Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today (44139 Views)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Oh No! FUTY Shut Down As Christians & Muslims Students Clash (see Details) / Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by TaiKuun(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
BigElEddy:
I'm not islamophobic but I support the school on this one.

so what are you?
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by TaiKuun(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
popcykaylah:
One thing they don't understand is reasons for dissolving the organization is for thier own safety as well..at least nobody go fit hide bomb under hijab
why is It so hard for you to pretend as if you have common sense
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Myde4naija(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
bughead:
Lolzzzz.

we all know the truth. many are just afraid to say it. violence always start with letter M
islamophobes can change. Kufri
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by chynie: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
ssultana:

It is not the Manhaj of Islam.....oya cry

Me cry see ewu

Guy I pity you guys who are been lead astray
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by ssultana(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
chynie:

Me cry see ewu

Guy I pity you guys who are been lead astray

Lol The pity emotion is mutual and it's "lady"
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by nevi12(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Look at how shallow minded you are. Always think before you make any comments. Nigerian schools are just breeding educated illiterate.
Young man did i offend u b4? Y d harshness
....abeg oo if u no find fuel buy no pour ur anger for my head oo......
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by mandax: 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Our president will like this protest too, too, too much.

He swore to ensure that Sharia criminal laws are employed in all of Nigeria. A Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and non Muslims.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by ssultana(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
TaiKuun:
so what are you?

Lol fencist maybe...between Islamophobia and islamophilia grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by nevi12(f): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can u imagine d beast is new sef
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
nevi12:
Young man did i offend u b4? Y d harshness ....abeg oo if u no find fuel buy no pour ur anger for my head oo......
How does that correlate with the topic. Fuel ko fuel ni
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by MarieSucre(f): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
popcykaylah:
One thing they don't understand is reasons for dissolving the organization is for thier own safety as well..at least nobody go fit hide bomb under hijab

How does dissolving the organization gonna stop Muslim women from wearing hijab? There are not even the same thing. na wa o
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by MarieSucre(f): 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
BigElEddy:

Why do you support the school?
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by MarieSucre(f): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
realmindz:
We are always peaceful....infidels must pay for trying to stop us from conquering

Zero correlation to the post.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by sikirat2020: 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
they might have some bombs hidden under their hijab, watch out

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by lereinter(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
360metrosports:
Unilag Muslim students Organisation today protested at the Dean of Students Affairs Office, at the University of Lagos. Their group was reportedly dissolved by the school management and an official named Mr Musa, was put in charge to oversee any further duty associated with the group.. The students are protesting because they want the school to reinstate their organisation, remove the official put in charge based on accusations that he is unfair to them and for things to return to Status Quo. More exclusive photos after the cut....

www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-muslims-students-of-unilag.html

IslamBad[b][/b]
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by nevi12(f): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

How does that correlate with the topic. Fuel ko fuel ni

If it isnt fuel den i guess u r a naturally mean fella
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2016
nevi12:

If it isnt fuel den i guess u r a naturally mean fella
Girl go face your book you have got a class this morning.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by nevi12(f): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Girl go face your book you have got a class this morning.

Ode respect ur old age nd stop mentionin me i wnt glorify ur sorry ass wit a reply nxt tym
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2016
nevi12:

Ode respect ur old age nd stop mentionin me i wnt glorify ur sorry ass wit a reply nxt tym
Since you can abuse continue. Afofun gbemu
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Gkemz: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2016
The authority saw the need to dissolve the union probably because of the threat it poses to the society or perhaps because of the nuisance it constitutes.
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by omojeesu(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Myde4naija:
You are using your heart instead of us HEAD.

On the contrary, I am using both!
They work together: Knowledge and passion powered by the Spirit of Christ.
He loves you. I do too.
Have a blessed day!
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 3:27am On Mar 17, 2016
temitemi1:
I hope they are not carrying bombs ooo.

If they are, it would have been manufactured by Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puK80q021eM
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 3:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Gkemz:
The authority saw the need to dissolve the union probably because of the threat it poses to the society or perhaps because of the nuisance it constitutes.

And you wrote this probably because
As a Christian you abhor polygamy
And therefore you also a abhor multi-religious society - so anything Islam must be condemned so that Christianity only must stand

You probably forgot that in rich, educated societies, Christianity is on the decline
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 3:32am On Mar 17, 2016
lereinter:

IslamBad[b][/b]

Christianity is the worst religion
Hundreds of Millions dead due to this PR-driven religion

WWI
WWII
Vietnam
Doctrine of Religion
Iraqi War
etc
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 3:33am On Mar 17, 2016
MarieSucre:

How does dissolving the organization gonna stop Muslim women from wearing hijab? There are not even the same thing. na wa o

Their idea is to attack/oppose Islam first
and

Think later
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Akfakorede(m): 3:57am On Mar 17, 2016
ALVA001:
Protest is neva d manhaj of Islam. Ds sud be condemned. It is not part of Islam

you are right on this one..it is not allowed.
so many ignorant muslims eveywhere.
Don't mind the ignorant muslims on NL
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by sindan: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2016
GboyegaD:
Does anyone have an idea why the school management dissolved the group? That is key in understanding the current situation.
yes they were suspected to be ISIS nd Boko recruiting grass roots. ..actually that was in 2012 bur not sure if there's any proof yet
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 4:16am On Mar 17, 2016
BigElEddy:

In 13.00, WHITE Christian girl says that she was taught that it is WRONG to date outside one's race

At 14.24 - she admits that it is hard to change what you have told for very long

So what have Christians been taught about Islam and
What have Whites been taught about Blacks for so lonnnnnnng?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z8fChjjw1Y
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 4:17am On Mar 17, 2016
MrDude:

You can never tell grin grin angry

Holy Ghost Fire!, Fire!! Fire!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by BetaThings: 4:20am On Mar 17, 2016
sindan:
yes they were suspected to be ISIS nd Boko recruiting grass roots. ..actually that was in 2012 bur not sure if there's any proof yet

Yet!!!
Guess they are still looking for the proof
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by Alhaji1970: 5:01am On Mar 17, 2016
ALVA001:
Protest is neva d manhaj of Islam. Ds sud be condemned. It is not part of Islam

Remember that the school is not a Muslim community. So, protest is a legitimate way of getting their right!
Re: PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today by crazyclown07(m): 5:13am On Mar 17, 2016
This is totally wrong, irrespective of the fact that am a christian,

Neva deny any student his fundamental human right to worship and neva impose someone on a religious organisation

Alubarika, isah allah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Medical Students To Spend 7 Years In Nigerian Universities / UNILAG Responds To A Post About Professor That Flogged Students On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.