'd rather live a mumu and die a mumu.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by IAH(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2006
hadesanjo:

Seun, I like your stance on this issue. If the likes of Micheal Dell/Bill Gates and others like that are mumus, then I'd rather live a mumu and die a mumu.

And if the likes of Michael Dell/Bill Gates are mumus, all the girls here would turn around from their bad-boy fantasy and love mumus. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by jen(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2006
iah how do you post a forum link i'm a new user
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by jayemkay(f): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2006
in my opinion bad boys hold a certain appeal to good girls and bad girls 'cuz they know how to treat a lady, i mean a good guy is full of principles, a bad boy just isn't. control is also another factor the guy controls the relationship. there was this good guy aspiring to be my boyfriend and one of reasons i ended up not dating him was that he was everybody's doormat, he was nice to everyone! it was kind of repulsive, it really got me thinking that ladies that ask for good guys really don't know what they are talking about, a guy has to at least have a streak of bad before a girl can absolutely fall for him
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by goodguy(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2006
I know girls who don't like bad boys at all. I have one of them as a friend.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by JamesT2(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2006
Girls digging the bad boy image... yeah, sounds about right.

I think women are drawn to men who tend to treat them like crap, though I'm not 100% sure why.

Either way, it doesn't help me out. (I'm far from the typical bad-boy. If anything, I'm too nice once you get to know me - doesn't help.)

Ironically, although women tend to go for the bad-boy type, they seldomly stay together. Women get tired of being abused, mistreated and neglected after a while. (I'm not saying all bad boy types are like that, but many are.)
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by hadesanjo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2006
jayemkay:

in my opinion bad boys hold a certain appeal to good girls and bad girls 'because they know how to treat a lady, i mean a good guy is full of principles, a bad boy just isn't. control is also another factor the guy controls the relationship. there was this good guy aspiring to be my boyfriend and one of reasons i ended up not dating him was that he was everybody's doormat, he was nice to everyone! it was kind of repulsive, it really got me thinking that ladies that ask for good guys really don't know what they are talking about, a guy has to at least have a streak of bad before a girl can absolutely fall for him

like all the girls, you like the action. you won't know what you've missed until you fall for the dream action dude that'd slap you back and forth blue/black. God'll help you.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2006
Again i think bag goes 4 bad and good 4 good.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by c0dec(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2006
women like drama and that's just 411. gentle/goodie boys won't provide that drama, bad boys will!

take nairaland for example... it's the bad boys that keep the girls here.
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by IAH(f): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2006
c0dec:

take nairaland for example... it's the bad boys that keep the girls here.

Really? Bad boys like who? You? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by c0dec(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2006
IAH:

Really? Bad boys like who? You? undecided

Do i provide drama for you honey?

Bad boys like Seun. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2006
Up there u can get urself banned oh/ <h1>So</h1>
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2006
man , thats just an irony, he knows wt hes saying and Seun know wt hes trying to say, just say u won bann am simple
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2006
grin grin ;Dlastdon u sure?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2006
I sure like something else
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by mikebuddy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2006
Like what?
Re: Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? by thelastdon(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2006
sure and steadfast : Boys brigade motto

so I sure like Boys Brigade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet The Ceo Jaaruma Empire, Hauwa Saidu Mohammad, Aka The Original Igbo Girl / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / Maheeda Exposes Her Fat Vagina In Hot Bedroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.