Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today (44134 Views)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Oh No! FUTY Shut Down As Christians & Muslims Students Clash (see Details) / Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Rooneyboy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
scholes0:
What is it this time now?

No reason what so ever , I've read the topic back and forth , was unable to pick out any ish.....

Just their natural "hot blood"
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by carinmom(f): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope they are not carrying bombs ooo.

So every muslim now carry bomb If it were to be so I'm sure you wouldn't have been on nairaland posting comments.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by LordOracle(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
We are talking money you are talking protest...so deference!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by AnanseK(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
sambisaman:
any muslim student union is a breeding ground for extremists and fanatics.

You sound like an extremist and an intolerant fanatic yourself.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by PublicAssurance: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=18pt]These moslems should go and sit down jooor?...[/size]

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Fizzbizzie(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
These people sha[color=#990000][/color]. Bombings, abductions, protests.. Na dem we dey see their signature for all these things
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by elopee3000(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthalways:
Everyone has equal rights to association as long as its "peaceful". Their rights should not be trampled upon
but iPob members re good to be killed ee kwa?
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Asiri1991: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
I HATE ANYTHING RELIGION
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by goshen26: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Muslim again? Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by goodlifehyd(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
aint funny at all... You really need to reason properly before posting poo
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by gurunlocker: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
ALVA001:
Protest is neva d manhaj of Islam. Ds sud be condemned. It is not part of Islam

almajiri noted.... nothing no dey ever happen for Islam.... even to fart self no dey Islam, Chai.... you guys no get freedom o.... what's wrong with peaceful protest?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by goodlifehyd(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
nicerod:
Religion of terrerists
what is this one saying Go school mba

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by makdcash(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wetin dem say be their problem grin grin cheesy
360metrosports:
Unilag Muslim students Organisation today protested at the Dean of Students Affairs Office, at the University of Lagos. Their group was reportedly dissolved by the school management and an official named Mr Musa, was put in charge to oversee any further duty associated with the group.. The students are protesting because they want the school to reinstate their organisation, remove the official put in charge based on accusations that he is unfair to them and for things to return to Status Quo. More exclusive photos after the cut....

www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-muslims-students-of-unilag.html

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by sweetcocoa(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Except the school has no other religious organisations, wait! Why was the group dissolved again?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
I knew it. Since they never settled their differences see what it has led them to.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by nevi12(f): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tank God i no go school today....i for tink say boko haram don enter unilag

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by realmindz: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
We are always peaceful....infidels must pay for trying to stop us from conquering
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by bayonino: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
See ow dem be like frustrated tomato bags grin
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by khalid6ix: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
Why cnt u jst use ur sense for once...idiot maggot
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by truthalways(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
elopee3000:
but iPob members re good to be killed ee kwa?

I put that peaceful in quotation marks because of comments like yours, most ipob members are touts and hooligans

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by ogoplus: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
UNILAG has a very strong Muslim community with backing from very senior teaching and non-teach staff.
I think this MSO has links with Iran, that's why the school's authority is not comfortable with the group.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by khalid6ix: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
BigElEddy:
I'm not islamophobic but I support the school on this one.

Any islamic group is a potential terrorist group. Na so boko haram start.

If actually what u said is true u should av been dead by now...animal like human being
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by comrChris(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
incomplete story, pls op tell us why the organization was dissolved
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by james2man: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
I hope security personel are on the alert, because this how they always start and before you know it, it graduate to something terrible... I don't want to read about bad news later.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by MrCork: 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
360metrosports:
Unilag Muslim students Organisation today protested at the Dean of Students Affairs Office, at the University of Lagos. Their group was reportedly dissolved by the school management and an official named Mr Musa, was put in charge to oversee any further duty associated with the group.. The students are protesting because they want the school to reinstate their organisation, remove the official put in charge based on accusations that he is unfair to them and for things to return to Status Quo. More exclusive photos after the cut....

www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-muslims-students-of-unilag.html

BOKO in Unilag....WOW!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
ogoplus:
UNILAG has a very strong Muslim community with backing from very senior teaching and non-teach staff.
I think this MSO has links with Iran, that's why the school's authority is not comfortable with the group.

MSSN is sunni undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
When will Nigeria stop this insanity? What has school got to do with religious organization? They should scrap all this religious organizations and throw them out of the schools environment. School is for educational purpose not a place of worship. If you want to worship, go to the mosque or church. Using university classrooms for worship or fellowship is total bullshit.

What has the whole gathering of religious groups profit Nigeria? Infact, they should call the police to tear gas those nuisance off the schools complex.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BigElEddy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
khalid6ix:

If actually what u said is true u should av been dead by now...animal like human being

If e pain u go bomb ya village. Or maybe your brother/sister already did.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Fash20: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:
Bastar.d fuckktard, animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by olaitan9291(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
temitemi1:

Mind what you are going to write about Islam, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000 / Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.