Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,138 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (51630 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

Laff @ U?. . . . NEVER

Laff wth u?. . . . of-course, my sweets kiss kiss kiss

muv jo! iyen la nba e soni?!!

Okanran:

Btw, I tot u wanted 2 show gaby ur pic

wot?! n letchu get free-view?. . .not again! Yu tot wrong mista! hehe! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2009
Moyola:

muv jo! iyen la nba e soni?!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Moyola:

wot?! n letchu get free-view?. . .not again! Yu tot wrong mista! hehe! tongue

I'm a gentle man, I won't view ur pic if u don't want me to! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2009
why would he put okanran thrice in his profile. . . . .

He must be a Stammerer
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2009
Yeah, yeah, yeah. . . our resident clown shows up.

Ogbeni, na who sell expired igbo 4 u grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 12:17am On Jul 27, 2009
Look at this alakori. . .

E wo enu re bi engine America
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2009
Oniranu

E wo enu e bi furo adiye (chicken pussy)! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2009
fountain of knowledge
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2009
Agbalagbi cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2009
@Okanran

E ma wo bobo yi sha

Iwo ko ni Kehinde si Baba Suwe.

Elenu bi ija were
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by noetic2: 12:24am On Jul 27, 2009
big boi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:24am On Jul 27, 2009
doyin13:

@Okanran

E ma wo bobo yi sha

Iwo ko ni Kehinde si Baba Suwe.

Elenu bi ija were

Nah, u got it twisted hommes,  tongue tongue tongue but I know u're definitely the kid bro 2 OKPEBE-AJEBO cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm a gentle man, I won't view ur pic if u don't want me to! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Arntchu hvin a laff now? sad tongue

Ok n 13,
sufri wiv d yabin' o! lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2009
Moyola:

Arntchu hvin a laff now? sad tongue

Nopes! I'll only laff wth u like I earlier stated! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

Nah, u got it twisted hommes,  tongue tongue tongue but I know u're definitely the kid bro 2 OKPEBE-AJEBO cheesy

e wo bo se n soro bi cassette ti o da

Omo rada rada bi ilekun atimole
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:34am On Jul 27, 2009
Now u so pissed, u starting 2 hallucinate a bit! cheesy

Just checked out ur pic. Bro, u really come through like an ewuju (bush rat)! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2009
Dhatz it! Go kum to bed! grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

Now u so pissed, u starting 2 hallucinate a bit! cheesy

Just checked out ur pic. Bro, u really come through like an ewuju (bush rat)! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehehehe. . . .

Look at this Iti Bolibo. . . . .  .ota pia pia peddler  grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2009
I really woulda luv 2 trade words wth doyin but I can't refuse my Moyo na.

Doyin, stop spewing trash joor, go and do oriza @ waterloo bridge! angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

I really woulda luv 2 trade words wth doyin but I can't refuse my Moyo na.

Doyin, stop spewing trash joor, go and do oriza @ waterloo bridge! angry angry angry

Egboro ti daru, Egboro ti daru

mo ti n gbo'wo e fe ma ranju, nothing do me nothing do you
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2009
Ur kolomental dey escalate by the second, what did I tell u about taking meth. . . it bleeps ur system, man! cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2009
hmmmmn. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

Ur kolomental dey escalate by the second, what did I tell u about taking meth. . . it bleeps ur system, man! cry cry cry

lol. . . .

look at this Klint the Drunk wannabe giving me advice on substance abuse

U berra stop getting drunk on iya basira's kpata before u come and start being altruistic
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 1:03am On Jul 27, 2009
Full blown yaba left syndrome. . . what actually did u take?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

Full blown yaba left syndrome. . . what actually did u take?

Permanent Igbobi resident
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 1:17am On Jul 27, 2009
It startin 2 look like u done run out of steam! grin Too bad

Awoku-Yaba-left! lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

It startin 2 look like u done run out of steam! grin Too bad

Awoku-Yaba-left! lipsrsealed

lol. . .u are jealous. U were never able to muster any steam in the first place

Sule Gambari
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2009
jealous of ur drunken vituperation?

Aisan idile n ba e ja! lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 1:29am On Jul 27, 2009
vituperation ko, edumafication ni

anyways. . . i have got female fish to fry grin

cheerio
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 1:31am On Jul 27, 2009
@all,

Ki la waa se ere l'awa se nibi
Kila wa se se b'e re la wa
E ba fi ja a le k'e je a se ere wa nibi
To ba d'ola ka ma ba faaji wa lo.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Okanran(m): 1:33am On Jul 27, 2009
Remii, props 2 u but the guy dey show himself.

@ DOYIN, RUN ALONG WITH UR TAIL IN BTW UR LEGS! OLOFO!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by doyin13(m): 1:36am On Jul 27, 2009
Okanran:

Remii, props 2 u but the guy dey show himself.

@ DOYIN, RUN ALONG WITH UR TAIL IN BTW UR LEGS! OLOFO!

hahahahahahahaha. . . . lmao
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Gabry(f): 4:37am On Jul 27, 2009
Arghh! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.