Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (52248 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

dunno! tongue
itz nt lyk yu gon lemme c anywey. . . angry
Be careful what u wish 4, hun. U just might get it and become addicted 2 it . . . emi pelu e ni lale yii!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2009
Get wot? ma gbe mi sori scale jo! addicted 2 kini. . .o cwinous! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2009
Trust me, u just might get much more than u bargained 4. I thought it best 2 warn u b4 u fall yakata! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Btw, who's the babe in ur profile pic?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran kan ire , soo wa
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2009
I dey kampe. How u doing this sunday night? Preparing 4 work 2morrow, I presume.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran:

Trust me, u just might get much more than u bargained 4. I thought it best 2 warn u b4 u fall yakata! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emi fall yakata?! hehe! okan so jazz ni. . . lemme c watchu got?! cheesy tongue

Okanran:

Btw, who's the babe in ur profile pic?

mi no knw! yu knw her? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2009
mOyO, lng tym, smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2009
Hey yu!
yu awryt? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by rite2salas(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2009
wheres ur real pix?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

Emi fall yakata?! hehe! okan so jazz ni

mofe jazzi pa ni cheesy
Moyola:

lemme c watchu got?! cheesy tongue

Not so fast! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran lo sun jare! yu soo nt ready. angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

Hey yu!
yu awryt? wink

yaaay mo wa pa gaan, u?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

Okanran lo sun jare! yu soo nt ready. angry tongue

But u do wanno see that pic don't u? cheesy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2009
Bbeee:

yaaay mo wa pa gaan, u?

yeh, m ok! wink

Okanran:

But u do wanno see that pic don't u? cheesy tongue

yeh, so yu gon shw me or. . .? undecided tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

yeh, so yu gon shw me or. . .? undecided tongue

Nah, I'ma make u sweat some more! cheesy cheesy cheesy Good thangs don't come easy, u know na! wink tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2009
Arrrggghhh!! 4get it mahhn! sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2009
Liar, liar pata on fire. . . the last thing u really want is for me 2 4get it! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2009
SWITCH TO PICTUREE ALREADY! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
Gabry:

SWITCH TO PICTUREE ALREADY! angry

angry

@ Topic: Are those ur cousins grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2009
Ive never seen your pictures ooo. . . . Change yourpic to picture already angry

No, I kidnap them for ransom money tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
Gabry:

My pic is a classified document! cheesy cheesy cheesy Since when did u start kidnapping innocent kids
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2009
Classified document? What do you mean?

ASince the year 1932 in my past life! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran:

Liar, liar pata on fire. . . the last thing u really want is for me 2 4get it! tongue

lyk yu knw! y tonse bayi? 4get it jo! embarassed

Gabry:

I doubt if any1 has. . .  undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

lyk yu knw! y tonse bayi? 4get it jo! embarassed

U know I don't wanno see my Moyo feeling sad and blue! tongue Gimmie a smile joo!

Gabry:

Classified document? What do you mean?

It means 'tis a super secret! cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran:

U know I don't wanno see my Moyo feeling sad and blue! tongue Gimmie a smile joo!

Yu got noin on me jare! embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2009
Okanran:

It means 'tis a super secret! cool

U be Miliant abi shocked

Moyola:

I doubt if any1 has. . .  undecided

Abi ooo and speaking about picture, I have not seen your either sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
Moyola:

Yu got noin on me jare! embarassed

We both know that ain' true! tongue FYI, I gbadun u die! wink

@ Gabby, pls tell me u own a Naija passport already, u're more of a Nigerian than some naija peeps sef
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2009
Gabry:

Abi ooo and speaking about picture, I have not seen your either sad

errm. . . mine? n it waz on ma profile oooo. . . whr wer yu nauuu? cheesy oya kum n c! tongue

Okanran:

We both know that ain' true! tongue FYI, I gbadun u die! wink

Yu hvin a laff or sumfin? embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

@ Gabby, pls tell me u own a Naija passport already, u're more of a Nigerian than some naija peeps sef

No ooo. , . I need corruption money to get one tongue

Moyola:

errm. . . mine? n it waz on ma profile oooo. . . whr wer yu nauuu? cheesy oya kum n c! tongue

I did not see any ooo. Post it now abeg! angry lipsrsealed

Guys, I will leave you two. Going to work. Odabo oremitodun'sss cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2009
lofly and lofly and lofly
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 12:03am On Jul 27, 2009
Gabry:

I did not see any ooo. Post it now abeg! angry lipsrsealed

Guys, I will leave you two. Going to work. Odabo oremitodun'sss cheesy

Yu didnt?! eyah!
nxt tymer! tongue
nuhuuz! hv yursef a gud sleep! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:04am On Jul 27, 2009
Moyola:

Yu hvin a laff or sumfin? embarassed

Laff @ U?. . . . NEVER

Laff wth u?. . . . of-course, my sweets kiss kiss kiss

Btw, I tot u wanted 2 show gaby ur pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Who Caught The Fish?(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.