Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,385 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today (44169 Views)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Oh No! FUTY Shut Down As Christians & Muslims Students Clash (see Details) / Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Junior66(m): 6:01am On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=elopee3000 post=43833904][/quote] i must learn German from you o.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Rooneyboy:
problem and these guys are like sesame twins , World wide.

# I give up

Do you have know the political history of the world?
Do you you know what the most important geo political issues in the world are right now?
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by sindan: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Except the school has no other religious organisations, wait! Why was the group dissolved again?
Breeding ground of terror
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by luzhioo(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2016
U are very stupid for mentioning bomb cus Muslims are protesting abi but am not Suprise cus ur role model and hero is fawose thug among d politician undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by omoyemirally(f): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Islam is a religion of chaos and fiasco
Islam is a religion of peace. Sallam!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope they are not carrying bombs ooo.

Silly idiotic bigotry - not funny angry
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Amoto94(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Protest is not from the manhaj of Islam. All these MSSN, TMC, MSO are nothing but political groups causing problems up and down.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Encyclopedia1: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope they are not carrying bombs ooo.
Obviously u no de school. Why wouldn't u ask if they carried bomb or not? No bi so ur people de carry am for Israel?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by popcykaylah(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2016
TaiKuun:
why is It so hard for you to pretend as if you have common sense
You lack respect and common sense ...oloshi
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Pokerface1(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2016
shocked Muslims protest.....abeg o! But why dissolve them, @ least they have a Christian union undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by omotolatoyosi(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Young demons
360metrosports:
Unilag Muslim students Organisation today protested at the Dean of Students Affairs Office, at the University of Lagos. Their group was reportedly dissolved by the school management and an official named Mr Musa, was put in charge to oversee any further duty associated with the group.. The students are protesting because they want the school to reinstate their organisation, remove the official put in charge based on accusations that he is unfair to them and for things to return to Status Quo. More exclusive photos after the cut....

www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-muslims-students-of-unilag.html

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by firstolalekan(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Sambisaman mumu
Is that how they breed you people in your sundayschool?
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by PasNina(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:
hehheheh...dis one wey Muslim dey protest....it must be serious!...

could someone pls help tell me wat d protest is all abt pls!undecided
They want to be re-instated, that's their bone of contention. What I will want to know is the reason for dissolving the association by the school.
How are you doing #Refiner
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Myde4naija(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2016
omojeesu:

On the contrary, I am using both!
They work together: Knowledge and passion powered by the Spirit of Christ.
He loves you. I do too.
Have a blessed day!
is good when you call to the way of your lord but you need to do it with decency, you don't attack other faith anyhow, I'm open for discussion if you wish to preach it gospel.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by omoharry(f): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
khalid6ix:

If actually what u said is true u should av been dead by now...animal like human being
why should he be dead? tell me your reason..is that what your religion thought you guys to do? your religion reeks of terrorist and are threat to their host community as well as the world..you guys should continue to look the other way when your guys & Ladies continue to commit various attrocities.will you now come to lecture us about what is and is not?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by drmuri(m): 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope they are not

Mmca

Must you talk trash every single moment of your miserable life?
rrying bombs ooo.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by refiner(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
PasNina:

They want to be re-instated, that's their bone of contention. What I will want to know is the reason for dissolving the association by the school.
How are you doing #Refiner

oh!..OK

am gud and u?
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by omojeesu(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Myde4naija:
is good when you call to the way of your lord but you need to do it with decency, you don't attack other faith anyhow, I'm open for discussion if you wish to preach it gospel.

Please, hear me.

The end of every human is death, which the Bible says are of 3 types: physical, spiritual and eternal.

Death essentially means separation from Life, not really ceasation of existence or annihilation.

Physical death is obvious. It is the end of physical (biological) life on the planet (and our physical world). It is followed by physical decomposition.

Spiritual death means disconnection from the Life of God as e.g. bulb is switched off from main source. This was what happened when Adam and Eve sinned in the garden. Prior to this time, they were both physically and spiritual alive. After they sinned, they were 'cut off' from The Life. They died spiritually, but retained physical life which after a while ended in physical death.

Since then, every human born into the world is born physically alive but spiritually dead. That means we are born sinners, though innocent, not having committed personal sins. However, we soon start committing personal sins because of the power of the sinful nature acquired because of spiritual death.

If one does not become spiritually alive while still physically alive and dies physically, such a person enters the permanent, irreversible state of eternal death!

This is what Jesus came to do. To get physically alive men to become spiritually alive (born again) before they die physically and enter into eternal death (the 'second death' in the lake of fire).

Acquiring spiritual life (getting born again, born a second time, born of God) is the work / act of God, not of man. Just as it is essentially the mother that gives birth to a baby. It is not the baby that gives birth to itself.

The first birth is physical. It is a must for any human to enter the physical world. The second birth is a must to enter the spiritual kingdom of God. God is the one that gets people 'born' into His Kingdom. That's why Jesus said in John 3.3,

'Except a man is born again (i.e. experience a second birth), he CANNOT see ( not to talk of entering) the kingdom of God'.

This is where religion, all religions, miss it! They teach good works, morality, adherence to certain rituals, etc as means of securing salvation.

Good deeds are good indeed, but are completely useless to save anyone. The Bible says they are self righteousness and 'filthy rags'!

