Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (52247 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2009
run-away baroness of banmekeshire
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
hehe! Yu! sowa? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2009
Moyosola mi! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
AwWwWw!! d onli oran in ma okan! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2009
LWKMD! grin grin grin

Moyo temi nikan! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
Okanran:

LWKMD! grin grin grin

errm. . . itunmo?

Okanran:

Moyo temi nikan! kiss kiss kiss

Wo enu e! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2009
U know na, each tym I see u na so my heart dey go pitter-patter! embarassed tongue kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2009
Mine goz ga-ga! embarassed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2009
Aren't we just meant 2 be! cheesy embarassed undecided kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
oh bhoi! konfirm'd! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
Hmmmn pls let 'em other boyz go green wth envy! kiss kiss kiss

My Moyoliscious! kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2009
Let their hed swell lyk buredi to ja so'omi! Na me n yu! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
LMAO. . . grin

Would be rivals, shey una dey hia?

Sings MJ's hit song. . . The Girl Is Mine cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yes o! hu iz a gbemuz?! grin **da bhoi iz mine - brandy** cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2009
Babes, cupid arrow keeps chooking my heart afresh each tym I see ur post! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
D 1 dhat struck me goz deepa each tym 1 c yurz! ooohH!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASAdqFobrDU kiss kiss kiss

How Do I ~ Trisha Yearwood embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Dhatz 1 of ma favourites!! Hao did yu knw! shocked kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
Kindred spirit. . . soul mate. . . u know na! tongue wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Fredique(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
Scattered,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
Whatta grin!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
Moyola:

Match made in heaven! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWaqauMk5ts kiss

Billy's one of tha best! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haZxoFWMLJ0

To love you more - CELINE DION kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
wetin sef , na only una
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
Go jump inside lagoon na! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Fredique(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
Moyola:

Whatta grin!

grin grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
Carry ya halloween face comot hia! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2009
Wonderful Profile pic, I love it. kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by patwhizkid(f): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2009
Me too
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Fredique(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2009
Okanran:

Carry ya halloween face comot hia! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really? I was not aware, grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Who Caught The Fish?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.