Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:57 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (52247 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 6:48am On Jul 27, 2009
1/2-Chinko, 1/2-Naija kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2009
Half Naija Half Okanran
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2009
My Asian Sister grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
i no get tym plzz grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2009
My best egbon mi cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
ashawo is back grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
silly blue sky
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2009
D only egbon i will evaly respect
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2009
Blank!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
having sex wiv his boy frnd
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2009
Smart and reasonable profile

Well arranged profile . In fact, d best profile so far cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2009
Aburo meeeee

Eminikan tan?

Aburo me profile is empty sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2009
omo de
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2009
D greatest father of bigger boys profile cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2009
Empty sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2009
Egbon mii. Don't u know my profile looks empty all bcuz of u .

Don't u know dat if i fill up my profile, u won't be able to cop wit d best profile no more

Bcuz my profile is gonna luk too WOW for urs cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2009
oga ooo

still empty
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2009
egbon mi, she bi av explain na . Abi u want me to fill it ni ? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jaybee3(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
young blood
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
Fresh blooded grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2009
Phemi kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by blissieng(f): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2009
u wish!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Phemour: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2009
Gabry:

Phemi kiss
Gabry meee kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2009
Boda miii, ar u trying to toast gabry mii ni ? shocked shocked

@topic

Well arranged profile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
Phemour:

Gabry meee kiss kiss

Phemi, where have you been? I dey holla u ooo sad

@topic,

He is a top class flirterer and a ladies man. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2009
Shez a typical example of (Afinsco) cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shez involved but her profile says single simply bcuz of Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy cheesy

Abi no be soo? Egbon plz contribute jareee cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2009
D, Im so sorry oo. . . I really am. I did not mean to hurt your feelings like that! Im heartless. Now I know. Im a jerk. . . sad sad sad cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Shentz(f): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2009
oH My Gosh Gabry!!

How can i meet them shocked

God is wonderfull!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2009
Heheheheh! I wish i can meet them too grin

D, ABEG!!!!! sad sad sad cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by switD: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
The topic said look at the person profile above and make a comment , Abi ?

But ur profile won't allow me make a comment . Simply bcuz i can't stop looking at it . Where in dis world av i bin while u were single?. why didn't i meet u earlier ?

Why do i av to be your friend ? Why do my heart hate d distance btw us ? Why can't i stop thinking about Gabry ? Why do i loff u ? Why can't i admit ur engaged ?

Well, i guess ur smile says it all . I love everything about u, Ur profile, Ur smile, Ur posts , Ur walking style (I saw u walking in my dream cheesy), And d way u call my name with ur gentle tone . What else can i say than to scream . Gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I Loffffffffffffffffff U . Though we friends, But i still loff u pass my best friends cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2009
love the mariah carey line
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 1:42am On Jul 30, 2009
swit D:

The topic said look at the person profile above and make a comment , Abi ?

But ur profile won't allow me make a comment . Simply bcuz i can't stop looking at it . Where in dis world av i bin while u were single?. why didn't i meet u earlier ?

Why do i av to be your friend ? Why do my heart hate d distance btw us ? Why can't i stop thinking about Gabry ? Why do i loff u ? Why can't i admit ur engaged ?

Well, i guess ur smile says it all . I love everything about u, Ur profile, Ur smile, Ur posts , Ur walking style (I saw u walking in my dream cheesy), And d way u call my name with ur gentle tone . What else can i say than to scream . Gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I Loffffffffffffffffff U . Though we friends, But i still loff u pass my best friends cheesy cheesy cheesy

D, Im very surprise to hear this ooo. . . I thought you were Amigoz or Sexyleamon LOL grin grin grin If u are, please dont let them see this your post. grin tongue I am flattered u think as such about me. I really am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Who Caught The Fish?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.