Isaiah 64:6

But WE ARE ALL as an UNCLEAN thing, and ALL OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS are as FILTHY RAGS; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 3:23

For ALL HAVE SINNED, and COME SHORT of the glory of God;

One sin in a lifetime is enough to send to hell!

James 2:10

For WHOMSOEVER shall keep the whole law, AND YET OFFEND in ONE POINT, he is GUILTY of ALL.

Adam's sin made us loose spiritual life. We didn't do anything / contribute to the loss. Jesus made it possible for all to receive spiritual life and prospect of eternal life. No one can do anytime about it. This is what makes salvation free, though Jesus paid for it dearly.

In summary: Religion kills. But Jesus saves

Salvation is obtained before physical death. Not after. Not on the Judgment Day, by which time, it is too late.

Call on Jesus NOW to save you. He will! Stop trying to get saved by your moral living! No one can give birth to himself. There's nothing anybody can do to save himself!
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by IkpuMmadu: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
marufoye:
This hatred for Islam by people of different tribes and nations is a clear demonstration of non-tolerance.Some of the comments herein are supposed to be vetted by the moderators as it is a deliberate attempt to give Islam a bad name.Can you tell us what Christianity stands for.What you promote is hatred,intolerance of other religions, deception,stealing and prostitution even in your so-called churches.Cant they engage in peaceful protest as allowed by the law of the nation?Are you telling me that your JCF,Catholic Fellowship et.c which are all divided against themselves on campuses deserve not to be dissolved as well?You should learn the manner to comment on issue that relate to religious beliefs, fundamental rights in social media.

but at the end of the day all terrorist are muslim .....
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Myde4naija(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Message me on whatsapp 08078379858
omojeesu:

Please, hear me.

The end of every human is death, which the Bible says are of 3 types: physical, spiritual and eternal.

Death essentially means separation from Life, not really ceasation of existence or annihilation.

Physical death is obvious. It is the end of physical (biological) life on the planet (and our physical world). It is followed by physical decomposition.

Spiritual death means disconnection from the Life of God as e.g. bulb is switched off from main source. This was what happened when Adam and Eve sinned in the garden. Prior to this time, they were both physically and spiritual alive. After they sinned, they were 'cut off' from The Life. They died spiritually, but retained physical life which after a while ended in physical death.

Since then, every human born into the world is born physically alive but spiritually dead. That means we are born sinners, though innocent, not having committed personal sins. However, we soon start committing personal sins because of the power of the sinful nature acquired because of spiritual death.

If one does not become spiritually alive while still physically alive and dies physically, such a person enters the permanent, irreversible state of eternal death!

This is what Jesus came to do. To get physically alive men to become spiritually alive (born again) before they die physically and enter into eternal death (the 'second death' in the lake of fire).

Acquiring spiritual life (getting born again, born a second time, born of God) is the work / act of God, not of man. Just as it is essentially the mother that gives birth to a baby. It is not the baby that gives birth to itself.

The first birth is physical. It is a must for any human to enter the physical world. The second birth is a must to enter the spiritual kingdom of God. God is the one that gets people 'born' into His Kingdom. That's why Jesus said in John 3.3,

'Except a man is born again (i.e. experience a second birth), he CANNOT see ( not to talk of entering) the kingdom of God'.

This is where religion, all religions, miss it! They teach good works, morality, adherence to certain rituals, etc as means of securing salvation.

Good deeds are good indeed, but are completely useless to save anyone. The Bible says they are self righteousness and 'filthy rags'!

Isaiah 64:6

But WE ARE ALL as an UNCLEAN thing, and ALL OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS are as FILTHY RAGS; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 3:23

For ALL HAVE SINNED, and COME SHORT of the glory of God;

One sin in a lifetime is enough to send to hell!

James 2:10

For WHOMSOEVER shall keep the whole law, AND YET OFFEND in ONE POINT, he is GUILTY of ALL.

Adam's sin made us loose spiritual life. We didn't do anything / contribute to the loss. Jesus made it possible for all to receive spiritual life and prospect of eternal life. No one can do anytime about it. This is what makes salvation free, though Jesus paid for it dearly.

In summary: Religion kills. But Jesus saves

Salvation is obtained before physical death. Not after. Not on the Judgment Day, by which time, it is too late.

Call on Jesus NOW to save you. He will! Stop trying to get saved by your moral living! No one can give birth to himself. There's nothing anybody can do to save himself!

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by omojeesu(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Myde4naija:
Message me on whatsapp 08078379858

Much as I would have loved to whatsapp with you, I prefer to interact on Nairaland.

Have a good day!
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by olaitan9291(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=IkpuMmadu post=43833524]

The relationship is this
The protesters are Muslim
Boko haram are Muslim
Boko haram are Nigerian
The protesting students are Nigerian
The protesting students are Muslim if not checked they will evolve to terrorist

That's the relationship

The Avenger in the south are Christians
you are a christian
Avengers are Nigerians
you are a Nigerian
Therefore, you will involve in terrorism and you are a terrorist.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Yusfash(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmmm.. This is terrible!!!
Dissolve Muslims students organization on campus. What have they done to deserve this? Coz I know that the group promote peace, modesty, and others on campus. Plz Wat went wrong??
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by pariot: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
The gathering of Future terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.